Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

wow then he belts a double, was gonna add that thats the only way to reach base against Nathan, by cheating, but Giambi ruined the joke.

Fuck Giambi

tripp

EOG Master

tn- no interest in that offer. not really interested in cuddyer, and size is still a #1 of to me when he comes back, which could be within a week or so. i also like cliff lee a good bit over cain.

biggamer3

EOG Master

team gamer pulls to within 5 points of the overachieving Team CEE

I still have Galls, Bills, Lilly, Happ and RiceK2

Cee got Becks, Cueto, Pettitte and Richards

Should come down to wire

tripp

EOG Master

sent something just before you did, but im guessing you are not interested in that one. will look over something else

tripp

EOG Master

shit, ttp wants teix from me! have said i will never trade him, but for something with doc involved i might have to think about a package

Size has limited value as it isnt know how long he is out or how he will be when back. Cant give up Beltran for a ? No interest in Romero. Do you like Dempster more than Cain?

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJ = Real Closer - <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=away_active><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_5_585913 noWrap>B. Wilson RP </TD><TD>SF 6 @ ARI 4 (F)

</TD><TD id=stats_active_5_585913>12 PC, INN, 3 K, S</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_5_585913 align=right>13.5</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_5_585913 align=right>13.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fake Closer - <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=home_active><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_7_1655624 noWrap>A. Bailey SP </TD><TD>OAK 3 v MIN 6 (F)

</TD><TD id=stats_active_7_1655624>24 PC, INN, 3 HA, 2 BBI, K, 3 ER, L</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_7_1655624 align=right>-9.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

biggamer3

EOG Master

Stat of the day, Joba is Tripps highest scoring Yankee pitcher for the week.

<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="away_active"><tr class="bg2" align="left" valign="middle" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_21508" nowrap="nowrap">A. Burnett SP </td><td>NYY 5 @ BOS 6 (F)
</td><td id="stats_active_3_21508"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_21508" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_21508" align="right">-10.33</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="left" valign="middle" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_1232125" nowrap="nowrap">J. Chamberlain SP </td><td>NYY 5 @ BOS 6 (F)
</td><td id="stats_active_3_1232125"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_1232125" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_1232125" align="right">0</td></tr></tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="away_reserve" style=""><tr class="bg2" align="left" valign="middle" height="17"><td id="player_reserve_3_382868" nowrap="nowrap">C. Wang SP </td><td>NYY 5 @ BOS 6 (F)
</td><td id="stats_reserve_3_382868">69 PC, 2.2 INN, 6 HA, 3 BBI, 3 K, 4 ER, L</td><td id="score_hilite_reserve_3_382868" align="right">-8.33</td><td id="score_total_hilite_reserve_3_382868" align="right">-8.33</td></tr></tbody></table>

rjt721

EOG Master

Stat of the day, Joba is Tripps highest scoring Yankee pitcher for the week.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="away_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_21508" nowrap="nowrap">A. Burnett SP </td><td>NYY 5 @ BOS 6 (F)
</td><td id="stats_active_3_21508"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_21508" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_21508" align="right">-10.33</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_3_1232125" nowrap="nowrap">J. Chamberlain SP </td><td>NYY 5 @ BOS 6 (F)
</td><td id="stats_active_3_1232125"> </td><td id="score_hilite_active_3_1232125" align="right">0</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_3_1232125" align="right">0</td></tr></tbody></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="away_reserve" style=""><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_reserve_3_382868" nowrap="nowrap">C. Wang SP </td><td>NYY 5 @ BOS 6 (F)
</td><td id="stats_reserve_3_382868">69 PC, 2.2 INN, 6 HA, 3 BBI, 3 K, 4 ER, L</td><td id="score_hilite_reserve_3_382868" align="right">-8.33</td><td id="score_total_hilite_reserve_3_382868" align="right">-8.33</td></tr></tbody></table>
:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

Size has limited value as it isnt know how long he is out or how he will be when back. Cant give up Beltran for a ? No interest in Romero. Do you like Dempster more than Cain?

Yeah I like Dempster more than Cain.

Agree there are some questions about Sizemore, but I also can't give him up for a #3 OF, I would need a very good bat in return for him since he could possibly come back week 11 or 12 and return to being a top 5 outfielder. He hit a HR the day he went on the DL, so that's pretty impressive that he was able to do that if is elbow was really that hurt and he couldn't get any extention.

Gotta remember Lee was the big guy I got in our A-Rod deal.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I just realized TN is fantasy hell.

Guys who come to his team just start sucking like never before. Beltran was avg like 35 a week then he comes to TN and he is getting like 10 a week.

TN trades Teix and he gets like 40 a week after leaving fantasy hell.

TN what the fuck you doing to these guys?

tripp

EOG Master

I just realized TN is fantasy hell.

Guys who come to his team just start sucking like never before. Beltran was avg like 35 a week then he comes to TN and he is getting like 10 a week.

TN trades Teix and he gets like 40 a week after leaving fantasy hell.

TN what the fuck you doing to these guys?

in fairness beltran has been hurt and in the lineup off and on so not like he is getting 10 pt weeks playing 6 or 7 games

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp was making a comical point, dont think anyone doubts that Beltran is a top OF for our league.

Its not like he has gone so cold at the plate like Kakis where you have to wonder "WTF"

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp was making a comical point, dont think anyone doubts that Beltran is a top OF for our league.

Its not like he has gone so cold at the plate like Kakis where you have to wonder "WTF"

if you wanna talk about fantasy hell check out tucks team.

longoria was one of the top 5 scorers in this league, maybe even the top when he was on cee's team, then he goes to tuck and is probably the lowest scoring starting 3b since then. markakis has about 15 pts in 3 weeks i think for tuck when he was a top 5 OF for you. miggy has been incredibly avg for tuck the last month when he was massive at the start of the year for mo. beck was awful at the start of the year and now he is cy young on cee's team.

all that and tuck still wins every week:doh1

mofome

Banned

What about mos luck, im only 6-3 despite having the #1 defense in the entire league.

2938u4ji23

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ouch when this happens to your ace

Dontrelle Willis will draw the start for the Tigers Sunday, with Jeremy Bonderman banished to the bullpen for now.

Manager Jim Leyland said Willis "deserves" the start: "It was not a flawless performance but I liked the way he competed his (butt) off and I'm giving him the ball Sunday," Leyland said. Willis has been brutal in his last four outings, but Leyland clearly doesn't trust Bonderman yet.

Cant beat out Dontrelle

tripp

EOG Master

tripper no deals?

I hitting the sack

looking stuff over. not sure i want to trade teix, but might have to give an offer for doc. dont wanna keep ya cuz it might take a while, but there might be an offer for ya in the morning