OMG! I'm So Embarressed! Mo is at the ER

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: OMG! I'm So Embarressed! Mo is at the ER

::LMAO:: Forgot to mention that Mo is in the ER with alkie poisoning from drinking 4 beers in 3 hours.

Blondie

EOG Master

::LMAO:: Forgot to mention that Mo is in the ER with alkie poisoning from drinking 4 beers in 3 hours.

:no no Mo is in the ER with bloody nose, two black eyes, and possible concussion.

diogee

:no no Mo is in the ER with bloody nose, two black eyes, and possible concussion.
Happens when you can't handle the Alkie and do a hardcore faceplant...been there before. :houra

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

"Its very difficult to make the postseason in the NFL if you don't win a game in the first month of the season"

-Meatman

August West

Rambler

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Meat, i don't know what's funnier...your face or your voice.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Blondie the gentleman hosting the radio show said u looked lovely tonight. U gonna hit that?

You can't beat our meatandpotatoes.com all one fucking word! But you can cash if you fade the potatoes you broke ass gamblers!:devil:

diogee

fadethepotato.com...f a d e t h e p o t a t o dot com. That's right folks all 1 word. Coming soon...a brand new coin with tested abilities of hitting upwards of 48%. :+excited-

Mo is still standing at the street light waiting for the Meatman.....AND he still has the same beer.....:cheers:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Blondie....step away from the keyboard......Your in Vegas.....Go get some....

diogee

WTF Quebb is sleeping. My under 13 combined beers must be alive and looking good. :cocktail

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Mo is still standing at the street light waiting for the Meatman.....AND he still has the same beer.....:cheers:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

He must of went to mermaids in downtown and got one of those beer filled footballs. I think it has around 7 beers in that sucka. :cheers:pop:
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

diogee

He must of went to mermaids in downtown and got one of those beer filled footballs. I think it has around 7 beers in that sucka. :cheers:pop:
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
7 beers...you sure DJ. I was thinking like 3 when I got a slush ball in one of them but was plowed as it was.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

7 beers...you sure DJ. I was thinking like 3 when I got a slush ball in one of them but was plowed as it was.

I'm actually not too sure diogee. I don't drink beer in vegas. Hell I don't pay for any alc when in vegas. I'm a cheap mother fucker. I play Keno and have the waitresses bring me the alc. 2 bucks for me and the wife. Only in Vegas baby!!!! :cheers