LOWELL [3B]
KOTCHMAN [1B]
GREEN [SS]
WOODWARD [2B]

Against Verlander.....:doh1

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: RED SOX LINE-UP TODAY...WTF!!

Yanks heading to Seattle tonight, will have no A Rod, Jeter might sit with a bruised foot and Posada most likely won't be behind the plate.

Dog days of summer for both teams Tony!

Here come Pawtucket...

Its Ok...Verlander is going to bean big papi...

Ejected, and in comes the rags..

Yanks heading to Seattle tonight, will have no A Rod, Jeter might sit with a bruised foot and Posada most likely won't be behind the plate.

Dog days of summer for both teams Tony!

NO KIDDING...:doh1

kid what do you think about the SOX being finished with the west coast for the season?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I didn't even realize they WENT to the West coast at all this year. Thought the schedule makers helped them out with that one. Besides Anaheim you WANT to go to the west coast, Oakland and Seattle are easy pickings i believe. (lets hope anyway)

ballwonder

EOG Master

I hammered Detroit and Texas in the early games Mayn. Hope I am not wrong

lol please sir, Victor was 2-3 or something btw, Youk would have been hitting behind him... If Youk is twice as good as any player on the tigers you should have faith

6 1/2 lead after tonight and i'm nervous :LMAO

worry about the rangers bud

I'm not worried about anybody...I'll be disappointed if the SOX don't make the playoffs...but I don't think I'll have to worry about that either...

But if your Yankees don't win the WS...well this is a major disappointment...

and I will bring a shit storm down on you boys like EOG has never seen!!:+textinb3

Pretty lame excuse, pretty much setting yourself up to more cheering against the Yanks instead of cheering for the Sox... I'd say thats 99% of Boston for you though

Boston will be fine, they have Youk to take out a pitcher who is shutting them down

How nice of you to bring up the past

1923, 1927, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1943,
1947, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1956, 1958, 1961, 1962,
1977, 1978, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000

Chump :houra:finger004:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

How about 96 98 99 2000? Does that work or are you one of the Boston fans who think baseball was invented in 2004?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Pretty lame excuse, pretty much setting yourself up to more cheering against the Yanks instead of cheering for the Sox... I'd say thats 99% of Boston for you though

Boston will be fine, they have Youk to take out a pitcher who is shutting them down

BOSTON
Cheering against the Yanks HARD since 1978.

If you add up all the 'yanks suck' chants that have come out of the mouths of Boston fans and all the 'lets go sox' chants, you'd see that Boston is an evil kind of town, very bitter and negative, all they care about is NYY losing. If they win GREAT, but they care more about NYY losing than they care about themselves winning (hence, all the Yanks suck chants)

Yanks just swept Boston in NY and there wasn't one 'red sox suck' chant. If the same thing happened in Boston, the entire crowd would be joining in.

Its really a shame, ya know? Boston could be a good sports town if they just worried about their own team's success instead of concentrating on other team's failures.

But, that's just the way they've been and will continue to be for the forseeable future.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Sox have 2 WS in the last 5 years, no worry here chump....:houra:finger004

If you robbed a million dollars from a bank, would you strut proudly around town telling everyone you were a millionaire? :LMAO

the glue

EOG Veteran

Im glad yall have 26 rings..Now give me a winner tonight in football chumps...NO MONEY NO HONEY.....We can talk RED SOX yankees in oct......:cheers

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Im glad yall have 26 rings..Now give me a winner tonight in football chumps...NO MONEY NO HONEY.....We can talk RED SOX yankees in oct......:cheers

Now you're talking! Hey Bitches, give the Glue some winners and stop farting around, we can use the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

1000'S of little 10 to 12 year old yanker fans are asking...daddy tell us about when the yankers were good!!:+textinb3

Yanks are always good, we make the playoffs almost every year. That's good.

Btw, how does it feel to tell your sons and daughters that you needed to stick a needle in your ass to end 86 years of embarrassment?

Yanks are always good, we make the playoffs almost every year. That's good.

Btw, how does it feel to tell your sons and daughters that you needed to stick a needle in your ass to end 86 years of embarrassment?

about the same as those last 4 yanker roided world series!!!:+excited-

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Pats under Belicheat have historically been no good in preseason. They don't win too many games, and i think that's by design, Belichick wants a team who's 0-4 heading into game 1, he doesn't want ANY tinge of satisfaction, he wants a team who is 'sick of losing' on opening day.