nhl or nba tonight?

railbird

EOG Master
nhl for me, I will let the Mexicans, Fillipinos and Arabs watch the Lakers. NBA is for under 30 simple simons.

Re: nhl or nba tonight?

You have a problem with us Mexicans?

And to answer your question. Hockey game first then last 2 minutes of the basketball game as thats all that really matters.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

been a Lakers' fan for 35+ years

NHL ALL THE WAY

I LOVE the SCF and knowing Det can win it all tonite makes it even better. thankfully the NHL starts an hour earlier meaning i might be able to catch some of 3Q and all of 4Q in the NBA game unless we get a repeat of last year's G5 when it went to 3OT (I KNOW this is G6)

Brewers in 7

EOG Dedicated

definatly NHL, after thats over, probably reruns on CSPAN, thats alot more exciting than the NBA

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

both for me. Perhaps the ones that are "simple simons" are the ones that feel they have to choose. More focus will be on the NBA here though.

tripp

EOG Master

mlb. neither finals game really interests me all that much. lakers are far superior to the magic. lakers/cavs i would have watched every second of every game, but magic aren't good enough to hang, just matched up well with cavs.

wings are obviously going to beat the pens, even if they lose tonight so no suspense there.

sox/yanks > everything else on tv tonight

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

DVR. Tape the Lakers and when the Hockey is over, put on the NBA.

Of course, you can't post here for a few hours, because the 'results' will be tipped off in postings.

NBA, could care less about fights on ice.

Actually more fights in the NBA post season than the NHL. Really.

NBC finally gets a Pittsburgh home game and hopefully a competitive one.

Since the NFL is off, I have 2 of the 3 major professional sports to choose from: MLB (Sox/Yankees---they look good tonight Shrink) or NHL.

NHL

Brewers in 7

EOG Dedicated

cant watch the NHL right now NBC channel is frozen here in philly on a commercial, anyone else on here that cant see the game now??

Apple

Banned

nhl for me, I will let the Mexicans, Fillipinos and Arabs watch the Lakers. NBA is for under 30 simple simons.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO