Mo, Why Start Politics Here? Tribute To America

Mo had to start it. Sorry bud, but you know better than to do this here. Put your "American" tribute music here boys. Let's let our boys in uniform know how much we appreciate them91023i2ndw;l I'll start with this one, and BTW, my bro-in-law is a Colonel in the army stationed in Hawaii at the moment. I'm gonna send this link to him tomorrow, so I want to see some support for our troops here with NO smart asses. I'm sure this will be passed along to more troops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT4Wh1Eg3xM

Thank you boys:militaire-2942:

mofome

Banned
Re: Mo, Why Start Politics Here? Tribute To America

Its just a topic. One that has proved to be very interesting, with no bashing other than BTJ, and a lot of knowledge shared. That is one of the best threads I have read through in some time.

As for your point in this thread, one of my next tattoos will be in recognition of the events that occurred on 9/11. This is something I think about more than you realize.

mofome

Banned

You have been treaded on fucknut:finger004
Get the fuck out of my country

Someone doesn't seem to live by the creed of this land is your land, this land is my land. A classic.

janus

EOG Dedicated

with pleasure. america has jumped the shark. enjoy your derision.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

MOFOME YOU DESERVE TO BE BASHED DONT TALK IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE A FOOL OUT YOURSELF.YOU WERENT EVEN ALIVE DURING THE REAGAN YEARS ANYBODY WHO LIVED DURING THAT TIME WILL TELL YOU THE ECONOMY WAS THRIEVING PEOPLE HAD MONEY AND OUT COUNTRY WAS SAFE.CRIME WAS DOWN BECAUSE ANYBODY WHO WANTED TO WORK HAD JOBS UNDER RONALD REAGAN.

MOFOME IF YOU DIDNT LIVE IN THE REAGAN YEARS WHY WOULD YOU HAVE MADE SUCH A STUPID THREAD.WOW I HOPE YOUR NOT PLANNING ON STARTING A FAMILY THE POOR F-CKING KID THAT GETS YOUR GENES I GUESS IT WILL BE THE NEXT GENERATION OF (WHITE TRASH):LMAO

mofome

Banned

MOFOME YOU DESERVE TO BE BASHED DONT TALK IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE A FOOL OUT YOURSELF.YOU WERENT EVEN ALIVE DURING THE REAGAN YEARS ANYBODY WHO LIVED DURING THAT TIME WILL TELL YOU THE ECONOMY WAS THRIEVING PEOPLE HAD MONEY AND OUT COUNTRY WAS SAFE.CRIME WAS DOWN BECAUSE ANYBODY WHO WANTED TO WORK HAD JOBS UNDER RONALD REAGAN.

MOFOME IF YOU DIDNT LIVE IN THE REAGAN YEARS WHY WOULD YOU HAVE MADE SUCH A STUPID THREAD.WOW I HOPE YOUR NOT PLANNING ON STARTING A FAMILY THE POOR F-CKING KID THAT GETS YOUR GENES I GUESS IT WILL BE THE NEXT GENERATION OF (WHITE TRASH):LMAO

I did, in fact, live during the Reagan years. Thats enough of your nonsense in multiple threads.

janus

EOG Dedicated

You would'nt know a shark if it bit you in the ass. What a waste of air

actually, i understand economics, something dumbfucks like you don't seem to think is important. regardless of your tiny-mind hopes, america's future is inevitable.

but go wave your flag & jerk off to patriotism... it worked well for the egyptians, the romans & the english.

actually, i understand economics, something dumbfucks like you don't seem to think is important. regardless of your tiny-mind hopes, america's future is inevitable.

but go wave your flag & jerk off to patriotism... it worked well for the egyptians, the romans & the english.
Do yourself a favor and stay the fuck out of this thread. This is an army you don't want to fuck with you little bitch! Hide behind the screen fuck, PM me and I'll give you my address, and you give me yours since you probably can't afford to bring it to me, but I will bring it to you. :suit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIWb8HJ5gLo

Janus,

You can really get under people's skin...

Please show some respect...

Thanks,
Ken

janus

EOG Dedicated

Do yourself a favor and stay the fuck out of this thread. This is an army you don't want to fuck with you little bitch! Hide behind the screen fuck, PM me and I'll give you my address, and you give me yours since you probably can't afford to bring it to me, but I will bring it to you. :suit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIWb8HJ5gLo

i challenge anyone to find a scrap of intelligence in this post. threads & yada yada, pm this & that. empty. you're really that fired up about a subject & you really have that little to offer? really?

if you're going to "bring it", please do. you haven't so far.

i challenge anyone to find a scrap of intelligence in this post. threads & yada yada, pm this & that. empty. you're really that fired up about a subject & you really have that little to offer? really?
All I can hope is one day you will be in the need of our boys in uniform and get left to rot you sorry fuck. Empty would be your head.......

janus<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2189747", true); </SCRIPT>
Banned

WOW, now we're talking

janus

EOG Dedicated

awww, crazytrain's got the redass. all worked up like every other redneck who can't discern a criticism on a country from a criticism on the military. but who should expect flatout dumbfucks to make that kind of distinction? you just let 'em gas & live their dumbfuck lives, bumping against this & that problem until they die, ever confused, having yapped their worthless yap, not knowing their life meant absolute jackshit.

awww, crazytrain's got the redass. all worked up like every other redneck who can't discern a criticism on a country from a criticism on the military. but who should expect flatout dumbfucks to make that kind of distinction? you just let 'em gas & live their dumbfuck lives, bumping against this & that problem until they die, ever confused, having yapped their worthless yap, not knowing their life meant absolute jackshit.
You are a worthless sack of shit, noone in your worthless fucking family ever sreved this country to defend yellow punks like you I am sure of that. If this land means so little to you, why not leave and go on a mission or something with all your great knowledge. I'm sure you'll last a long time away fro the security you have here..............Ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN4CeJd-SfA

And the beat goes on bitch

janus

EOG Dedicated

You are a worthless sack of shit, noone in your worthless fucking family ever sreved this country to defend yellow punks like you I am sure of that. If this land means so little to you, why not leave and go on a mission or something with all your great knowledge. I'm sure you'll last a long time away fro the security you have here..............Ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN4CeJd-SfA

And the beat goes on bitch

i absolutely plan to leave the US. its not easy. the US has "gates" most people don't know about. i'm trying. you'd be surprised how few countries want to accept US citizens. us citizenship is an immigration curse. i can't get out because my currency is in an absolute landslide. you wouldn't know anything about that, would you, redneck? nascar is still on every weekend, isn't it? you fucking moron.

i absolutely plan to leave the US. its not easy. the US has "gates" most people don't know about. i'm trying. you'd be surprised how few countries want to accept US citizens. us citizenship is an immigration curse. i can't get out because my currency is in an absolute landslide. you wouldn't know anything about that, would you, redneck? nascar is still on every weekend, isn't it? you fucking moron.
Damn, you counted all those pennies by yourself? :3dapplaudir:
Way to go franks and beans. You would'nt survive outside the US, not for a minute fagnut...................

janus

EOG Dedicated

a guy who regularly wagers in a known losing game is chastising me on economic issues. place your bets, folks.

a guy who regularly wagers in a known losing game is chastising me on economic issues. place your bets, folks.
Put this shit up at Matchbook
crazytrain vs janus........any place, any timeoij213490

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

janus

EOG Dedicated

Put this shit up at Matchbook
crazytrain vs janus........any place, any timeoij213490

i'd be interested in that, at $100,000 let's do it.

i stand ready. we'll not fuck around with formalities.

I can see some of everyone's point in this thread...and everyone knows how I feel about the flag and the military....:cheers

We are all free to take sides!:thumbsup

And Janus you must not be trying the right countries...I know several folks who have gotten citizenship in other countries recently...:+clueless

As for the Reagan THING...I disagree with Mo...and in America your allowed to do that...love ya MO!91023i2ndw;l

I think he was one of the greatest presidents ever. He made Americans proud again and the entire country thrived...I felt safe knowing that Uncle Ronnie was on point.

He put Iran on notice before he became president....and when he was elected the hostages were released and our dignity was restored, but the best thing about him was that he was a good and decent MAN:thumbsup

I hope one day we will see the second coming of a man like Reagan! Until then ""GOD BLESS AMERICA""

janus

EOG Dedicated

Name it gutless

fair enough.

you take the 30 year us treasury bond index yield, given your undying faith in it... i'll choose an offshore debt/equity security, to be named upon execution. 1 month timeframe, starting from your choice of execution date. we'll set it up at matchbook.

you ready to put money you dont have where your mouth shouldnt have been?

janus

EOG Dedicated

i see you've responded elsewhere, but not here. what a shock. don't have the dinero to back up your yappage? who'd have thunk it??

anus, I said anytime any place to kick the shit out of you. Sent you a PM, no response, and none from you til now? You're a little bitch. Hide behind your edumacation and computer screen like you always do. I'm not impressed with your college girl bullshit. Now, do you want my fist, foot, elbow, forehead, etc. where your mouth is? That's put up or shut up dickweed.

janus

EOG Dedicated

anus, I said anytime any place to kick the shit out of you. Sent you a PM, no response, and none from you til now? You're a little bitch. Hide behind your edumacation and computer screen like you always do. I'm not impressed with your college girl bullshit. Now, do you want my fist, foot, elbow, forehead, etc. where your mouth is? That's put up or shut up dickweed.

i put up a bet, take it or don't. more specifically, take it & admit you're a man, or don't & admit you're an internet bitch who talks more than he bets. simple, really.

i put up a bet, take it or don't. more specifically, take it & admit you're a man, or don't & admit you're an internet bitch who talks more than he bets. simple, really.
I issued you a challenge in this thread dumbfuck, take it or leave it. You are nothing but a JOKE. Internet bitch? I told you in the PM I sent your pussy ass where I live, and told you I will go wherever need be, MAN UP or stop wasting my fucking time douchebag.