Information on Legalsports regarding downtime today.

I talked with Randy and Ralph over at Legalsports. They will be down today for us for approximately 4 hours. They are adding bandwidth. All balances should be up later today and new passwords for those still needing them. I do have some PMs on the passwords. I'll return those PMs tonight.

All bets will be posted shortly after tip-off for game 2.

mofome

Banned
Re: Information on Legalsports regarding downtime today.

You are doing a ridiculously good job. Both with the time put in as well as the clarity of your threads/posts.

Thanks Raiders.

bluemyboy

EOG Member

ditto what mofome said. thanks for the update.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Does this hurt Raiders street cred at OGD that atleast there is some sort of mutual kindness?

I also would like to say Raiders is doing a good job

sl55

EOG Veteran

Does this hurt Raiders street cred at OGD that atleast there is some sort of mutual kindness?

I also would like to say Raiders is doing a good job

Street cred?Raiders is a good dude and will always be part of the cesspool.:LMAO

Great job you're doing Raiders :thumbsup

BIGDADDY36

EOG Member

great job raiders. i would hope who ever wins this thing remembers what a good job he has done and tips him well!! sad truth is most will not even think of it. never understood why peeps have no problem tipping in the regular world but when it comes to a contest grader who most times is doing it for free for the love of the site, they get the shaft. just never understood. they devote so much time. great job and thanks again raiders!!

Raiders is doing a sick job!!! :cheers

It is appreciated and I suspect he will be tipped...

P.S. (tip hint)

Cross at the green and not in between...