Lebron haters speak up. The best player in the game just took over an Entire Quarter on his own

Re: Lebron haters speak up. The best player in the game just took over an Entire Quarter on his own

tim - you use gross language. if you think fisher > west, you don't watch much basketball, sir.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Lebron haters speak up. The best player in the game just took over an Entire Quarter on his own

my picks and my credibility have blown you away on this board and will continue to, Sir

Your credibility went out the window with way too many idiotic comments, and then getting busted on a lie was the last straw. Your credibilty is shot. Some stupid shit you have said rivals the Identity's and Winky's of the world.

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

tim - you use gross language. if you think fisher > west, you don't watch much basketball, sir.

I have watched you get bashed so many times and I always wondered why but my god I see why now. I never paid attention to your posts but you just said wally is better than odom. Get a clue.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

When all you guys grow up and get married and have kids, your 8 year old son will ask, "daddy, did you see Lebron play" and you'll say

Yes son, i was a witness.

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

According to ID we can also say we saw the great Wally Szczerbiak play.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Your credibility went out the window with way too many idiotic comments, and then getting busted on a lie was the last straw. Your credibilty is shot. Some stupid shit you have said rivals the Identity's and Winky's of the world.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOclassic

I didn't read through the thread. . .How the fuck can there be any "LeBron haters?" What area of his life or conduct on or off the court is anything less than spectacular?

Apple

Banned

szerbiak> odom

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

OMG, that was funny..

i know you said this to get a laugh, and you sure made me laugh.

railbird

EOG Master

Lebron not a great shooter, Lebron makes stupid passes. Lebron can dunk and get calls from the refs I will give him that. Ive seen better than Lebron, anyone over 30 has seen several players better.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Lebron not a great shooter, Lebron makes stupid passes. Lebron can dunk and get calls from the refs I will give him that. Ive seen better than Lebron, anyone over 30 has seen several players better.

The kids don't want to hear it Rail.

ATX

I just have this feeling the Lebron wins pretty much the whole series by himself. would make sense.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

tripp

EOG Master

id, wow...raising the bar for stupidity once again.

even when you have guys arguing on your side about topics you lose them with those ridiculously stupid comments. boston, who is the biggest lebron hater i have ever seen, even laughs at your idiotic ">" analysis.

you are also the person that said levance fields would be a starter in the nba 100% and pretty much just killed my argument about him being a good player:doh1

wally>odom? you do know odom was the main guy they traded shaq for right? you do know odom was the reason they won game 5, right? you do know odom is incredibly talented and when he is focused is an all star, right? you do know wally szerbiack is an average fucking bench player, right?

mo williams is the best player lebron james has ever played with. kobe has three guys on his team RIGHT now that i'd take over mo williams, and he also played with a top 10 all time great in Shaq. So yes, "wins" matter, but Lebron RIGHT now is more talented than Kobe has EVER been. Not a knock on Kobe, he's a top 5 all time player in my opinion, but LeBron is special.

You have to have someone with you to win a title. If LeBron spent his whole career with Mo Williams being the best he ever had with him, he would still be the best even if he only got 1 or 2 titles. Although football is quite different becuase you have so much other guys to count on Dan Marino is a top 5 QB of all time and never won a Super Bowl.

Until Kobe is the best player on a championship team the "3 rings" don't make him better than LeBron. Give LeBron and all star down low like Gasol, or Shaq in his prime and he wins the title more years than not.

LOL. lebron has plenty to win a championship. if he doesn't do it, it's because he's not yet there like kobe already is...

tripp

EOG Master

LOL. lebron has plenty to win a championship. if he doesn't do it, it's because he's not yet there like kobe already is...

lol, you talk like kobe has won a shitload with average players. he wasn't even the best fucking player on his team when he won his championships. is robert horry a great player too becuase he has a ton of rings?

when kobe wins a ring with guys like anderson varejo starting and mo williams as the second best player let me know. kobe has three all star talents beside him right now. of coarse the lakers are better than the cavs this year, i have said that all playoffs. i think the lakers WILL win the title.

gasol is one of the better big men in the game. odom has tons of talent, just isn't focused all the time. lebron makes guys better, kobe doesn't. bynum has tons and tons of talent. if he played beside james, lebron would make him look like one of the best centers in the league and people would say lebron is only winning because of him. yet when he is with kobe there's people like you saying fucking zydrunas illgauskis is better than him:doh1

illgauskis, szerbiack, west, varjeo...these guys are ALL average bench players. illgauskis is not even a top 30 center/pf. He has a nice touch, but really he has nothing else. szerbiack is not even better than sasha and you say he's better than odom. west is not that good at all, wasn't even a starter in boston i don't think and wouldn't be a starter for most teams. lebron james makes him look good. varejo is just awful. nice energy guy, but the talent is very, very limited.

this is why women should never talk sports2348ji23e

tripp - if you really believe bynum > Z, you seriously have been brainwashed by the media.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

my picks and my credibility have blown you away on this board and will continue to, Sir

Posted 5-28

the very last post so far by GridironGIRL

you know - the loud mouth JACKASS who sol boldly stated Denver would beat the Lakers and how there was NO WAY the Lakers would win A game in Denver (he was right - they did not win A game there - they won 2!)

GG asked if i would disappear and never come back WHEN the Thuggets beat the Lakers - guess we now have to ask that in reverse?

Will GridironGIRL ever come back after he was exposed for being the know-nothing JACKASS he really is

GirdironGIRL - Donde esta Ud?