Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Yeah, I don't know what happened to his team. I can't keep up with all the trades, but I remember his team being loaded a few weeks ago. I know he has some tough injuries, but even when Reyes and Hamilton come back, still looks like an average team.

His offense will be fine but he will likely trade his stud bats for some ace pitchers to be an elite team again.

He still got some real studs like Kinsler, Hanley, Reyes etc..

His pitching is basically every high risk high reward pitcher in bases with Carp, Bedard, Harden

rjt721

EOG Master

Not sure but i thought the object was to beat the other team, wasnt aware you had to win by 30 to get a W.

Yeah Peavy hurts you a ton.

Really think u lost a lot with the Wain and Cueto for CC trade. Just my opinion but those guys are not top stud guys at all. CC could be a real horse down the stretch.

PS your real wild card is David Price, if he can start getting deeper into games your team will be rock solid.

He really IMO is your X factor
I wouldn't have moved CC if I still had Peavy. Loved that top 2. But once I lost Peavy, I had almost no pitching after CC. Had to get some depth, so I took 2 really good pitchers for a stud. And I did that deal with other trades in mind. I'm not done shaking things up. Have a couple offers out right now.

biggamer3

EOG Master

anyone know if me and VD tie who wins?

Why cant there be a tie?

PS what do we do if someone has an illegal lineup and realizes when its too late?

will we really make a guy forfeit the week because he didnt drop a fucker like Hermida ?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Is this " A hour with Gamer and his fantasy thoughts" ?

Makes me vomit. He has been more wrong than right on the guys who would be great in this league.

Giles,Burnett,Cabrera all flame outs.

If guys like Mauer and Hunter are going to smash their all time bests than nothing to be said.

Just means it was luck

anyone know if me and VD tie who wins?

it might just end as a tie. I liked doing home teams wins. So being home/away would have significance rather than meaning nothing.

But with that said, i don't think mo/tuck set it up that way

Timetopay

EOG Master

wholly cripes

just looking at the TN/ Joey matchup

That is just cruel for TN to lose because Johan gets manhandled. All he had to do is pitch bad and not horrendous and TN wins.

Sickness

Timetopay

EOG Master

it might just end as a tie. I liked doing home teams wins. So being home/away would have significance rather than meaning nothing.

But with that said, i don't think mo/tuck set it up that way

yeah never even saw the standings and see the tie column so i guess thats possible.

probably what we should end up with anyway with these scores.

Homefield would have been sick to lose to though:LMAO

yeah never even saw the standings and see the tie column so i guess thats possible.

probably what we should end up with anyway with these scores.

Homefield would have been sick to lose to though:LMAO

cbs doesn't put the tie column in unless it's needed.

ties = gay. I would rather lose on homefield than tie. But that's just me

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

gamner your team playing well.

but record doesdnt indicate who has the best team.

points for and points against does.

id rather face a 9-1 team thats 5th most in points over a 4-6 team thats most points on any given week.,

ive scored 300+ 7 times. lost 3 of them.

its a long season. 14 more weeks. the cream will rise to the top.

tripp

EOG Master

i honestly do not care who wins this league as long as it isnt gamer. i dont think there is another person on this planet that is easier to cheer against. well, maybe 5star, but that's it.

wholly cripes

just looking at the TN/ Joey matchup

That is just cruel for TN to lose because Johan gets manhandled. All he had to do is pitch bad and not horrendous and TN wins.

Sickness

or Weaver not get a complete game shutout. I have some great fantasy luck this year. 2 starts for Santana and I get 1 point.
2348ji23e

J

joeybagadonuts

i honestly do not care who wins this league as long as it isnt gamer. i dont think there is another person on this planet that is easier to cheer against. well, maybe 5star, but that's it.

I agree. I think I take down Biggame-queer next week.
91023i2ndw;l

tripp

EOG Master

17 in a row for lee, and a no hitter through 6.

21 pitches in the first, 43 pitches in the last 5.

tripp

EOG Master

i expect to be one of the bottom 3 scores this week, if not the worst. the team i am sending out is shit. i lost teix, so my hitting is worse, and kaz is still on the dl so the trade hurts my team for right now. aj cant be started because of the suspension, lee is one start on the road, joba is one start, wang is only one start now, braden is 2 starts, but both on the road. sizemore, who is probably my best bat, is still on the dl.

i have a shitty team this week which is why i needed to beat rj. won 3 in a row now, but cant gain any ground on gamer, so hopefully joey beats him this week.

i put the line at me +90 this week:LMAO
tripp u ready for a beating ? :)

tripp

EOG Master

well no no hitter for lee, but 1 h through 8 isn't too shabby.

choo due up 5th this inn. probably best for ttp he doesn't bat to make sure he at least gets the tie.

tripp

EOG Master

looks like ttp/vd will be a tie.

ludwick due up 4th this inning. if he gets to hit he just needs a double to give joey the win, or a single with a rbi.

tripp

EOG Master

ouch. joey loses by 0.67 pts.

43.5 tonight from lee..guy is a stud. just wish he played for a better team.

rj- turns out it wasn't even close. even with aj's -10 start, and mccarthy losing both starts i win by 70 pts. not bad for a shit team like mine91023i2ndw;l

J

joeybagadonuts

ouch. joey loses by 0.67 pts.

43.5 tonight from lee..guy is a stud. just wish he played for a better team.

rj- turns out it wasn't even close. even with aj's -10 start, and mccarthy losing both starts i win by 70 pts. not bad for a shit team like mine91023i2ndw;l

That one HURT. :shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

guys i feels so sick.

Tripp this is real sickness. A tie and a game decided by .67

Not Joba cause he pitches a 1,2,3 inning.

tripp

EOG Master

i need to be:

felix from joey
ervin from gamer
cc from cee
liri/dukes from rj
pujols from tuck
beltran from paper boys.

lets see some offers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

looks like i will roll with my team for next week, no trades are in the works and gonna hit the hay soon...