persecution of messianic jews

Re: persecution of messianic jews

Telling your Jewish family and friends that they will be cooked in God's post-life prison camp ovens is not usually a hit at the annual holiday dinners.

railbird

EOG Master

Telling your Jewish family and friends that they will be cooked in God's post-life prison camp ovens is not usually a hit at the annual holiday dinners.

IT didnt go over well 2000 years ago either, but it is what it is.

Scott L

EOG Enthusiast

Why didn't you just add this to your other thread? Crave attention?

We have a name for "messianic Jews." They're called "Christians."

Would you like a comparison of how Christians and other minorities are treated in Israel with how they are treated in the West Bank and Gaza, Railturd? How about the other 22 countries surrounding Israel?

Railturd, I hope there is a God, and one day you get to answer to him. And it's on pay per view for $39.95.

God forgives all errors in thinking, even distorted homicidal dreams as expressed by Railbird

She'll forgive him just as She does all sin and error - just as taught by Jesus Christ and many other Master Teachers down through the ages.

heh

reminds me of the gift my well-meaning Christian father mailed to us from Texas about the third year we were together here in Florida

Gets this really nice hardcover edition of "The Jewish Bible" that includes a preface section explaining Messianic Jews.

SheBar is like, "WTF?"

And I'm trying to explain my father's motivation.

"See, they're Jews. But they disavow the most fundamental beliefs of Judaism, so that makes them Christian Jews."

Yeah...that's the ticket

railbird

EOG Master

Would you like a comparison of how Christians and other minorities are treated in Israel with how they are treated in the West Bank and Gaza, Railturd? How about the other 22 countries surrounding Israel?

Railturd, I hope there is a God, and one day you get to answer to him. And it's on pay per view for $39.95.

because this one was on the persecution by un saved Jews, there other one was just on Messianic Jews Wroshipping.

There called saved by their saviour.

Its a shame liberals like yourself gave that land away.

On judgement day its about the blood of Jesus covering my sins, not my works which are filthy rags.