BetFirstClass Posts Odds on the Forum Challenge

This should be interesting, to say the least.

BetFirstClass has posted odds on each Forum's team chances of winning the Shrink's 2K Forum Challenge. Unfortunately, until someone who is more technically savy than Mike gets in the office tomorrow morning, the odds are listed under "FOOTBALL - FORUM CONTEST - Props/Odds To Win" under the lines menu. .. :doh1

Regardless, the numbers are up now with a limit of $250 (risk) per wager:

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CGREGGK%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C03%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> 1. OGD +500<o:p></o:p>
2. JustDave +900<o:p></o:p>
3. RX +1200<o:p></o:p>
4. GIQ +1200<o:p></o:p>
5. StatFox +1600<o:p></o:p>
6. CappersSF +1600<o:p></o:p>
7. TwoPlusTwo +1700<o:p></o:p>
8. Covers +1800<o:p></o:p>
9. SBR +1400<o:p></o:p>
10. FBZ +1800<o:p></o:p>
19. BetRespect +1750<o:p></o:p>
11. EOG +1250<o:p></o:p>
12. ExactBets +1300<o:p></o:p>
13. MustkyMans +1900<o:p></o:p>
14. FBG +1900<o:p></o:p>
15. Hyena +2000<o:p></o:p>
16. LVA +2100<o:p></o:p>
17. TGESF +2000<o:p></o:p>
18. SFPicks +2000

I wanted to get another prop in there regarding how long after this post Cannon will bitch about the juice but decided against it. .. ;)

<o:p></o:p>

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: BetFirstClass Posts Odds on the Forum Challenge

Judge can i open an acct paying with my paypal?

i have some cash in there.

lemme know.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

mad u know better...pm that sort of stuff!

Judge can i open an acct paying with my paypal?

i have some cash in there.

lemme know.
Of course not but we have numerous funding options including book-to-book transfers with several other shops.

Sorry Judge. I missed your thread when I started mine on the same thing.

what books?
Posters can email me for a full list of the shops with whom we have reciprocal agreements. Among the options that we have previously posted, BFC can facilitate transfers between CRIS/BookMaker, BetPhoenix and Matchbook. Several other options are also available but I am not comfortable posting them on a public forum.

I wanted to get another prop in there regarding how long after this post Cannon will bitch about the juice but decided against it. .. ;)

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
That's some funny shit Judge. This is gonna get me kicked off team Wilson I'll bet:+textinb3

Cannon

Banned

I wanted to get another prop in there regarding how long after this post Cannon will bitch about the juice but decided against it

You guys are theives.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

BFC...not a good idea by offerring odds on this event...good luck anyway...

sl55

EOG Veteran

FBZ is a sharp play at those odds.
Save your dough,them old boys at OGD gonna teach you young whippersnappers something.Just wait Until you see what we got in store tonight.:LMAO

BFC- What's the 411 on your CR chicas. My top 5 includes

Jarlin
Kim
Betzy
Darlyn
Angelica

You guys cheated. There's no way one of those girls is Costa Rican so I excluded her.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

MICELLI

you have keep in mind there will Probably only be 5--games AND they have already played one . . . . That's WHY SFTEAM is +2500 and others + 2100 they have played Basically 1/5th IMO of the contest already . . . .

Make sense?????

then explain why betrespect is +1750 and eog is +1250 when betrespect is ahead of eog in points. Because eogs cappers are better?
no way, betfirstclass has no idea who the cappers of this contest are.

now if it was like tiger woods+400 to win today on the morning line (which i hit :smoking2:), thats one thing cause u know what ur getting with tiger. but that's not the case here.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

GOOD FOR YOU (ON THE TIGER) . . . .

if you need any extra--cash Bet 1st QTR Under 52 tonight Micelli

Won't be as EASY as that WNBA UNDER but you will cash the ticket

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

then explain why betrespect is +1750 and eog is +1250 when betrespect is ahead of eog in points. Because eogs cappers are better?
no way, betfirstclass has no idea who the cappers of this contest are.

Not saying they know every single capper in the event, but they probably know about more than we all think.

RX+1200 is a steal. All you buy with BFC accounts should get down for the limit!

Timetopay

EOG Master

RX wins this going away. Wil already said free comps at the bash for all of us.

I just bet a lot of coin that OGD will NOT be in 1st place after tonight....:houra

roach23

Banned

RX team is gonna have to start playing some secret games of craps or black jack to build up their bankroll after tonight.

I am glad I got the EOG bet in to offset my loss on OGD last night...

Nice job there team OGD...:cheers

This figures to be really exciting...

Now, if we we can get more than 4 games out of the contest, I will be thrilled...:pop:

THE SHRINK

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

I am glad I got the EOG bet in to offset my loss on OGD last night...

Nice job there team OGD...:cheers

This figures to be really exciting...

Now, if we we can get more than 4 games out of the contest, I will be thrilled...:pop:

THE SHRINK

SHRINK

If ORL hits that Lay--up or perhaps converts couple Free Throws in 4th QTR you 100% get your 4 more games . . . However, NOW I'm not to sure you do 2348ji23e

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=gamebanner>#</TD><TD class=gamebanner colSpan=7>FOURM CONTEST</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9901</TD><TD class=gameentry> OGD</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+750 name=4-991760></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9902</TD><TD class=gameentry> JUSTDAVES</TD><TD><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+950 name=4-991761></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9903</TD><TD class=gameentry> RX</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+2800 name=4-991762></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9904</TD><TD class=gameentry> GIQ</TD><TD><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+1200 name=4-991763></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9905</TD><TD class=gameentry> STATFOX</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+1400 name=4-991764></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9906</TD><TD class=gameentry> CAPPERSSF</TD><TD><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+1600 name=4-991765></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9907</TD><TD class=gameentry> TWOPLUSTWO</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+1700 name=4-991766></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9908</TD><TD class=gameentry> COVERS</TD><TD><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+1800 name=4-991767></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9909</TD><TD class=gameentry> SBR</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+1400 name=4-991768></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9910</TD><TD class=gameentry> FBZ</TD><TD><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+1800 name=4-991769></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9911</TD><TD class=gameentry> BETRESPECT</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+1750 name=4-991770></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9912</TD><TD class=gameentry> EOG</TD><TD><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+900 name=4-991771></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9913</TD><TD class=gameentry> EXACTBETS</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+1000 name=4-991772></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9914</TD><TD class=gameentry> MUSTKYMANS</TD><TD><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+1900 name=4-991773></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9915</TD><TD class=gameentry> FBG</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+1900 name=4-991774></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9916</TD><TD class=gameentry> HYENA</TD><TD><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+2000 name=4-991775></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9917</TD><TD class=gameentry> LVA</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+2200 name=4-991776></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9918</TD><TD class=gameentry> TGESF</TD><TD><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+2000 name=4-991777></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9919</TD><TD class=gameentry> SFPICKS</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+2500 name=4-991778></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is what I see when I log in.