Penguins Pre Game Rally Thread

Salo

EOG Dedicated
Re: Penguins Pre Game Rally Thread

Friday’s Game 7 will mark the 87th game of these Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Time for Sid to break out.

LETS GO PENS!!

Sorry NoNew.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

oh shit, when does this thing start

5P/8P

there is NOTHING better than G7 of an NHL series and G7 for the Cup - does NOT get any better than this!

LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

NHL is a sport where home ice does have its true advantages, like last line change (allowing for line matchups) and also putting your stick down second on face offs. Advantage Red Wings. Red Wings are 11-1 at home in these playoffs. Advantage Red Wings. Crosby and Malkin have been shut out in consecutive games. With an extra day off the rested Wings should be ready to go. If you can't get up for a Game 7, then you shouldn't be playing. LET'S GO RED WINGS!

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

"Going to Game 7, you have nerves, excitement. It's everything and above. You can't take a pregame nap because you're so excited. But it's still a game. We still need to focus on the game. It is probably the biggest game of your life for most people. But it's still a game. We still need to stick to the plan and play our game."
--
Ruslan Fedotenko

Diamondjim

EOG Member

but dougie says...Home team is 12-2 in finals game 7. last road team to win was montreal over chicago in 1971

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Game 7 Facts:
38 Years since a road team won Game 7 of the Finals
4-0 Penguins' all-time record in playoff Games 7 on the road
11-4 Red Wings' all-time record in playoff Games 7 at home
62.5 Percentage of home teams to win Game 7 since the NHL introduced the best-of-seven format in 1939
3 Consecutive playoff Game 7 home wins by the Red Wings
8 Repeat Stanley Cup winners since 1968
1998 Year of the last repeat champion (Detroit)
13 Rookie head coaches who have won the Cup
1 Loss by Red Wings this postseason when scoring first
22-0 Combined record of Penguins and Red Wings this postseason when leading after two periods
15 Times the Cup has been won on an overtime goal

I hope everybody reads this and pounds Hockey Town. I am going to piss in the wind with The Kid and hope it's near +200 at face off. I don't have a dog in this hunt but can't see myself writing such a chalk masterpiece; at -140 I woulda been with the Wings.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I hope everybody reads this and pounds Hockey Town. I am going to piss in the wind with The Kid and hope it's near +200 at face off. I don't have a dog in this hunt but can't see myself writing such a chalk masterpiece; at -140 I woulda been with the Wings.

I have the Wings -140 for this game.........made a series play on them before it started and that was the line i got

my only other play tonite is Wngs TT O3 -105

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

5P/8P

there is NOTHING better than G7 of an NHL series and G7 for the Cup - does NOT get any better than this!

LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS
LET'S GO RED WINGS

I love you wink, but that's just evil.

Dante

EOG Veteran

don't look now !!! but RUT RO RAGGY!!!! 2-0 PENS!! can they keep it up hinesy!!!

Wade

EOG Master

Might as well rip up your ticket if you have the Red Wings.