Mo, you see this?

cut-paste-hero

EOG Enthusiast
Too lazy to see if you posted this

<HR style="COLOR: #d1dae1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Tyler Smith to return to Tennessee

Knoxville, TN (Sports Network) - Junior forward Tyler Smith has decided to withdraw his name from the NBA Draft and return for his senior season at Tennessee.

"It's been a great past few weeks trying out for the NBA," Smith said at news conference held at UT's Pratt Pavilion on Thursday. "But after talking with my family, coaches and teammates, I've decided to return for my senior year. I think we have a great chance to have something special next year with my teammates. They have been working extremely hard. I learned how to be a professional and what it takes to be at that level."

Smith led the Volunteers in scoring (17.4 ppg), assists (3.4 apg) and free- throw percentage (.766) while starting all 34 contests this past year, helping the program to a second straight NCAA Tournament berth where they dropped a first-round nailbiter to Oklahoma State.

"I continue to be impressed by Tyler," Tennessee head coach Bruce Pearl said. "He had a number of impressive workouts. He did what he said when he wanted to see what was out there and it became apparent that the first round was not locked up. This was a good process for Tyler."

The Vols ended with a 21-10 regular-season record and went 10-6 in league play before falling to Mississippi State in the Southeastern Conference championship game.

In his two seasons at Tennessee, the 6-foot-7 Smith has never missed a game and has averaged 15.4 points, 6.3 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game, garnering back-to-back first team All-SEC honors in the process.
<!-- / message -->