Does your significant other/spouse know all about your gambling?

Got into a huge debate with the lady last night/today about how much time/money should be spent on gambling?

How does everyone else handle this? Does she know everytime you make a wager? Does she know the funds involved?

Does it cause problems for any?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Does your significant other/spouse know all about your gambling?

My on/off again gf knows about it but she doesn't think it's serious. :houra

And no, I've lied about the amount. :devil:

I should write a book, In The Game Of Life - Women are Russian Roulette

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Not only does she know about it, she`s an investor.

:houra

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Only causes problems when I lose. Funny how that works. :+whipping

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

My wife knows I gamble everyday. The amounts not so much. But I haven't loaded a book since april so I am doing something right. :cheers

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

she knows i do it, doesn't like it one bit. i don't tell her how much or how frequently.

mofome

Banned

way to rub in my singleness

:(

mofome

Banned

Ive had relationships ruined by gambling. well, that and the fact that the girls were insane.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Mo you're single isn't there any really cute EOG man you could hook up with? gay marriage in Vermont is legal, you have no excuses now. Hey that Tony and Glue are cute, why not them? :LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Mo you're single isn't there any really cute EOG man you could hook up with? gay marriage in Vermont is legal, you have no excuses now. Hey that Tony and Glue are cute, why not them? :LMAO

:LMAO Who's the Queen that said they were cute?

tripp

EOG Master

my gf knows about it. i see no reason to lie or hide it from her. i she's not a huge fan of it but she understands it's my money and that i would never gamble with money we needed.

she kinda just stays out of it, which i like.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I hope everything works out, Oneser! 91023i2ndw;l

I hope everything works out, Oneser! 91023i2ndw;l

Thanks boss...hope so too.

Just hope we can reach some type of agreement, maybe 1 day a week with a limit or something would be acceptable to her.

If not, would rather have her so perhaps the action will have to cease.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Here's the way I look at it. I love to gamble and if your signinicant other can't accept that then cut em loose. :+whippingAs long as you have enough to pay your rent, groceries, and all other utililtes and take them out for a special evening. No harm done.Gambling like any other vice is ok in moderation. I don't have much but I haven't loaded in any book since April. So we have money for the real important stuff. Hope everything works out OSW. Good luck to you and go rangers game 1. :cheers

Integrity

EOG Master

Here's the way I look at it. I love to gamble and if your signinicant other can't accept that then cut em loose. :+whippingAs long as you have enough to pay your rent, groceries, and all other utililtes and take them out for a special evening. No harm done.Gambling like any other vice is ok in moderation. I don't have much but I haven't loaded in any book since April. So we have money for the real important stuff. Hope everything works out OSW. Good luck to you and go rangers game 1. :cheers

91023i2ndw;l

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You don't think my gf is cute?? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I was going to ask you if she was a Big Ben fan :+textinb3

Tell her to stop gambling her life away by eating so much. She'd go, "Wow. Oneser, you are so right. Fuck it, parlay tonight's games!"