Hi guys!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Hi guys!!

Hello Cindy - nice to see you here

I am going to ask you a serious question - no B.S.

I know BFC has a ticket to a party at the PB Mansion this weekend. Why aren't/don't they let you attend. I stand by what I said in that if you showed up there I think you would be noticed and ask to do some test shoots

I don't know if this is something you want to do - or would even be open to doing so - but in all seriousness - I do think if you attended you would be noticed and what happens from there - who knows................

Cindy@BFC

EOG Senior Member
Re: Hi guys!!

Hello Cindy - nice to see you here

I am going to ask you a serious question - no B.S.

I know BFC has a ticket to a party at the PB Mansion this weekend. Why aren't/don't they let you attend. I stand by what I said in that if you showed up there I think you would be noticed and ask to do some test shoots

I don't know if this is something you want to do - or would even be open to doing so - but in all seriousness - I do think if you attended you would be noticed and what happens from there - who knows................

ohhhhh that is soo nice of you...I love to that but i have to much good job oportunities and college at this moment... that i just cant:bye