Linc and Johan disappoint tonight. Doc delivers. Haren and Peavy still to come

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Linc and Johan disappoint tonight. Doc delivers. Haren and Peavy still to come

doc is the best pitcher in baseball and flat out possibly the best pitcher i have ever seen. pedro had a more dominant run, guys like clemens and johnson were probably better too from the recent era, but this guy just blows me away every time i watch him.

i hope the yanks offer them hughes, gardner, kennedy and $200 M for this guy. just unbelievable what this guy does in the toughest division in baseball year in and year out

mike499

EOG Veteran
Re: Linc and Johan disappoint tonight. Doc delivers. Haren and Peavy still to come

:cheers:cheers:cheerscrushed philly now peavy out after one

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

aces go 2-3. rough day for squares like me betting on "good" pitchers.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Haren dominates but won't get a win...glad I only played ff.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

glad i passed on first five and took dodgers for the game... 91023i2ndw;l

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

glad i passed on first five and took dodgers for the game... 91023i2ndw;l
Nice...gotta love the criss cross with everyone winning. :houra Shut em down Brox.