If you like MMA, keep an eye on my boy

Joe Warren...One of my good friends is about to tear up the 135 lb divsion!

He is a virtual unknown at this point, But...

Mark my words EOG,

Kid will be ranked in the top 5 within the year...

He just went to Japan and in his 2nd MMA fight, he beat the shit out of the legendary Kid Yamamoto...

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: If you like MMA, keep an eye on my boy

I was about to call you an idiot until I read your buddy beat Kid Yamamoto

Me an Idiot? i been here too long to spout off about dumb shit...This isn't a joke or me hyping my boy, ok a little of that, but...

He would have won gold in Bejing in Greco Roman, but apparently you are not allowed to test positive for Marijuana...thats my boy

But seriously, he has not only all the physical tools, He has won almost every Wrestling Tourney he has ever entered, but his heart and will are 2nd to none...If you catch any of his interviews, he is brash and a little cocky but can back it up.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Why are you in Colorado? Are you training for the Olympics too?

Me in the Olympics, ah no...I grew up wrestling, won a few championships, but i didnt have near the dedication that some of my freinds do, certainly wouldnt call myself World Class...

alot of my freinds are on the Olympic team tho and and train at the training center here in the Springs. Joe just happened to get booted for the weed, but let me just say, he got caught, 20% of the athletes at the training center smoke and dont get caught...HE is a cool dude tho, takes it in stride and doesnt pout or have any regrets about it...

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

i wouldn't say he beat the shit out of KId but for his second match it was impressive. sure is a cocky sum bitch but that ain't all bad.

they don't even have this division in ufc. Is this the same as faber?

Van,

I have actually heard of your boy. Heard he is a big time up and comer. I'm a former wrestler myself so I love seeing wrestlers be successful in MMA. Which college did he wrestle at? Michigan right? I'm probably wrong.

Grapp

your right GP, it was Michigan...

i talked to him after the Yamamoto fight, where he was his typical aggressive, always keep the pressure on his opponant stragedy...He was literally laughing at how he didnt even feel any of Yamamoto's strikes at all, not a bruise on him, nothing...

wrestlers have that toughness and stamina for sure...

10 lbs lighter then Faber which is another huge problem.

exactly. These light divisions had yet to take off. Guy from around here Brian Stann was champ or something in WEC. Came to UFC and got his clock cleaned in 2 seconds.

All everybody was talking about was a dream fight with Yamamoto and Faber. Maybe now it should be Faber and Warren at a catch weight once Faber takes down Brown this weekend!

J-Wil

EOG Senior Member

I'll admit i never heard of him until he beat Kid. I was up at 5 AM watching that Dream card.

felonee

EOG Veteran

I didn't get your post until I clicked on my link and it didn't work...he DOES have a wiki page......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Warren_(fighter)

my link didn't have the extra ")"

again, for some reason its not linking the )

just yahoo joe warren and wikipedia or add the )

Last edited:

I'll admit i never heard of him until he beat Kid. I was up at 5 AM watching that Dream card.

Trust me you are not alone. The only people who are not shocked Joe handles Kid, is Joe and his camp...

Joe Warren...One of my good friends is about to tear up the 135 lb divsion!

He is a virtual unknown at this point, But...

Mark my words EOG,

Kid will be ranked in the top 5 within the year...

He just went to Japan and in his 2nd MMA fight, he beat the shit out of the legendary Kid Yamamoto...

Like i said keep an eye on my boy Joe Warren, throwin up all day and goes out wins the Bellator Championship!!!

He beat some impressive comp to do it, Soto better pack a lunch.