Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

MC and I have had our issues over the years but he is all and all a stand up guy and doubt he would sell me out to those clowns, even though he takes a paycheck from one.
:cheers

Still dont know what I'm sccused of doing.

If some of you are alledging that I gave out personal info, then you obviously dont know me at all

Mo is right. No way would I ever do that! EVER!

tripp

EOG Master

mc- they are just wondering if it was you that gave WVU joey's real name, not so much accusing. Like I said i don't have you pegged as that type of person at all, but I wouldn't of guessed anyone here to do that crap.

mofome

Banned

Still dont know what I'm sccused of doing.

If some of you are alledging that I gave out personal info, then you obviously dont know me at all

Mo is right. No way would I ever do that! EVER!

I know this.

You are one of the best few people I know on the forums. Got your back even if you are in e-pootown USA.

:finger004

biggamer3

EOG Master

Didnt think it was MC either!

Being that i am the one who has a "motive" for trying to mess with Joey, i can assure you guys, I have never given out any league info to outsiders.

My lips to gods ears (is that the phrase?)

I personally would like to find out who squealed since giving out peoples actual names to others who have no life like WVU is really disgusting.

Now lets wrap up this draft and get to trades

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Thanx MO! and others.

Is his name ANYWHERE else other than our league drafts?

Anyone ever post our league that people could click and see real names?

And ....what bout someone who has book data base's?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Capper- I just tried to do process of elimination and narrow it down. Now you said you didnt do it I believe you didnt do it.

I still think in the trial and tribualtions of Joey it came out. I think I heard he posted his Amex card,he had Journey call an old friend of his from Van Halen or something,someone knew where he lived,etc.

It could be anything. Will be interesting to see someday when it comes out.

Or it could be this books guy who kept looking in on the draft:)

Capper- I just tried to do process of elimination and narrow it down. Now you said you didnt do it I believe you didnt do it.

I still think in the trial and tribualtions of Joey it came out. I think I heard he posted his Amex card,he had Journey call an old friend of his from Van Halen or something,someone knew where he lived,etc.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

anyone have a bases winner for me?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

J

joeybagadonuts

Yes I posted by amex card with my name and most of the digits covered. Not a chance that anyone got my name from that.

Yes, I gave jscam my friend's number to prove he is the van halen baby. My friend wouldn't sell me out.

Yes, I gave paddy from ogd my address but my house is owned in the name of my trust, which does does not include my name in it.

I appreciate your help here, ttp, even though I know you are part being funny, and showing how dumb I've been.

I'll find out eventually. Maybe Mo can beat it out of WVU.

:)

J

joeybagadonuts

MC.

No worries, you say you didn't do it, I trust you.

VD- nice post and I agree rats, stiffs, and scammers have no place in this world. Neither do scumbags like wvu that say they have "details" about me being a scammer and stiff, but when it comes to proof, amazingly, he has none since none exists.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yes I posted by amex card with my name and most of the digits covered. Not a chance that anyone got my name from that.

Yes, I gave jscam my friend's number to prove he is the van halen baby. My friend wouldn't sell me out.

Yes, I gave paddy from ogd my address but my house is owned in the name of my trust, which does does not include my name in it.

I appreciate your help here, ttp, even though I know you are part being funny, and showing how dumb I've been.

I'll find out eventually. Maybe Mo can beat it out of WVU.

:)

:LMAO

Nah wasnt even being funny. My name popped up on the draft deal too and thats why I changed it to Tuck is Ghey.

Just thought an accidental slip up along the way.

Will be interesting when it comes out

TTP , i can't think of anything in the world i would want more than to see your name pal. What a joyous day that would be for me

Timetopay

EOG Master

anyone have a bases winner for me?
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

This is TN's strategy

Just look for pitchers Tuck or Tripp have on thier squads and bet against.

Easy wins:cheers

This is TN's strategy

Just look for pitchers Tuck or Tripp have on thier squads and bet against.

Easy wins:cheers
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP , i can't think of anything in the world i would want more than to see your name pal. What a joyous day that would be for me
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

Cee one day when Im starting SS for your softs team you will have to announce me as something.

Cant say: Starting at Short Timetopay

Cee one day when Im starting SS for your softs team you will have to announce me as something.

Cant say: Starting at Short Timetopay
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

TTP too old to bend down and field the ball these days. Didley at 3b and TTP SS might be a sick IF tho.

Not sure if TTP is talented in sports tho so who knows:pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

Can you make sure Beltran never comes back. Would like to win my sides with Tripp.

I may lose 500 to Tripp:shoot:

It may be my first stiff job

So we will see you posting at StiffbookiesCorner son? J will be so excited to see you.

:devil:

Timetopay

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

TTP too old to bend down and field the ball these days. Didley at 3b and TTP SS might be a sick IF tho.

Not sure if TTP is talented in sports tho so who knows:pop:

Pal you think im gonna start making videos catching grounders or throwing footballs at windows your out of your mind.

You got to go by feel sometimes and trust me I am a wizard with the glove

Timetopay

EOG Master

So we will see you posting at StiffbookiesCorner son? J will be so excited to see you.

:devil:

Whats funny is you can tell J is just dying to have some of his "enemies" over there. He is bored to tears talking to Brady and Enfuego all day.

He needs to get his testosterone flowing and right now he just limping along.

All that drama free shit aint working for him. He like a guy who gets married to the perfect wife but is boring as fuck. Picture looks nice but guy will eventually flip

J

joeybagadonuts

Whats funny is you can tell J is just dying to have some of his "enemies" over there. He is bored to tears talking to Brady and Enfuego all day.

He needs to get his testosterone flowing and right now he just limping along.

All that drama free shit aint working for him. He like a guy who gets married to the perfect wife but is boring as fuck. Picture looks nice but guy will eventually flip

Yea, no shit, talk about a boring site. I am officially done with that place. I have no desire to be associated with scumbag stiffs like J, Brady, WVU, etc. J acts like he doesn't like me to be there, yet he responds to all my posts. Gay.
:pop:

tripp

EOG Master

shit, my man jacoby helping out lester too much. has a rbi single, and robbed i think it was burrell last inning of a hit and it probably would have turned into a run.

ells is filthy in the field.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Fuck Looper K's Ludwick to end inning but ump called it Ball, and after that he went to poop.

Would say RJT is lucksman but he is eliminated from playoffs!

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey, if u wanna make gay username jokes, nothing easier then JoeyFagaDonuts

Seems you are equally bad at rips and math. Both user names require one letter to change, so in fact they would be equally easy.

You're as sharp as a bowling ball. 2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

TN maybe putting nail in MCs this week.

VD trying to stay tough with Chute

Burnett is just horribleeeeeeeeeeee

Cee destroying the overmatched Tripps