The Yankees aren't beating Boston? huh

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: The Yankees aren't beating Boston? huh

I might have to murder someone after tonight.....

Nice call by the 3rd base ump. Camera slow mo shows ball going right over the bag.. Nope, called foul.. 2348ji23e

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Jesus.. This 3rd base ump is really trying to cash his Red Sox wager tonight...

:+whipping

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I might have to murder someone after tonight.....

Nice call by the 3rd base ump. Camera slow mo shows ball going right over the bag.. Nope, called foul.. 2348ji23e

Yanks been getting squeezed all series. Blue doing NYY no favors. That wasn't even close to being a foul ball, it went directly over the bag.

tripp

EOG Master

Yankees 3
Red Sox 1

Sabathia pitches 7 stellar innings with a solo shot being his only blemish. More K's than HA and BB combined.

Perhaps we are looking at different scoreboards though.

mofome

Banned

different scoreboards? you post an hour later lmfao

3-2 anyway, hot shot.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Yeah save Riviera for tommorrow - the game is only going to be decided right now

mofome

Banned

How in the fuck do you not score on that. holy shit thats fucking pathetic.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

How weird? Like nobody alive saw this about to happen. Yanks are going to blow the game with Rivera standing there in the bullpen and not having pitched in the series. Girardi is brilliant.

tripp

EOG Master

fuckin girardi. he sends cc out there for 120 pitches all the time. why blow out his arm during the year when the team will need him in October?

you dont wait for your pitcher to struggle before taking him out, you anticipate it. he went 7 amazing innings, and that should have been it. instead girardi lets him pitch into trouble in the 8th and sends out Aceves to hold the lead instead of rivera.

2348ji23e 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

Rounder1106

EOG Member

What a horrible throw from the centerfielder, he barely made it to the pitcher's mound.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Man, those Yankee outfielders sure do have great arms.

Yankees suck!

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

definitely had to let CC pitch the 8th. Not bringing in Rivera was the worst decision I have ever seen. What does he save him for? Now there won't even be a Red Sox 9th inning. FUCK YOU GIRARDI

tripp

EOG Master

fantastic, another boston win.

new york dominates every team on the planet other than these fucks. 0-8 now, but are still only 2 games back for the division still. both will be there in october, but they are going to wear down sabathia.

very frustrating losing 8 in a row to these clowns when really they could have easily won about 5 of the games. for the most part they are never blowouts, just boston getting the clutch hitting and making the right moves late.

trading girardi for francona would be awesome. maybe they can offer $50 mil to sweeten the deal.

Rounder1106

EOG Member

I am a huge Yankees fan and every year I get pissed off because they never get good middle relief. Its the same crap every year with them. Pay for the big name stars and forget about your middle relief. That is what is going to kill the Yanks this year.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

What a horrible throw from the centerfielder, he barely made it to the pitcher's mound.

Gardners arm isn't that bad. It was a bad throw though. Could be the rain.

Damon wouldn't have reached the plate after the ball stopped rolling.

mofome

Banned

Yanks aren't a team, thats why they dont win these games.

These guys dont play for their manager, who happens to be an idiot. This is what we expect in this series.

mofome

Banned

fantastic, another boston win.

new york dominates every team on the planet other than these fucks. 0-8 now, but are still only 2 games back for the division still. both will be there in october, but they are going to wear down sabathia.

very frustrating losing 8 in a row to these clowns when really they could have easily won about 5 of the games. for the most part they are never blowouts, just boston getting the clutch hitting and making the right moves late.

trading girardi for francona would be awesome. maybe they can offer $50 mil to sweeten the deal.

yes, the yankees can only 'dominate' teams they spend 5 times as much as. They are a horribly run organization these days.

tripp

EOG Master

sabathia was amazing all night and now he doesn't even finish with a very good line. i feel for this guy. he gets critisized by everyone and they all look at his stats and try to argue he is overrated. if not for girardi and the bullpen allowing all the inherited runners to score his ERA would probably be close to 3.00.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Yanks aren't a team, thats why they dont win these games.

These guys dont play for their manager, who happens to be an idiot. This is what we expect in this series.

Go fuck yourself Mo.

Sorry, but I am meltdown mode and you are pissing me off. Nothing personal.

mofome

Banned

NEP, can you believe the heat im taking here? Im just a heterosexual guy on the bosox, whats going on here? Why the hate from people I have been kind to. Sometimes this world can be so cold and lonely.