Tragedy Strikes The Devil's Family

Re: Tragedy Strikes The Devil's Family

I never chatted with you on here, but this is terrible and I feel obligated to say I feel sorry for this tragic loss.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

God bless you and your family Devil. Extremely sorry to hear.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Not right to promote your joint in this thread. Show some respect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Very sad to hear.

May the sweet memories bring smiles long after the tears have dried.

God Bless.

soli

EOG Dedicated

I actually did everything I could to avoid reading this because I knew it would be painful. My deepest sympathy are with you and your family.

soli

Salo

EOG Dedicated

So sorry for your loss Devil, my prayers go out to you and your family.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Devil. Very sorry to hear of that tragic loss. I will get something out to your foundation for the project.

felonee

EOG Veteran

I don't know what I would do if this happened to my kid.... checks in the mail...

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

My wishes, thoughts, and prayers are with you and your family.12io4j2w90

OMG...so.so sorry to hear this...terrible.

I know you love those kids Fred...you are always talking about them..very very sad...

sl55

EOG Veteran

Freddie,this was one of little ones you had down here last year?So fuckin sorry man,you were and are a great grand dad to those kids,hope all works out and God Bless.Call anytime brother.

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

This kinda thing makes me sick to my stomach. I have a 3 year old boy and this sorta stuff makes you want to grab him and never let go.

Nothing helps you right now but you sharing might help save a child today or tomorrow...

Truly sorry

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

I actually did everything I could to avoid reading this because I knew it would be painful. My deepest sympathy are with you and your family.

soli

I did the same. I am soooooooooo sorry to hear this. I have a 5 and a just turned 2 year old and as awful as this is I hope you have prevented atleast one child from the same fate by sharing this story to folks. I know I have shared this with my wife and we have made a promiss to be more watchful than we normally are. This could of happened to me just as easily. Scary thought. My prayers are with you and your family.

Jay

rainbow

EOG Master

Freddy, I'm so sorry for your lost... I never got to meet you, but I feel like I know you, because we know alot of the same people in this business. I will be donating for your lost... you are good people...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

blondie - thanks. whata CUTIE the kid is

i learned a long time ago how easy something like this is. i will never forget the time we took my nephew to the grocery store. he was 2 - maybe. we were in the cereal aisle. we turned our back on him for less than 5 seconds and when he looked back he was GONE! we weren't worried about him being kidnapped but ran looking for him and found him 2 aisles over - in literally less than 10 seconds

from that monet on i realized how easy it is for kids to end up on the bottom of the pool and NO ONE noticing until it was too late. that was over 9 years ago and it changed my life forever

Devil - an ANGEL like this shouldn't be taken from anyone at any age - let alone just a few years into his life

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Devil....I only hope that you and your family keep the faith...you are one strong individual for sharing with us....

Chester

EOG Member

So sorry for your loss Devil, my prayers go out to you and your family.

Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers...I can't comprehend how much this must hurt.

Sorry to hear, our deepest condolescents to you and your family. Sending something as well to help out.

Freddie, I'm a long ago poster from Major Wager (KingoftheSquares).

Very sorry to hear of your loss. So young.

The Devil

EOG Master

I would like to thank all those for their kind words and a double thanks for those that offered to send donations to help me keep my grandsons name alive.

I left out one important thing, Ryans heart valves were implanted into two babies that are alive today because of those valves.

Again, sincere Thanks.

Freddie (The Devil)

ballwonder

EOG Master

I would like to thank all those for their kind words and a double thanks for those that offered to send donations to help me keep my grandsons name alive.

I left out one important thing, Ryans heart valves were implanted into two babies that are alive today because of those valves.

Again, sincere Thanks.

Freddie (The Devil)

Freddie unselfish acts like that continue to make the world go around. God bless you and your family.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Again, sincere Thanks.

Freddie (The Devil)

This is a very important message to tell everyone you know. We buried my mom 5 years ago, aneurysm, and machines kept her organs working. My mother ended up giving her heart, lungs, kidneys, skin, bone and eyes to those in need. As bad as it is to lose a loved one it is equally important to try to help others in passing. Sign as a donor. You do not need it when you are gone.

Devil, You and you're family are in my prayers. Your grandson gave the greatest gift.

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

Devil,
I am in tears. I have two grandkids. I can almost not relate to losing one of them.
Sending something tomorrow.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Damn, I just read this whole thread. I didn't notice it before until now. Very sad. 2938u4ji232938u4ji23

I will contribute. I hope your family recovers from this the best they can. :)

Cheers.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

DEVIL

First & Foremost . . . I am extrememly sorry for you and your family's Loss

an absolute Terrible Tragedy on JULY 19th . . . . .

I know of at least 2 checks coming your way & Blondie/BW are currently working with the Judge to Provide another small contribution . . .

again, very very sorry for your Loss Devil

MIKE