{Its your team. Brett Favre or Tavaris Jackson starts?}

Re: {Its your team. Brett Favre or Tavaris Jackson starts?}

Or rank Brett, Tavaris, and Sage in order from 1-3.

1. Brett
2. Sage
3. Tavaris

Brett...he knows how to manage a game, and knowing he has a team around him who can make plays I think he stays within himself and throws into bad situations less often.

janus

EOG Dedicated

favre. minny is in a tough spot this year at qb.

I think its a good spot, favre will rock it as long as his arm is atleast 90%

janus

EOG Dedicated

i didn't know favre was going to minny when i posted above, thought it was hypothetical... his presence makes their situation much better... jackson & rosenfels are jokes.

i didn't know favre was going to minny when i posted above, thought it was hypothetical... his presence makes their situation much better... jackson & rosenfels are jokes.
I definately think the first one is, got some hope in the first pre season game for sage.

janus

EOG Dedicated

I definately think the first one is, got some hope in the first pre season game for sage.

he's got talent... but if he didn't play the whole game, you haven't given him enough time to get stupid.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

ummm is this like a first grade math question?

Favre.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I would even take Tavaris over Favre right now. Tavaris can still be a good QB...he's young and talented.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i never knew this and my heart goes out to jackson.just read this on wiki.....

Tarvaris II
Tarvaris Jackson gave his son the nickname of TJ says the Star Tribune. TJ has had to have two pacemakers put into his heart since he was born.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Minny would have been better off with Vick....Shame seeing a HOF QB trying to hang on....reminds me of Willie Mays at the end of his career....

mofome

Banned

i never knew this and my heart goes out to jackson.just read this on wiki.....

Tarvaris II
Tarvaris Jackson gave his son the nickname of TJ says the Star Tribune. TJ has had to have two pacemakers put into his heart since he was born.

Tavaris is the hardest worker on the team and an excellent person.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Tavaris is the hardest worker on the team and an excellent person.

your right.see i was thinking that maybe i needed to do some extra studying on all three of these QB's.i started realizing maybe i was making my decision on jackson too quickly so i went back and looked at some of his stats and past work.it wasn't nearly as bad as i thought.there for a while i was comparing him to VY but after looking at things up to this point jackson is much much better QB than young is.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I'm pretty sure that Jackson is hurt. Favre is a gimmee/

<table><tbody><tr><th class="nameCell">Passing</th> <th>CP/AT</th> <th>YDS</th> <th>TD</th> <th>INT</th> </tr> </tbody><tbody id="h_passing"><tr id="hp_00-0024279"><td class="nameCell">T. Jackson</td><td>5/6</td><td>55</td><td>1</td><td>0</td></tr><tr id="hp_00-0005106"><td class="nameCell">B. Favre</td><td>1/4</td><td>4</td><td>0</td><td>0</td></tr></tbody></table>
:pop:

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TH class=nameCell>Passing</TH> <TH>CP/AT</TH> <TH>YDS</TH> <TH>TD</TH> <TH>INT</TH> </TR> </TBODY><TBODY id=h_passing><TR id=hp_00-0024279><TD class=nameCell>T. Jackson</TD><TD>5/6</TD><TD>55</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR id=hp_00-0005106><TD class=nameCell>B. Favre</TD><TD>1/4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:pop:

pass the popcorn,lol.:pop:

i'm stunned too.it would be funny if favre messes up early in the season and sage or jackson come out blazing.it very well could happen.

tripp

EOG Master

Jackson 12/15, 202 yds, 2 TD

Favre 1/4, 4 yds, 0 TD, 2 three and outs.

Minnesota is acting like Chicago, thinking a turnover machine QB is going to be their savior and win them a Super Bowl. Green Bay is better than both teams and has the best QB in the NFC..

<table><tbody><tr><th class="nameCell">Passing</th> <th>CP/AT</th> <th>YDS</th> <th>TD</th> <th>INT</th> </tr> <tr> <td class="nameCell"> T. Jackson </td> <td>12/15</td> <td>202</td> <td>2</td> <td>0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="nameCell"> J. Booty </td> <td>6/8</td> <td>61</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="nameCell"> B. Favre </td> <td>1/4</td> <td>4</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td></tr></tbody></table>
wow

Jackson 12/15, 202 yds, 2 TD

Favre 1/4, 4 yds, 0 TD, 2 three and outs.

Minnesota is acting like Chicago, thinking a turnover machine QB is going to be their savior and win them a Super Bowl. Green Bay is better than both teams and has the best QB in the NFC..
Yeah, he has had less than a week to look through the playbook and be around his teammates. Cant believe he wasnt 4/4 with 300 yards and 4 tds.

tripp

EOG Master

hah preseason means nothing. that performance does not change my mind about either QB, don't worry. I have said Favre is an average at best QB since beginning of last year though. He's a good guy, had a great career, but is an attention whore and is average at his age. Amazing though that he is even be able to be average with how old he is and how long he's played.

Just interesting Minnesota fans (along with most others) have been calling out Chicago fans for thinking Culter was going to win them a Super Bowl (which he won't) but Minny fans are acting like the Super Bowl is theirs after signing a 40 year old QB, while none of them talk about how Rodgers is EASILY the best QB in the division, and maybe the best QB in the conference.

hah preseason means nothing. that performance does not change my mind about either QB, don't worry. I have said Favre is an average at best QB since beginning of last year though. He's a good guy, had a great career, but is an attention whore and is average at his age. Amazing though that he is even be able to be average with how old he is and how long he's played.

Just interesting Minnesota fans (along with most others) have been calling out Chicago fans for thinking Culter was going to win them a Super Bowl (which he won't) but Minny fans are acting like the Super Bowl is theirs after signing a 40 year old QB, while none of them talk about how Rodgers is EASILY the best QB in the division, and maybe the best QB in the conference.
I can relate to this post much better, and totally agree with most of what you said. However i do think favre is more fit than tavaris to make any kind of run this year. For the record, i am not thinking super bowl but i do see them making the playoffs pretty easily.

Shows how overrated preseason is. 3-2 at best right now with Tarvaris.

Rodgers = preseason MVP. :blink:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You'd think the Vikings fans would learn to slow down with the Favre love after what happened to the Jets last year, you know?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Timely what is not to love

we are talking Favre vs JAckson here in this thread.....

not Farve vs Manning

High Times

EOG Master

:+clueless