When you own someone, you own someone. Even if you are throwing out Penny vs CC Sabathia?

mofome

Banned
Getting about 1.40 on your dollar on the Sox to continue their dominance of the Yanks seems awfully nice.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: When you own someone, you own someone. Even if you are throwing out Penny vs CC Sabathia?

i just said the same thing to someone else

until the Empire shows they can beat the Sawx i will take the Sawx all the time here. i will wait and let the Empire bettors push this number up a tad so by gametime i can get +150 or more

Apple

Banned
Re: When you own someone, you own someone. Even if you are throwing out Penny vs CC Sabathia?

Its not like Sabathia is automatic either..

I think Penny will pan out to be pretty decent in the long run. Big change from So Cal NL team to chilly Boston and a balls out AL East. Hell get better as he learns to adjust and the weather warms. Just another bold prediction... Im full of em.

goldie

EOG Enthusiast

Great call,Mo. Kudos from another D.C. boy.

mofome

Banned

Thanks goldie!

lets have a great end to the week!