IF YOU COULD BET WITH A MILLION DOLLAR BANKROLL FOR ONE WEEK...

IF YOU COULD BET WITH A ONE MILLION DOLLAR BANKROLL FOR ONE WEEK WITHOUT BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING LOSSES, HOW WOULD YOU APPROACH IT TO MAXIMIZE PROFITS? :pop:

Re: IF YOU COULD BET WITH A MILLION DOLLAR BANKROLL FOR ONE WEEK...

All in on red. . .One spin, goodbye (either way). . .

i was thinking something like that or perhaps taking a 2:1 favorite to try and lock in 500k...

cheapseats

EOG Master

depends on what your maximize profits is. if for example, your goal would be to bank a 150k, then you would take a lighter approach compared to the all-in method. also, gotta think it would depend upon the season in which you were given this chance....

why would season mean that much when u only have a week?

Cannon

Banned

Fade JJ Gold for a week at 100K a game. Should make me 1.2 Mil minimum.

cheapseats

EOG Master

why would season mean that much when u only have a week?

was thinking bases, baskets or foots....playoffs, etc. the week would be the "tell" for the way i would go about distribution of the million....

waco

EOG Dedicated

This is an easy one for me. SF RL on tuesday. Best pitcher in basball against one of the worst teams in baseball. Take it to the bank

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

heavy favorites....you want the odds with you and you don't have to worry about losing...

play a shitload of favorites at some heavy juice and just hope you don't get Nadal-ed....should be up a decent amount 90% of the time....and if this is the 10% then you don't have to pay any consequences

Bonus hunt and scalp.

If you have enough outs and beards you can get 15-20% cash bonuses immediately and spend the rest of the time scalping and picking off bad lines. If you know what you are doing, should end up with 200k-250k virtually risk free (assuming the books pay)