Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

joey- any closer to deciding on that trade?

just gotta plan for this week and find a replacement if you accept:cheers

lol, nothing offensive meant by it. the guy is fucking sick. i didn't know there were many black guys in france though.

actually bet on this guy, but didn't want the american to get his ass kicked like this.

Kind of like finding a black guy in Florida. Doesnt seem like it, but there are a couple.

who the hell is this guy and why you starting him over guys like cueto and lackey, and even richards who is at home vs the a's.

bastardo will probably be a decent sized dog in both his starts this week. im guessing at least +135 in each.

i wanna be like tripp and tuckman and beat people with 28 points from questionable sps :+excited-

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP i have you outblacked 2-1 which shocks me

I got Ervin and Hunter you got Phillips and thats it.

Also have you outjewed 1-0 as i have youkilis and you seem to have a no jews allowed policy

J

joeybagadonuts

TTP i have you outblacked 2-1 which shocks me

I got Ervin and Hunter you got Phillips and thats it.

Also have you outjewed 1-0 as i have youkilis and you seem to have a no jews allowed policy

I have an all black outfield. My team also has scott feldman who beantownjim thinks is jewish, so I got that going for me.

mofome

Banned

cee im reyes at SS. Should be a sick week for yoyo again. sucks having to hope everyone in my division loses too.

cee im reyes at SS. Should be a sick week for yoyo again. sucks having to hope everyone in my division loses too.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

he might be back on friday to rally

hairston = the real reyes. 20 points like 4-5 weeks in a row.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee how does it feel to lose to Tripp by 6 points pal.

Reminds me when Apollo lost to Rocky by 1 second and just spent his life never getting over it

Cee how does it feel to lose to Tripp by 6 points pal.

Reminds me when Apollo lost to Rocky by 1 second and just spent his life never getting over it

i knew i was losses when he was top 2 scores after the 1st few days. I only had 6 starts and wasn't expected over 300 for myself. Nothing i could do on it. I'm moving on :thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master

guessing you're not interested in the deal then joey?

only about 45 mins till rosters are locked..

J

joeybagadonuts

guessing you're not interested in the deal then joey?

only about 45 mins till rosters are locked..

Sorry man, I thought I had rejected it already and just got back home and it was still up. Very tempting, though.

rjt721

EOG Master

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="bottom"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">Missing Man</td> <td>
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr></tbody> </table> </td> </tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td align="right"> <table id="button-bar" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td> <script type="text/javascript"> var args = { width:202, zIndex:100, visible:true, draggable:true, close:true }; function getCoords(e){ var IE = document.all?true:false; if (IE){ args['x'] = (e.clientX + document.body.scrollLeft > 700) ? 700 : e.clientX + document.body.scrollLeft; args['y'] = e.clientY + document.body.scrollTop + 15;} else {args['x'] = (e.pageX > 700) ? 700 : e.pageX; args['y'] = e.pageY; } } </script>
</td><td><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="http://images.cbssports.com/yui/custom/container/assets/skins/spln-notes/container.css"> <script type="text/javascript"> CBSi.namespace("app.Notes");(function(){var c=250,a="/data/notes",b=YAHOO.util.Event,d=YAHOO.util.Dom.get;Connect=YAHOO.util.Connect;AJAXEVENTS={create:"setupPanel",validateForm:"loadBody",unBlockUser:"toggleButtonState",blockUser:"toggleButtonState",getUserList:"setUserList",getBlockedUserList:"setBlockedUserList",defaultRepsonse:"defaultJSONResponse",errorResponse:"errorJSONResponse"};CBSi.app.Notes={initialize:function(e){var f=document.createElement("div");f.className="yui-skin-spln-notes";f.id="notes_div";document.body.appendChild(f);this.initialized=true;if(e.config){if(e.config.notesPage){this.notesPage=e.config.notesPage}this.userList=e.config.userList.html;this.blockedUserList=e.config.blockedUsers.html;this.user=e.config.user}this.id=e.id||"frmNoteEntry";this.charCountId=e.charCountId||"char_count_span";this.txtAreaId=e.txtAreaId||"txt_msg";this.formId=e.formId||"note_form";this.formUnblockId=e.formUnblockId||"note_unblock_form";this.selectId=e.selectId||"select_user";this.selectBlockId=e.selectBlockId||"select_blocked_user";this.feedbackId=e.feedbackId||"feedback";this.linkId=e.linkId||"send_another_note";this.footerId=e.footerId||"footer";this.noteId=e.noteId||"notes_div";this.width=e.width||202;this.noteX=e.noteX||85;this.noteY=e.noteY||240;this.locked=e.locked||false;this.displayNote={};this.defaultAd='$1$2'));f.note.sender=unescape(f.note.sender);f.ad=this.hasFooterAd?(g.ad||this.defaultAd):undefined;e=j.x||(k++*20)+this.noteX;l=j.y||(k*20)+this.noteY;f.panel=this.genPanel({panelId:j.message_id,X:e,Y:l});f.panel.hideEvent.subscribe(this.panelClose,{noteObj:this,panelId:j.message_id});f.panel.dragEvent.subscribe(this.trackCoord,{noteObj:this,panelId:j.message_id});this.loadBody({page:"DISPLAY",panelId:j.message_id});f.panel.render(this.noteId)}}}}},displayTitleHTML:function(e){return"Note From "+this.displayNote[e].note.sender},titleHTML:function(e){var f=[];f.push("NOTES ");f.push(this.charLimitHTML(e));return f.join("")},charLimitHTML:function(e){var f=["Character Limit "];f.push(c);f.push("- ");f.push("(0)");return f.join("")},feedbackHTML:function(e){return""},entryFormHTML:function(e){var f=["
"];f.push(this.feedbackHTML(e));f.push("<form method='post' id='");f.push(this.formId+e);f.push("' style='padding:0px;margin:0px;' name='frmWin' onsubmit='return false;'>");f.push(this.userListSelectBoxHTML(e));f.push(this.textAreaHTML(e));f.push("
<input type='Submit' class='btnSubmit' id='btnSubmit' value=' SEND '>");f.push("</form>​
");return f.join("")},textAreaHTML:function(e){var f=["<textarea id='"];f.push(this.txtAreaId+e);f.push("' class='txt_msg' name='txt_msg'></textarea>");return f.join("")},userListSelectBoxHTML:function(e){var f=[];f.push("");f.push("<select class='selectUser' name='select_user' id='");f.push(this.selectId+e);f.push("'>");if(this.userList){f.push("<option value='na'>Select user to send note</option>");f.push(this.userList)}else{f.push("<option value='na'>Loading User List...</option>")}f.push("</select>");f.push("
");return f.join("")},userSelectedHTML:function(e){var f=["<input type='hidden' id='"];f.push(this.selectId+e);f.push("' name='select_user' ");f.push("value='");f.push(this.displayNote[e].note.sender_id);f.push("' />");return f.join("")},displayUnBlockUsersHTML:function(e){var f=[];f.push("
Select a User to Unblock

");if(this.blockedUserList){f.push("<form method='post' id='");f.push(this.formUnblockId+e);f.push("' onsubmit='return false;' style='margin:0px;padding:0px;'>");f.push("<select class='selectUser' name='blocked_user' id='");f.push(this.selectBlockId+e);f.push("'>");f.push(this.blockedUserList);f.push("</select>

");f.push("<input type='submit' class='btnSubmit' value='Unblock' /></form>")}else{f.push("All Users Unblocked")}f.push("​
");return f.join("")},displayMsgHTML:function(e){var f=[];f.push("<table class='msgTable' width='198'><tr><td>");f.push(this.displayNote[e].note.content);f.push("");if(this.displayNote[e].note.content_reply){f.push("

Last Message
");f.push(this.displayNote[e].note.content_reply);f.push("")}f.push("</td></tr></table>
");return f.join("")},entryFormConfirmHTML:function(e){var f=["");f.push("
Your Message has been sent.

");f.push("Send Another Note");f.push("​
");return f.join("")},replyBodyHTML:function(e){var f=[this.displayMsgHTML(e)];f.push("
");f.push(this.charLimitHTML(e));f.push("​
");f.push("
");f.push(this.feedbackHTML(e));f.push("<form method='post' id='");f.push(this.formId+e);f.push("' style='padding:0px;margin:0px;' name='frmWin' ");f.push("onsubmit='return false;'>");f.push(this.userSelectedHTML(e));f.push(this.textAreaHTML(e));f.push("
");f.push("<input type='Submit' class='btnSubmit' id='btnSubmit");f.push(e);f.push("' value=' REPLY '>");f.push("<input type='button' class='btnSubmit' id='btnCancel");f.push(e);f.push("' value=' CANCEL '>");f.push("</form>​
");return f.join("")},unBlockUserHTML:function(e){var f=["
");if(this.displayNote[e].ad){f.push(this.displayNote[e].ad)}f.push("<table id='formEntryUnblock");f.push(e);f.push("' width='100' style='");if(!this.blockedUserList){f.push("display:none;")}f.push("'><tr><td valgn='middle' class='unBlockUser'> </td>");f.push("<td valign='middle' class='unBlockUser'>");f.push("Unblock Users");f.push("</td></tr></table>");f.push("
");return f.join("")},returnToEntryHTML:function(e){var f=["
");if(this.displayNote[e].ad){f.push(this.displayNote[e].ad)}f.push("<table id='formEntryReturn");f.push(e);f.push("' width='125'>");f.push("<tr><td valgn='middle' class='returnToEntry'> ");f.push("</td><td valign='middle' class='returnToEntry'>");f.push("Return to Form Entry");f.push("</td></tr></table>");f.push("
");return f.join("")},loadNoteOptionsHTML:function(e){var f=["
");if(this.displayNote[e].ad){f.push(this.displayNote[e].ad)}f.push("<table><tr>");f.push("<td valgn='middle' class='blockUser'>");f.push(" ");f.push("</td><td valign='middle' class='blockUser'>");f.push("Block</td>");f.push("<td class='msgReply' style='padding-left:8px'>");f.push(" </td>");f.push("<td valign='middle' class='msgReply'>");f.push("<span style='font-size:10px;'>Reply</td></tr></table>
");return f.join("")},genPanel:function(f){var e=CBSi.panel.create(this.id+f.panelId,{width:this.width,x:f.X,y:f.Y,visible:true,draggable:true,constraintoviewport:false,underlay:"none",effect:{effect:YAHOO.widget.ContainerEffect.FADE,duration:0.25}});return e},sendAnotherNote:function(g,f){this.loadBody({page:"CREATE",panelId:f})},cancelReply:function(g,f){this.loadBody({page:"DISPLAY",panelId:f})},loadBody:function(e){var f=e.panelId;panel=this.displayNote[f].panel;switch(e.page){case"CREATE":panel.setHeader(this.titleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.entryFormHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.unBlockUserHTML(f));b.addListener(this.txtAreaId+f,"keyup",this.countStrokes,f,this);b.addListener(this.formId+f,"submit",this.validateForm,{name:"SEND",panelId:f},this);break;case"SENT":panel.setHeader(this.titleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.entryFormConfirmHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.unBlockUserHTML(f));b.addListener(this.linkId+f,"click",this.sendAnotherNote,f,this);break;case"UNBLOCK":panel.setHeader(this.titleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.displayUnBlockUsersHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.returnToEntryHTML(f));b.addListener(this.formUnblockId+f,"submit",this.unBlockUser,{panelId:f},this);break;case"DISPLAY":panel.setHeader(this.displayTitleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.displayMsgHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.loadNoteOptionsHTML(f));break;case"REPLY":panel.setHeader(this.displayTitleHTML(f));panel.setBody(this.replyBodyHTML(f));panel.setFooter(this.loadNoteOptionsHTML(f));b.addListener(this.txtAreaId+f,"keyup",this.countStrokes,f,this);b.addListener("btnCancel"+f,"click",this.cancelReply,f,this);b.addListener(this.formId+f,"submit",this.validateForm,{name:"SEND",panelId:f},this);break}b.addListener(this.footerId+f,"click",this.clickFooter,f,this)},clickFooter:function(i,f){var h=b.getTarget(i),g=h.parentNode;if(g.tagName.toLowerCase()!="td"){return}switch(g.className){case"msgReply":this.loadBody({page:"REPLY",panelId:f});break;case"blockUser":this.blockUser(f);break;case"unBlockSingleUser":this.unBlockUser(i,{panelId:f});break;case"unBlockUser":this.loadBody({page:"UNBLOCK",panelId:f});break;case"returnToEntry":this.loadBody({page:"CREATE",panelId:f});break}},countStrokes:function(i,f){var g=b.getTarget(i),h=g.value;if(h.length>=c){g.value=h.slice(0,c);d(this.charCountId+f).innerHTML="("+c+")";d(this.charCountId+f).style.color="red"}else{d(this.charCountId+f).style.color="#8B888A";d(this.charCountId+f).innerHTML="("+h.length+")"}},validateForm:function(l,g){var j,m,i=g.panelId,h=d(i+"txt"),f=d(this.feedbackId+i),k=b.getTarget(l);sendTo=k.select_user,txtMsg=k.txt_msg;if(sendTo.value=="na"){f.innerHTML="Please select a user.";return}if(txtMsg.value==""||txtMsg.value.match(/^\d+$/)){f.innerHTML="Please enter a message.";return}f.innerHTML="";j=txtMsg.value.replace(/<([^>]+)>/ig,"");j=j.replace(/\&*script=[^\&]*/ig,"");m={postVars:{select_name:this.user.name,select_user:sendTo.value,notes_page:this.notesPage,txt_msg:j,action:"save"},argument:{panelId:i,type:"validateForm"}};if(h){m.postVars.msg_reply=h.innerHTML.toString()}this.jsonPost(m)},unBlockUser:function(k,h){var l,g,i=h.panelId,f=this.displayNote,j=b.getTarget(k);if(j.blocked_user){g=j.blocked_user.value}else{if(f&&f.note){g=f.note.sender_id}}if(!g){return}l={postVars:{id:g,action:"unblock"},argument:{panelId:i,changeState:"unblock",type:"unBlockUser"}};this.jsonPost(l)},toggleButtonState:function(e){var f,g=e.customArgs.changeState,h={block:{newClass:"unBlockSingleUser",oldClass:"blockUser",text:"UnBlock"},unblock:{newClass:"blockUser",oldClass:"unBlockSingleUser",text:"Block"}};if(g){f=YAHOO.util.Dom.getElementsByClassName(h[g].oldClass,"td","footer"+e.panelId);if(f.length){f[0].className=h[g].newClass;f[1].className=h[g].newClass;f[1].firstChild.innerHTML=h[g].text}}this.updateUserLists(e)},updateUserLists:function(e){this.blockedUserList=undefined;this.userList=undefined;this.setBlockedUserList(e);this.setUserList(e)},blockUser:function(e){var f=this.displayNote[e].note,g={postVars:{id:f.sender_id,name:f.sender,action:"block"},argument:{panelId:e,changeState:"block",type:"blockUser"}};this.jsonPost(g)},getUserList:function(e){var f;if(!this.userList){f={postVars:{action:"getusers"},argument:{panelId:e,type:"getUserList"}};this.jsonPost(f)}},setUserList:function(e){var g,f=e.panelId;this.userList=e.userList.html;g=d(this.selectId+f);if(g){g.innerHTML="";g.options[g.length]=new Option("Select user to send note","na");this.modifySelectBox(g,e.userList.array)}},getBlockedUserList:function(e){var f;if(!this.blockedUserList){f={postVars:{action:"getblocked"},argument:{panelId:e,type:"getBlockedUserList"}};this.jsonPost(f)}},setBlockedUserList:function(f){var h,e,g=f.panelId;e=f.blockedUsers;if(e.array.length){this.blockedUserList=e.html;h=d(this.selectBlockId+g);if(h){h.innerHTML="";this.modifySelectBox(h,e.array)}button=d("formEntryUnblock"+g);if(button){button.style.display=""}button=d("formEntryUnblocknewNote");if(button){button.style.display=""}}else{this.blockedUserList=undefined;h=d(this.selectBlockId+g);if(h){this.displayNote[g].panel.setBody(this.displayUnBlockUsersHTML(g))}button=d("formEntryUnblock"+g);if(button){button.display="none"}}},modifySelectBox:function(g,f){for(var e=0;e<f.length;e++){g.options[g.length]=new Option(f[e].name,f[e].id)}},trackCoord:function(e,p,l){var k,f,i=0,h=0,m=this,j=m.element.offsetWidth,n=YAHOO.util.Dom.getViewportWidth(),o=YAHOO.util.Dom.getDocumentScrollLeft(),g=YAHOO.widget.Overlay.VIEWPORT_OFFSET;if(p[0]=="onDrag"){f=o+n-j-g;h=i=g;if(this.cfg.getProperty("x")<i){this.cfg.setProperty("x",i)}if(this.cfg.getProperty("y")<h){this.cfg.setProperty("y",h)}if(this.cfg.getProperty("x")>f){this.cfg.setProperty("x",f)}}if(p[0]=="endDrag"){k={postVars:{message_id:l.panelId,x_coord:this.cfg.getProperty("x"),y_coord:this.cfg.getProperty("y"),action:"lock"}};l.noteObj.jsonPost(k)}},panelClose:function(h,f,e){var g={postVars:{message_id:e.panelId,action:"remove"}};e.noteObj.jsonPost(g)},dataHandler:function(f){var h;try{h=YAHOO.lang.JSON.parse(f.responseText)}catch(g){h={type:"errorResponse",msg:"Invalid JSON response"}}h.panelId=f.argument?f.argument.panelId:"defaultResponse";h.type=f.argument?f.argument.type:"defaultResponse";h.customArgs=f.argument;if(this[AJAXEVENTS[h.type]]){this[AJAXEVENTS[h.type]](h)}},jsonPost:function(f){var h={success:this.dataHandler,failure:f.failure||function(){},argument:f.argument,scope:f.scope||this};try{jsonString=YAHOO.lang.JSON.stringify(f.postVars)}catch(g){}Connect.asyncRequest("POST",a,h,"json="+jsonString)},insert1x1:function(){},track:function(e,g){var f=s_gi("cbsspln");f.linkTrackVars="s.prop50";f.linkTrackEvents="None";f.prop50=this.trackLabel[e];setTimeout(function(){f.tl(g,"o",f.prop50)},1000)},defaultJSONResponse:function(e){},errorJSONResponse:function(e){}}})(); CBSi.app.Notes.imageServer = 'http://images.cbssports.com'; CBSi.app.Notes.hasFooterAd = 0; CBSi.app.Notes.adNum = '1'; CBSi.app.Notes.notesPage = '/news'; YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady( function() { CBSi.app.Notes.load( ) } ); </script> </td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr><td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table class="storyHeader" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="storyInfo" valign="top">Jun. 1, 2009
ben b
biggamer</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table width="140" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td> </td><td width="10"> </td></tr><tr><td>

</td></tr></tbody></table> Please call your local search and rescue units if you have seen the man called "ChuteBoxe"

He was last seen wearing this T-Shirt, but it has been two months since then.

Authorities have said, he was last seen drafting a a fantasy baseball squad with a supercomputer and simply vanished after the draft ended.

Police have not ruled out kidnapping, and have a few suspects, but are not naming names just yet.

Investigators were seen talking to a big, strong dude who kept yelling "yoyoma" for no reason.

:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Any kind of package deal that can get worked out there?

Only players on your team I would want would be AJ or Teix. And I know how much you like your Yanks...

mofome

Banned

Jim(FL): Buster, Are you worried that the O's are bringing up their rookies too many too fast? I know they need to grow as a team but 3 in the rotation and 2 in the lineup seems either they're ready or the veterans weren't meant to stay on the team very long.

Buster Olney: Jim: Personally, I think they've done a tremendous job in how they're handling their young players -- and I think they're smart to take it slow with Tillman, Matusz and Arrieta. Wieters is clearly major-league ready -- his swings against Verlander were absolutely remarkable, in how he went up and got a high, inside fastball and drove it for a double, after hitting a triple in a prior at-bat. I did Baseball Tonight over the weekend and Eric Young and Orestes Destrade was oohing and aaahhing over his bat speed -- and he managed to pick through some pretty good breaking balls, too, from Verlander.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Good luck this week guys....except for Mo....

Tee time in one hour...

Can't believe I am starting Snell, might be the worst decision ever, except maybe for someone starting Suppan..

biggamer3

EOG Master

MC GL

U might have a huge edge if Chips hits DL, which might happen i just saw.

Would have plugged someone else into lineup, but its too late right now