HAVE WE DECIDED WHICH 5 POSTERS WILL REPRESENT EOG IN THE 2K HANDICAPPING CONTEST?

PassTheRock

EOG Master
Re: HAVE WE DECIDED WHICH 5 POSTERS WILL REPRESENT EOG IN THE 2K HANDICAPPING CONTEST?

Who exactly gets to decide?

Re: HAVE WE DECIDED WHICH 5 POSTERS WILL REPRESENT EOG IN THE 2K HANDICAPPING CONTEST?

I vote for Mamon

Timetopay

EOG Master

you cant find 5 who want to represent the site?:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ATX

there were barely 5 people that posted NBA all year at EOG.

fact. and that is the funny part.

ATX

bring back Kodiak and Panther.

I believe Mr.NBA should be included, imho...

His name says it all...

He is sharp, too...

Just sayin'...

tripp

EOG Master

atx would be my #1 vote

im guessing he's representing another forum though

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

My vote goes for PO69. The guy has a shit load of picks posted on here, and is up a bunch of units based on a regulated 1 unit scale win or lose. So he gets my vote !

Let the ass kissing begin :kissass:

ballwonder

EOG Master

1. Mr. NBA
2. Gyno
3. Cannon (You wont be sorry)
4. Winbet
5. Munson

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

if you REALLLLLLY wanna win this contest - have me enter it. BUT - have me play for another side - as awful as i am in the NBA having me on another side will guarantee that side finishes near the bottom and help EOG finish near the top

i would want winky on my team, too..:cheers

Football season is on in 3 months. Wait for a real sport. Make it a season long contest. Both NCAA and NFL. Get 5 cappers from the two. That's a real mans contest. NBA = ghey

tripp

EOG Master

Football season is on in 3 months. Wait for a real sport. Make it a season long contest. Both NCAA and NFL. Get 5 cappers from the two. That's a real mans contest. NBA = ghey

i will dominate football season:suit:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i would want winky on my team, too..:cheers

GREAT MOVE - FADE ME and you will hit close to 90% of your picks

for some reason i struggle with the nba more than any other sport

your scouting skills have hickson > Hester tho. That worries me a bit pal . You will be giants and jets every week like in bases when all your guys are nyy :+clueless

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted

I would go with these 4 and for the 5th spot i'd do a random draw for the spot based on whoever wanted to participate granted they had enough posts or whatever criteria the mods or shrink propose

no particular Order:

Royal Fan
Mr. NBA
Gyno
Mad Capper

I would go with these 4 and for the 5th spot i'd do a random draw for the spot based on whoever wanted to participate granted they had enough posts or whatever criteria the mods or shrink propose

no particular Order:

Royal Fan
Mr. NBA
Gyno
Mad Capper

good list...:cheers

PO69

EOG Master

OK Shrink, since you begged...................I will lead the team

tripp

EOG Master

your scouting skills have hickson > Hester tho. That worries me a bit pal . You will be giants and jets every week like in bases when all your guys are nyy :+clueless

i hate giants tho cee man:nono

i will be mark sanchez in the 5th round this year for eog foots league. you guys should have some fun with that one:LMAO

OK Shrink, since you begged...................I will lead the team

I didnt beg but i would gladly accept you being on our winning team...:cheers

P.S.

Is Raiders available?

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

munson
mr nba
gyno
rf
mc

those are 5 i like

mofome

Banned

we should recruit ray and osu back for this battle

tripp

EOG Master

my eog team for nba.

madcapper
atx
hines (not even sure he does nba, just one of the sharper posters)
cannon
royalfan

osu is away in Belize for the next week...

Hell, shoebox and rainbow would also be great if we want to go for the jugular....

i hate giants tho cee man:nono

i will be mark sanchez in the 5th round this year for eog foots league. you guys should have some fun with that one:LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

could always use some donations in foots. Hopefully RJ in also :+excited-

ATX

this is what I love about the forums.

people are so retarded.

Boston has been posting all year and has an infinitely better record than 99% of the people named and the "forum SHARPS" just ignore him.

the majority of gyno's bets are -300 parlays

Mr NBA has what maybe 50 bets all year?

Cannon

Banned

1. Mr. NBA
2. Gyno
3. Cannon (You wont be sorry)
4. Winbet
5. Munson

I get winning info from my drinking and golfing buddies who are monster local books. All I care about is winning money not this silly contest. Chuck Luck is a veteran gambler he will lead the team on to victory.

I would sugggest
Micelli
NY Reb

to join the team.

Those are the only two guys who's plays I would put any serious money on. Those guys especially Micelli have made me a fortune the last 5 years.

Cannon

Banned

I am the best football capper on this site. I forgot I don't cap games so that makes me the best football gambler.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

the five should be five of the following:

Tripp
Passtherock
Munson15
PO69
ATX
Seymour
5teamparlay
5starbomb
Micelli
Winkyduck
Cannon
NowshesmyRuca
Chutebox
Gyno
Junkman
Mark's Moneymakers
KBiggz
Jerseyshop 101
Tim Finchem
gridioronguy
FLIP-A-COIN
C-DIDDY
Mamon
Simplythebest
SSI
trytrytry
Greenbacks
Flamingo Kid
BigDaddy
crazytrain
reload
mofome
shrink
blonde

maybe not the mods, but these are the posters that I think of when I think of EOG people giving their thoughts/picks.....might have forgotten a few others....did this list fairly fast