Cee
?Cueto, Johnny SP CIN
?Volquez, Edinson SP CIN
Joey
?Scutaro, Marco SS TOR
?Upton, Justin RF ARI
?Zimmerman, Ryan 3B WAS

:LMAO:LMAO

Giving up 600 points of hitting to get back 300 points (with a guy on the DL nonetheless) of pitching? Come on, son.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Cy Zobrist....as TTP would say "who knew"....

Hopefully the Red Sox and Phillies can put some runs on the board this weekend...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Mo...is BJ Upton ever going to snap out of it? Have him in one of my leagues and he is killing me...will give him until the break...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Mo...is BJ Upton ever going to snap out of it? Have him in one of my leagues and he is killing me...will give him until the break...

i finally traded BJ Upton away (in my keeper league) for Roberts, M. Young, Pierre. Even tho I signed him to a great contract before the season. I just couldnt take it anymore. He was killing my avg and I was already OK in steals with Ellsbury.

I'm in first place there and I wanted to cement my lead.

tripp

EOG Master

fuck, just went to go pick up hughes and noticed rj has him. damn guy is stealing all my yankees2348ji23e

wang is pitching for his rotation spot next week..good thing it's vs the nats

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

fuck, just went to go pick up hughes and noticed rj has him. damn guy is stealing all my yankees2348ji23e

wang is pitching for his rotation spot next week..good thing it's vs the nats

I have MR. YANKEE!

Put down the crack pipe cee.

Cee
?Cueto, Johnny SP CIN
?Volquez, Edinson SP CIN
Joey
?Scutaro, Marco SS TOR
?Upton, Justin RF ARI
?Zimmerman, Ryan 3B WAS

:LMAO:LMAO

Giving up 600 points of hitting to get back 300 points (with a guy on the DL nonetheless) of pitching? Come on, son.

lols, so that's all your looking for is points? I could find easy deals where i give up more "points" that are rip city.

fowler/ guzman for lind is 20 times worse than the deal i offered. I gave u two guys who are good at bases. You gave me 2 clowns

zzzzzzzzzzz

no offers to yoyo from cee.

shit joey says :nono

since joey has 3 third baseman i could use. But offers me two waiver wire guys. Then complains about my deal when he gets good guys back. People are 2 funny in this league

cee hasnt sent me offers either :+clueless

some teams are harder to deal with for various reasons. Some teams have good players that i'm not a big fan of. Some teams we are strong in the same areas. Some teams don't have depth at the positions i need.

Nothing to do with u personally

Gavin Floyd, SP, White Sox
Admit it: You cut Floyd when he had a 7.92 ERA after his first eight starts.
Yeah, cut him: a 26-year-old coming off a 17-win season. For shame.
And how did that end? With you dropped to your knees, shaking your fist in the air and cursing the fates?
You might see Floyd's rebound -- a 1.82 ERA over his last four starts with 31 strikeouts in 29 2/3 innings -- as nothing more than bad timing on your part, but the truth is you shouldn't have doubted him at all.
And I know that's easy to say in retrospect, but you have to consider what makes Floyd so successful in the first place: his curveball.
Time and time again we've seen curveball pitchers struggle early in the season. Brett Myers did last year. Josh Beckett did this year. A.J. Burnett did both last year and this year. They don't come into spring training throwing sweeping hooks, and sometimes they haven't quite found the pitch by the time the season starts.
If you've already cut Floyd, you might still have a chance to get him back. And you want to. He's much closer to the pitcher we saw over his last four starts than his first eight. He'll get blown out every now and then, on days when he can't get his curveball to break like it should, but not with even close to the frequency we saw over the first two months of the season.

who knew?

tripp

EOG Master

volq/lackey/cueto/wain

floyd also very solid lately, a little cautious with him though. he's been awesome lately though.

volq/lackey/cueto/wain

floyd also very solid lately, a little cautious with him though. he's been awesome lately though.

i wouldn't deal any of those guys SU for an OF on your team. Not saying they are all crap. Just not guys i'm high on.

3/4 OF of mine are close to your OF. So i wouldn't be gaining much by trading away a nice starter.

tripp

EOG Master

a sweet -2 so far today for soto.. nice way to start the day off.

the cubs offense is awful, wow. they get shut out by russ ortiz yesterday and now slowey is making them look silly. they can't even hit avg pitchers.

they miss ramirez big time.

tripp

EOG Master

shit he may get a 50

nah, no way he goes the whole game. he will go 7, maybe 8.

will probably get around 38-40 though which is silly good when you dont even get the 10 pts for the SO.

and i get to face him vs the worst team in baseball next week2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

tripp,

slowey will be the least of your problems next week :)

i like my offense a good bit over yours, but i only have 1 step and it's wang, and he might not even get the 2 starts.

jair doesn't have great matchups, but still a 2 step. same with verl. hes @ wain which is a tough start, but even with a loss he is a guy that can score 15.

gonna be a tough week for sure. dont love my chances

tripp

EOG Master

slowey imploding this inning. 2 run double off the wall by bradley. 4-2 and runners on 2nd and 3rd, 1 out.

might not even get a W.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i like my offense a good bit over yours, but i only have 1 step and it's wang, and he might not even get the 2 starts.

jair doesn't have great matchups, but still a 2 step. same with verl. hes @ wain which is a tough start, but even with a loss he is a guy that can score 15.

gonna be a tough week for sure. dont love my chances

verlander never has a tough matchup. plus stl cant hit. then hes home against gascan bush.

jair has a matchup problem. im hoping for 1 win there.

kershaw has 2 good matchups. but who knows with him. he can get a 50 or a -20 for the week.

greinke has the easiest matchup ever vs the dbacks bats.

and slowey gets to face ian gascan snell.

as for offense....

im not 100% sure yours is that much better than mine. it probably is better. not sure how much.

and pujols has yet to explode for me.

your closers had a great week. but obviously mine have the edge.

should be fun.

tripp

EOG Master

man, bradley has zero fundamentals or defense skills. hit a nice 2 run double, but follows it up with a stupid base running error to get tagged on a ground ball, then he misses 2 pop ups the next inning.

man, bradley has zero fundamentals or defense skills. hit a nice 2 run double, but follows it up with a stupid base running error to get tagged on a ground ball, then he misses 2 pop ups the next inning.

he went to swisher baserunning school :+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

now bradley throws the ball in the stands with only 2 outs.

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

so funny you posted this before Bradley tossed the ball into the stands with two outs! allowing baserunner to advance