Where are all the Obamaites in this room ?

He has only been in office for 4 months and they all quickly realized what a complete disaster he is. No one in here defending the sorry racist Obama ass even in the slightest.

I'm sure he will make them proud on his muslim tour this week.

It is OK to admit you made a mistake voting for this incompetent moron Obama - We won't hold it against you.

Re: Where are all the Obamaites in this room ?

No need for any of us to defend President Barack Obama.

He whupped that McCain/Palin ass this past November and no longer needs us to rally behind him.

We're busy strengthening Democratic and third party candidates nationwide in preparation for whuppin' more Republicans out of office in the November 2010 election cycle.

Let us know whose campaigns you're lending support to in the next election cycle, Nicky. After getting thrashed this past November, it will be interesting to see if you're a bit smarter about where you place your support in coming elections.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

It is OK to admit you made a mistake voting for this incompetent moron Obama - We won't hold it against you.

Agreed.

The Munchkin Man will understand.

The Munchkin Man might even forgive you or it.

The Munchkin Man was young and stupid himself once.

The Munchkin Man campaigned for and voted for George McGovern and Jimmy Carter back the elections of 1972 and 1976.

Munchkin Man

MM, we've all made votes for which we later felt extremely sad.

In my case it was voting for Ronald Reagan not once, but TWICE!

I actually believed him when he promised America in two separate campaigns that he would stand up to the US Congress and balance the federal budget.

Boy was I snookered.

He also promised us in 1983 that we would have a "DrugFreeAmerica" within five years! (even though his wife Nancy was well known for her own drug addiction)

Now even I did not fall for that sillyness. But I heard it played well with many of the nation's soccer moms.

roscoe

EOG Veteran

He has only been in office for 4 months and they all quickly realized what a complete disaster he is. No one in here defending the sorry racist Obama ass even in the slightest.

I'm sure he will make them proud on his muslim tour this week.

thank you so much for not holding my vote for president obama against me. i also hope you will not hold my vote in 2012 for president obama against me!:thumbsup

soli

EOG Dedicated

thank you so much for not holding my vote for president obama against me. i also hope you will not hold my vote in 2012 for president obama against me!:thumbsup

Put be down for everything Roscoe just said.12io4j2w90

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
It will be humorous to watch you defend the Cretin Obama over the next 3 years. This comedy show in the white house keeps getting better and it is free of charge.

MM, we've all made votes for which we later felt extremely sad.

In my case it was voting for Ronald Reagan not once, but TWICE!

I actually believed him when he promised America in two separate campaigns that he would stand up to the US Congress and balance the federal budget.

Boy was I snookered.

He also promised us in 1983 that we would have a "DrugFreeAmerica" within five years! (even though his wife Nancy was well known for her own drug addiction)

Now even I did not fall for that sillyness. But I heard it played well with many of the nation's soccer moms.

WOW....I NOMINATE YOU FOR NUTJOB OF THE FORUM NOW THAT DOC GONE FOR SAYING YOU WERE WRONG. REAGAN WAS ONE OF GREATEST THINGS TO HAPPEN TO AMERICA.
IF HE WERE STILL AROUND WE WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER NATION AND WORLD
OBAMA COULD NOT HOLD REAGAN'S JOCK

WOW....I NOMINATE YOU FOR NUTJOB OF THE FORUM NOW THAT DOC GONE FOR SAYING YOU WERE WRONG. REAGAN WAS ONE OF GREATEST THINGS TO HAPPEN TO AMERICA.

If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve.

:cocktail

Kneel before the memory of Ron Reagan if that's your wont.

I remain chagrined that I voted for him twice on the basis of his pledge that he would stand up to the US Congress and force a balancing of the federal budget.

He's certainly not the first elected official to lie their ass off to get into office and he won't be the last.

But given the status of his office, he's the one who draws the greatest nostalgic blush from me as I recollect various votes from days gone by.

ironmike67

EOG Senior Member

Foggy slow over at the rx today?

Do you follow Contrarian around the web so both you can gain attention?

Stay on topic

BHO is in waaaay over his head.

The presidency is not for community organizers.

Foggy slow over at the rx today?

Do you follow Contrarian around the web so both you can gain attention?

Stay on topic

*It's never as slow at TheRx as it is over here...

*I only follow Mark L ("JoeC") over here because he doesn't post anywhere else on the web of which I'm aware. I wish he had the balls to channel his manic energy into promoting his personal political beliefs in a venue with more than a dozen people.....but alas....

*I already addressed the Topic earlier in this here thread. Now I'm just screwin' around -- the way God intended.

If the buffoon can sit in the chair with the sycophantic crew of "true believers" that he brought on, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Hussein (who is a black man, very near the white women, I might add) with a crew of intelligent, clear thinkers, will do just fine for his eight-year stretch.

He's certainly not the first elected official to lie their ass off to get into office and he won't be the last

VERY TRUE AS OBAMA HAS ALREADY PROVEN THIS MULTIPLE TIMES SINCE TAKING OFFICE

soli

EOG Dedicated

BHO was a Senator before he became President. Just like you was a paid Moderator before becoming a non paid Moderator. I'm guessing The Shrink thought you were Waaaay over your head to get paid for a Job that he obviously didn't think you was doing. Blondie has 4 kids and still out performs you and that's why she is still getting paid. (for further inquires ask Sportsgirl):LMAO

How very sweetly ironic that the buffoon boot-lickers can mention "lying" with a straight face. . .

My boy Jimmy Hoffa is always right -- Sure wish we had an active mafia in this country to take care of the riff raff in the streets. We have an over supply of them now.

The Obamaites know full well they have elected a disaster. It is becoming so sad already that we have to laugh at it. You should hear some of the comments from the active duty boys.

BHO was a Senator before he became President. Just like you was a paid Moderator before becoming a non paid Moderator. I'm guessing The Shrink thought you were Waaaay over your head to get paid for a Job that he obviously didn't think you was doing. Blondie has 4 kids and still out performs you and that's why she is still getting paid. (for further inquires ask Sportsgirl):LMAO
I moderated when SHRINK called me and asked if I could help out. You really don't know shit but thanks for the comments...
You should hear some of the comments from the active duty boys.
I hear their comments every day, the men I speak with are ashamed with their commie-in-chief.

What do the Obamaites and Sodomites have in common ? They both engage in lots of anal sex as they are both getting fucked badly by their poor decisions.

soli

EOG Dedicated

What do the Obamaites and Sodomites have in common ? They both engage in lots of anal sex as they are both getting fucked badly by their poor decisions.

:LMAOWe are in the White House while you are on EOG giving Political speeches during low peak season.....You should run in 2016:LMAO

heh...something tells me that the cat hiding behind "nicolas darvos" is not quite brave enough to run his political rap in any venue bigger than this sports handicapping web forum visited by about ten people a day.

right.... it is much more for hollywood movie stars and cokehead daddy's boys.... hoffa, you may as well just admit you share a bed with nic darvas.

name a few. all you can do is say "obama is gay, or a dumb ass, or his wife is an ape".. you're a fucking joke.

heh...something tells me that the cat hiding behind "nicolas darvos" is not quite brave enough to run his political rap in any venue bigger than this sports handicapping web forum visited by about ten people a day.

I'd be willing to bet he merely smiles,. says "yes sir" and returns the customers' change after ringing the sale; even--horror of horrors--for the black people. . .