Today BrickShitHouse is on the verge of winning the EOG $1000 cash prize MLB King Capper Contest..

There's two players remaining, BSH and myself.

BSH has a commanding lead. Going into this final day, I estimate him to have an over 90% chance to win it all, as I (currently -1.99 units) must make exactly 6 plays and pass BSH's +2.48 total units won.

Let me be the first to congratulate the likely winner, BSH. 91023i2ndw;l:cheers

Hey, BSH, all you got to do is get past my final 6 plays. Good luck (though I'm the one that needs the luck:pop:)..

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: Today BrickShitHouse is on the verge of winning the EOG $1000 cash prize MLB King Capper Contest..

I hope He remembers his Friend :+textinb3 :cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Today BrickShitHouse is on the verge of winning the EOG $1000 cash prize MLB King Capper Contest..

Good luck to both of you guys.

PO69

EOG Master

He is an honarable man. I am sure that he will throw $200-300 your way for second

GL boys12io4j2w90

I like the winner take all/there can be only one/king of the mountain/pull the sword out of the stone and be crowned king aspect, so I would not ask for any consolation prize.

However, he did offer me a $50 3-team parlay if His Highness-to-be BSH became King of EOG MLB Capping.

:cheers

Im feeling pretty generous today, ill double that and give you your choice of a $100 2 or 3 team parlay if i hold on to win. Im sure you would do the same for me, and good luck on your final plays today. 91023i2ndw;l

Im feeling pretty generous today, ill double that and give you your choice of a $100 2 or 3 team parlay if i hold on to win. Im sure you would do the same for me, and good luck on your final plays today. 91023i2ndw;l

Hell yeah, I like that offer. 91023i2ndw;l

I'm going away from the keyboard for about an hour and will be back to post the final 6 plays right before 12:30 PM EST.

Do i get a crown if i win this thing shrinky?

Timetopay

EOG Master

I think since you didnt when the first and I think Bailey did there should be a 3 way playoff now with you,Bailey,and Tuck

Thanks for the contest Shrinkie, show me the $$$$$$$$$$$

Cannon

Banned

Bailey won fair and square the first time.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Nice hit!

Thank you BW, once i get paid i need to double it. Any suggestions?

good luck on collecting your $

PassTheRock

EOG Master

COngrats BrickShit!

Pay the man.

Western Union and MoneyGram are good options to pay the winner of a CASH contest.

BSH, what you aren't paid yet?

mofome

Banned

Shithouse wins!

Cannon

Banned

Hope you don't get screwed like JJ Gold he has been waiting for 3 years now to get paid.

I'd be annoyed if I won $1000 from this place and didn't get my money in a timely manner. Pay the man. What's EOG waiting for, Christmas?

I'd be annoyed if I won $1000 from this place and didn't get my money in a timely manner. Pay the man. What's EOG waiting for, Christmas?
Maybe waiting for confirmation from someone?

mofome

Banned

What the fuck are you talking about? What the fuck is a timely manner? Who the fuck are you? What the fuck did this dude post up? Give me a fucking break. Shrink is giving away money and he just got the information yesterday.

Get the fuck over yourself you unappreciative prick.

:thumbsup

What the fuck are you talking about? What the fuck is a timely manner? Who the fuck are you? What the fuck did this dude post up? Give me a fucking break. Shrink is giving away money and he just got the information yesterday.

Get the fuck over yourself you unappreciative prick.

Get a grip on yourself.

mofome

Banned

Get a grip on yourself.

Im fine, you're a douche bag. Running your yap like you have some right to something or as if this is any of your fucking business. The guy will be paid in less than 48 hours from Shrink being notified of his win and receiving his information. You don't give a shit about anything but stirring up some shit. Thats worthless. Classless way to go on your end. You were called out on it. Deal with it.

Im fine, you're a douche bag. Running your yap like you have some right to something or as if this is any of your fucking business. The guy will be paid in less than 48 hours from Shrink being notified of his win and receiving his information. You don't give a shit about anything but stirring up some shit. Thats worthless. Classless way to go on your end. You were called out on it. Deal with it.

You're making a fool of yourself with your excessive anger. Why so angry?

It seems in the meantime Shrink has responded to BSH's PM and he will be paid shortly.

This just got nasty. Went out to move the sprinklers around and i missed out. :pop:

mofome

Banned

You're making a fool of yourself with your excessive anger. Why so angry?

It seems in the meantime Shrink has responded to BSH's PM and he will be paid shortly.

You're being a douche bag. Thats why. You make these posts as if someone is being treated poorly or not being addressed in a timely manner. None of you put a cent up for the contest but all were given the chance to win 1K. The winner will receive his prize in a very timely manner. The way you have acted is classless and a reason that we'll probably do this less in the future. Well done.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Can we get Tuck to regrade and make sure?

BSH congrats on your win. Feel bad now since Bailey should have won but never the less you won so enjoy the grand

You're being a douche bag. Thats why. You make these posts as if someone is being treated poorly or not being addressed in a timely manner. None of you put a cent up for the contest but all were given the chance to win 1K. The winner will receive his prize in a very timely manner. The way you have acted is classless and a reason that we'll probably do this less in the future. Well done.

You're a real diplomat. :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

You're a real diplomat.

Way to be an asshole and have no accountability. Just create drama for no reason after being offered the chance to win a dime at no risk to you. You're fucking pathetic.

Ruining future contests as well. Whats next.

:hangt

Can we get Tuck to regrade and make sure?

BSH congrats on your win. Feel bad now since Bailey should have won but never the less you won so enjoy the grand
Thank you. I beat bailey by over 2 units, what are you talking about? :+clueless

Way to be an asshole and have no accountability. Just create drama for no reason after being offered the chance to win a dime at no risk to you. You're fucking pathetic.

Ruining future contests as well. Whats next.

:hangt

I just wanted to make sure BSH got paid in a timely manner. If someone from EOG would have acknowledged his win by arranging payment, all is fine. And all is fine, because at this time it has happened. I have no beef with it at this time..

mofome

Banned

I just wanted to make sure BSH got paid in a timely manner. If someone from EOG would have acknowledged his win by arranging payment, all is fine. And all is fine, because at this time it has happened. I have no beef with it at this time..

You wanted to make sure? Who the fuck are you? Shut the fuck up.

mofome

Banned

Shrink and I give away our money all the time. Shrink and I pay people who have been stiffed by books out of our own pockets. You are going to 'make sure' of what? Give me a fucking break super hero. Maybe you want a piece of the pot hoping that someone will think you helped in some way. All you have done is hurt the contest and the chances of having more in the future.

Shrink and I give away our money all the time. Shrink and I pay people who have been stiffed by books out of our own pockets. You are going to 'make sure' of what? Give me a fucking break super hero. Maybe you want a piece of the pot hoping that someone will think you helped in some way. All you have done is hurt the contest and the chances of having more in the future.

Actually BSH offered me a $100 parlay on this thing and I turned it down. He then replied the offer was still on the table. Again, I turned it down. You see a pattern here?