I Think It Would Be Fair To Say...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: I Think It Would Be Fair To Say...

Who? :+clueless

I want to hear his name. He sounds like a charming young stud!

It's too early to tell right now but someone with a mean pistol sure appears to be a favorite....12io4j2w90

Mammon

EOG Master

If I don't make the top 10, further contests will be in

The Asylum

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Tough to tell who the king will be...

Integrity

EOG Master

It's not a question of if kinger will win, its a question of how many str8 weeks will he win

Seriously. Only mofo has more posts per day. I thought I was a no life posting loser, but Revolver is, um, the King

Congrats buddy!

Integrity

EOG Master

It's not a question of if kinger will win, its a question of how many str8 weeks will he win

Seriously. Only mofo has more posts per day. I thought I was a no life posting loser, but Revolver is, um, the King

Congrats buddy!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Look at this twat berry...posting twice to build up his post count. *shakes head*

Integrity

EOG Master

Haha twat berry... how cute

But no. It be my double posting phone...

Integrity

EOG Master

Haha twat berry... how cute

But no. It be my double posting phone...

diogee

What kind of phone do you have, Diogee? I want to upgrade.
I have a blackberry pearl that I got last year when work made me go elsewhere since it was small and I could tether it to my laptop for internet. Quite a bit of better phones out there now. Buttons are too small and browsing on the phone blows.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I have a blackberry pearl that I got last year when work made me go elsewhere since it was small and I could tether it to my laptop for internet. Quite a bit of better phones out there now. Buttons are too small and browsing on the phone blows.

:LMAO:LMAO That's the one I have now. I want a phone with a bigger screen...G1, Storm, Iphone, etc.

This one was nice and cute in the beginning but now I'm tired of it. Plus, the trackball on this thing is a piece of shit! I have to take it out all the time to clean it. 2348ji23e

diogee

haha yeah I was tired of it after about 6 months and wanted something else...sucks having to wait 2 years to prevent paying 500 for a phone. 2348ji23e