Forensic Files on Tru-TV ?

And similar shows....

Do they help prevent crime, as in you'll get caught, if you do it !

or

educate criminals as to how to not leave evidence of crimes ?

Re: Forensic Files on Tru-TV ?

Love these shows doug.

I watch a lot of them myself....not too much on late night TV, beats Roseanne reruns.

But are they good or bad ?

I think I've learned a lot of stuff, I shouldn't know, by watching FF, The Investigators, and similar programming.

It would sure help me....if I wanted to cover up a crime scene or something.

mofome

Banned

I think it would be helpful to a criminal and likely deters little. I think most crimes are fairly spontaneous.

All those shows are great. FF is not a fav of mine simply because its only 30 minutes long.

I think it would be helpful to a criminal and likely deters little. I think most crimes are fairly spontaneous.

All those shows are great. FF is not a fav of mine simply because its only 30 minutes long.

I think it appeals to the dark side present in many people, real or imagined.

You transported your murder victim in the back of your pickup, washed it real good, but a few drops of blood slipped under the bedliner....next time remove the bedliner.... dispose of it, or wash it extra well.

thanks for the tip, FF !

that kind of stuff.

Yeh, they (cops) have a lot of stuff available to use. Will use it for the Senator's daughter, probably won't for some Hooker or Hobo.

I always wondered how they identify a body with dental records ?

Is there a national database for it ? I'd think that data would be scattered around a bunch of local dentist's offices, and not really anything close to a database of fingerprints..... APHIS ( ?)

I'm hooked on FF. I love the science. Rape has got to be the stupidest crime. You might as well sign your name when you leave the scene.

I'm hooked on FF. I love the science. Rape has got to be the stupidest crime. You might as well sign your name when you leave the scene.

Well the Police would need your DNA on file, to nab you....so You'd have to some sort of sex offender for them to have that, right ?

It's more intriguing ( to me) , as to how they can zoom in on YOU !

I think almost anybody could kill or rape ( whatever) , once, to somebody they have no connection with.... and get away with it. Of course there is no reason to kill a random person, but these guys don't stop at one....like the shooters in DC, Virginia areas some 5 years ago. I say kill those guys, and a good 90% + of prisoners. I'd gladly play God there.

I know this will appear as very creepy, and all. However there are at least a million multiple felony conviction guys in the US, that should have been executed years ago.

Pretty much ANYBODY doing over 5 years, should be exterminated.

Doug, you're absolutely correct. You certainly want to keep your DNA profile out of the database, but you never know when your DNA will be examined (or maybe it's in there already!). Could be for a job, an unrelated crime, or something else. If there's a match, you're toast!

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Well the Police would need your DNA on file, to nab you....so You'd have to some sort of sex offender for them to have that, right ?

It's more intriguing ( to me) , as to how they can zoom in on YOU !

I think almost anybody could kill or rape ( whatever) , once, to somebody they have no connection with.... and get away with it. Of course there is no reason to kill a random person, but these guys don't stop at one....like the shooters in DC, Virginia areas some 5 years ago. I say kill those guys, and a good 90% + of prisoners. I'd gladly play God there.

I know this will appear as very creepy, and all. However there are at least a million multiple felony conviction guys in the US, that should have been executed years ago.

Pretty much ANYBODY doing over 5 years, should be exterminated.

I remember when everyone was looking for information on the DC shooters and I had to help out. To my amazement on the law enforcement database all you have to do is punch in a name or SSN. After getting the printout I punched in my SSN just out of curiosity.

Every address I ever had, every bank account, every phone number, every job and a shitload more. I was kind of pissed, but the officials say its just to keep the honest people honest, as most criminals pay cash only and never use their real name. The utilities, phone companies, finanical institutions, credit bureaus and everyone else all share this information with this database. I didn't think Big Brother was that much real until I seen this.

I was even told that with those grocery store cards, if they are tracking someone, they can find out what kind of cigarettes the person smokes, what he drinks, etc., if they wanted to.

Before we now it, there will be cameras everywhere even with the incredible satellite imagery that they have now. People complain its invasion of privacy, but when its a criminal caught in the act then nobody has a problem with it.

:cheers