COLOUR CODED BETTING STATUS CHART

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
For the last couple of years I've been using this graph system to keep me in touch with how my luck is going. It might sound stupid but sometimes you can get carried away with everything thats going on and not realise your in a bad run, this chart tells you exactly how things are faring.

Regardless of your bankroll betting system, its a great way of taking advantage of a good spell and easing off the peddle when things are going awry.

On a piece of graph paper colour in green for a win, red for a loss, go up and down on individual bets. Here's the killing part, if you get a bad beat, colour in black instead of red. If you get a good beat ( oppostite of bad beat) leave the square white.

After a while you will see its incredible how these things ebb and flow as opposed to being completely random. Besides the superficial view this gives you, it also gives you great confidence in your staking, be it pressing up or easing off. :cheers

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Re: COLOUR CODED BETTING STATUS CHART

For the last couple of years I've been using this graph system to keep me in touch with how my luck is going. It might sound stupid but sometimes you can get carried away with everything thats going on and not realise your in a bad run, this chart tells you exactly how things are faring.

Regardless of your bankroll betting system, its a great way of taking advantage of a good spell and easing off the peddle when things are going awry.

On a piece of graph paper colour in green for a win, red for a loss, go up and down on individual bets. Here's the killing part, if you get a bad beat, colour in black instead of red. If you get a good beat ( oppostite of bad beat) leave the square white.

After a while you will see its incredible how these things ebb and flow as opposed to being completely random. Besides the superficial view this gives you, it also gives you great confidence in your staking, be it pressing up or easing off. :cheers

I like your idea. I have kept a color coded data base for several years on the NBA. When I grade the game for each team a win versus the spread clors that box green and blue for a loss ats. Totals show as green for over and blue for unders.

So, I agree with what you said as it takes just a second to see if a team is hot or cold. Of course, it takes a little more work to break it down to home and away - dog and favorite, etc.

91023i2ndw;l

snowtime

EOG Enthusiast

you can prolly get those graph paper in notebook style in any office supply store and/or any art supply store if that helps. Try google for a easy start, my friend. I remember using this type of paper back in 4th and 5th grade in class projects with some math problems.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

I like your idea. I have kept a color coded data base for several years on the NBA. When I grade the game for each team a win versus the spread clors that box green and blue for a loss ats. Totals show as green for over and blue for unders.

So, I agree with what you said as it takes just a second to see if a team is hot or cold. Of course, it takes a little more work to break it down to home and away - dog and favorite, etc.

91023i2ndw;l

That is a lot of work, I was posting that you keep a graph on your bets, which at the end of the day is more important than any one team in the NBA. :cheers