where is mofome?

Re: where is mofome?

I think he's out buying some more TV's.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

Mo is in Bora Bora with the Shrink....

You have to read between the lines here boys....

He is in the hut next to the Shrink, keeping an eye out....

:med3d-lunettes:

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

i just hope he didnt take baddddd beat and go jump off bridge

mo baby . . . identify yourself please . . . .

donde esta mo

mofome

Banned

haha hello gents. my softball game got canceled and as mr hoffa noted, we had bad storms in the area and we lost power for about 22 hours. Huge tree came down in the backyard, thankfully not too close to the house. I miss eog when i cant post and think about whats going on here when im not on. I got some interesting emails.

when the power came back last night my mom asked if I could spend one entire day off the net so i did and we watched movies all night. The list:

We Own the Night
The Family Man
Step Brothers
The Great debaters
Touch and go

All great moveis outside of the last one. So we made it till 9:30m. mom wanted to crash at 4, which is when i snuck online to email shrink, and then she came back up and we watched movies till 9:30

hopefully i havent missed tooooo much. well, i saw T Jack dominated and the Skins kicked some ass.

haha hello gents. my softball game got canceled and as mr hoffa noted, we had bad storms in the area and we lost power for about 22 hours. Huge tree came down in the backyard, thankfully not too close to the house. I miss eog when i cant post and think about whats going on here when im not on. I got some interesting emails.

when the power came back last night my mom asked if I could spend one entire day off the net so i did and we watched movies all night. The list:

We Own the Night
The Family Man
Step Brothers
The Great debaters
Touch and go

All great moveis outside of the last one. So we made it till 9:30m. mom wanted to crash at 4, which is when i snuck online to email shrink, and then she came back up and we watched movies till 9:30

hopefully i havent missed tooooo much. well, i saw T Jack dominated and the Skins kicked some ass.

Glad you didn't have any damage from the storm