What's with all the tattoos on NBA players?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Can someone explain the lure to me of staining your body with ink? I'm no doctor (although i play one here at EOG) but isn't that bad for your skin?

I don't see too many MLB players or NHL players stained from head to toe, is there a rule that you have to tattoo your entire body in order to get an NBA gig?

Re: What's with all the tattoos on NBA players?

wade that is a very racist comment in more ways than one. disgusting of you to call the black players "nigerians." makes me not want to post when i see the bigots who i am posting with.

Wade

EOG Master

your obama avatar makes me not want to post here either.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

i agree wade, not too many blacks in the nhl or mlb, i dont think its a coincidence

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

BOYS WHEN I WAS GROWING UP 30 YEARS AGO YOU WOULD NEVER SEE A BLACK PERSON WITH A TATOO FIRST OFF BECAUSE YOU COULDNT SEE THE COLOR ON THEM IT LOOKED VERY FUNNY IF YOU SAW A BLACK PERSON WITH A NAKED WOMEN WEARING A YELLOW BIKINI BUT YOU COULDNT SEE THE YELLOW BIKINI BECAUSE THERE SKIN WAS BLACK.THEY USED TO GET BRANDED THAT WAS THERE IDEA OF A TATOO BACK IN THE 70'S

PERSONALLY I THINK HALF THE TATOOS ON THESE F-CKING NIGERIANS ARE GANG SIGNS LETS FACE IT BOYS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR PROTECTION ONCE YOU HAVE MADE THE BIG TIME.LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO PAUL PIERCE HERE IN BOSTON WHEN HE GOT STABBED IN A NIGHT CLUB HE WOULDNT EVEN THINK OF TESTIFING IN THAT CASE SO HE DID THE NEXT BEST THING HE PAYS STREET GANGS FOR BODYGAURDS WHEN HE GOES OUT.THEY ALL CARRY POSSIES IN THE NBA ALLAN IVERSON HAS ABOUT 10 GUYS PAID TO PROTECT HIM SO WHEN HE IS OUT PARTYING IN THE HOOD NOBODY TAKES A SHOT AT HIM.

IF YOU THINK THE CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE BIG IN SOUTH LAS ANGELES YOU SHOULD MEET THE NBA GANG THERE NICKNAME IS (O.P.J.T.) THAT STANDS FOR (OVER PAYED JANITORS THUGS) THEY MAKE ABOUT 100 GRAND A YEAR TO FOLLOW AND PROTECT THE NBA'S BEST PLAYERS.BLACK FOLKS DONT LIKE IT WHEN YOU BECOME SUCCESSFULL AND FORGET ABOUT YOUR OLD NEIGHBORHOOD THEY WOULD SHOOT YOU IN A MINUTE JUST ASK THE EAST COAST WEST COAST RAPPERS.

I NEVER SAW A BLACK PERSON WITH A TATOO 30 YEARS AGO IT WAS UNHEARD OF THEY WILL ALL REGRET IT WHEN THEY GET OLDER

tripp

EOG Master

wade that is a very racist comment in more ways than one. disgusting of you to call the black players "nigerians." makes me not want to post when i see the bigots who i am posting with.

so all it takes for you to leave is acting like a racist?

btj, get to posting my man:houra

snowtime

EOG Enthusiast

An easy identification purpose when dead or for investigative purpose. I really don't know why all the fantasication of it. Back in mid to late 1800's,tats were for ladies in circus. Can't stand it or you'll look dumb if one got one.

snowtime

EOG Enthusiast

The girlfriend didn't know what to get her boyfriend for his upcoming birthday gift and she found out that he's a big B.B. King fanatic. Since he got everything you can think of in B.B. King memorablia,so she decide to go to tattoo parlor get a surprise for him. After the procedure,she went home and can't wait to show him his surprise. She was waiting for him get home from work. He comes home,she said "I got something to show you,honey". She pulled her pants down and bendover to show him his B.B. King tattoo. Right after he saw it and he said "Who in the hell is Bob?"

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

NBA must ban hardware,nose and lip rings and all other facial.

Nep Dynasty

EOG Enthusiast

There would be nobody left. Great role models these guys are, wouldn't you say?

Yea, sorta like A-Rod. A guy who cheats on his wife, ends up with her divorcing him, and then cheats the game by taking steroids and makes a fake apology. Great role model he is. :LMAO

You insert foot in mouth every time you post something. Not very intelligent, are you?