Do any of you NFL gambling gurus realize?

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated
Re: Do any of you NFL gambling gurus realize?

WHICH MEANS

20--HF Times

40--Betting QTRS

may take 4000 QTRS for us get back that DALLAS MONEY Though

Ouch .............why do People in TEXAS like there teams so damn much (lol)

Sure...

I just mailed them out to you this morning and paid the 20 dollars for overnight delivery...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

WHICH MEANS

20--HF Times

40--Betting QTRS

may take 4000 QTRS for us get back that DALLAS MONEY Though

Ouch .............why do People in TEXAS like there teams so damn much (lol)

DALLAS was such an obvious play last night...

It dosn't get much better than that!!! 12io4j2w90

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

DALLAS was such an obvious play last night...

It dosn't get much better than that!!! 12io4j2w90

for the players shrink, I must agree

for BOOKS that Open -2 close -4.5

and fail to move there first HF MONEYLINE like B-F-C and can & was a total NIGHTMARE . . . .

C-mon guys, line moves, 1st hf moves, moneylines move & yes qtrs "move"

Please Please Please wake up BEFORE we go Broke 2348ji23e

PO69

EOG Master

Fuck that SHRINKIE!!!

There are 15 baseball games to bet on tonight!

thesportsprofit

EOG Veteran

You're not going broke anytime soon. Don't you need shovels to hide all of the money you make during NFL?

for the players shrink, I must agree

for BOOKS that Open -2 close -4.5

and fail to move there first HF MONEYLINE like B-F-C and can & was a total NIGHTMARE . . . .

C-mon guys, line moves, 1st hf moves, moneylines move & yes qtrs "move"

Please Please Please wake up BEFORE we go Broke 2348ji23e

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

profit you are tooo much

yes nfl has been very very good to mikey over the years but times have changed and players have become much more advanced and educated over the years

just take cannon for example man hits 72.3 percent during pre--season and well over 60 percent during regular season

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

that said

one more 1st hf moneyline error and sportsprofit you may have new job in gorgeous costa rica . . . working just 6 feet from cindy . . . .

thesportsprofit

EOG Veteran

BFC- Correct me if I'm wrong...

It seems like you would charge a 'tax' to bet on teams like Dallas, New England, Yankees, USC, etc. That tax could be in the form of juice or more points to cover. So I would think that these teams would be 'more expensive' to play than the Raiders or Royals. So, if you were to miss adjusting the 1st half ML (I don't know what it was or should've been) it's probably best case if you were to miss moving a line.

You might've still been giving the players an edge but my guess is that the way public favorites get 'taxed', you probably still carried an edge. Think about it this way, you could've missed moving the first half money line on Miami (OH). That would probably cost you DEARLY over the long run. This one? Probably a good lessoned learned but if you miss moving the 1st half ML on teams like Dallas, you're probably still doing 'okay'.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

I must be a pretty conservative play then because I only have 6 NFL plays tonight :+textinb3

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

BFC- Correct me if I'm wrong...

It seems like you would charge a 'tax' to bet on teams like Dallas, New England, Yankees, USC, etc. That tax could be in the form of juice or more points to cover. So I would think that these teams would be 'more expensive' to play than the Raiders or Royals. So, if you were to miss adjusting the 1st half ML (I don't know what it was or should've been) it's probably best case if you were to miss moving a line.

You might've still been giving the players an edge but my guess is that the way public favorites get 'taxed', you probably still carried an edge. Think about it this way, you could've missed moving the first half money line on Miami (OH). That would probably cost you DEARLY over the long run. This one? Probably a good lessoned learned but if you miss moving the 1st half ML on teams like Dallas, you're probably still doing 'okay'.

in what i call the old--days profit, you could do this and you could inflate the numbers of the local teams depending on geographic region you were working in . . . .

those days are gone because of many reasons

1. sharps

2. internet

3. everyone knows fair market price

off subject, but

funny you mention miami oh as i have had this discussion million times miami oh plays ball state at 2 pm on sat book might lose 3500

however they play on prime time wed when no other games to wager on book might lose 350,000 . . . .

thesportsprofit

EOG Veteran

I agree, you're definitely going to lose more on those Thursday/Friday night games than the weekend afternoon games. After two weeks of those, I quit even trying on those games...it seemed like nothing held. These guys playing are my age and they get so jacked to play on ESPN on a Thursday, it pretty much shoots all numbers to hell. Give me a 2pm Saturday non-televised game ANY day over that.