Early National Championship Prediction, Alabama vs Texas...

Integrity

EOG Master
Fla looked beatable today while Bama rolls...

My early pick for the Title game is Bama vs Texas...

Whatcha guys think?

And, what are your predictions?

Should be fun to bump this up later if enough of us chime in

:pop:

Cannon

Banned
Re: Early National Championship Prediction, Alabama vs Texas...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2400342 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 09-19-09, 11:34 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #5 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>BigdaddyQH******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2400342", true); </SCRIPT>
The Desert Fox

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2400342 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: TEXAS vs TEXAS TECH.....Suggestions? Ace/Shrink?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>This is the intangable that no one is talking about, except the guys in Vegas. The Big 12 has lost a lot of it's luster since the season has started. Both OU and Okie State lost games. OU had their QB injured at the end of the 1st half, but he was not tearing it up to begin with. There is simply no excuse for Okie State.

Because of this, and the fact that the NC game is in Pasadena this year, a lot of people are looking at a possible USC-Florida match up. There are the two best teams of the decade. It would be a classic. Now we are a long ways from there, but the voters are already starting to inch over to USC over Texas. Texas must know what is going on, so it is imperative to win, and win impressively, something they have not done so far this year.

Asd that on to the fact taht this is a revenge game, Texas looks like a solid play. T-Tech can throw the ball, but what else? Can they stop McCoy? The whole nation will be watching Texas, and if they want to impress people, they need an impressive win. Texas Tech is not Ohio State. USC won that game on the road with a Freshman QB. Texas does not have that option. They are at home, playing an unranked team, and are expected to win and win big. They have to start plaing up to expectations.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cannon

Banned

Because of this, and the fact that the NC game is in Pasadena this year, a lot of people are looking at a possible USC-Florida match up

wtf dude?

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

College FB needs a playoff that BCS thing sucks!!! 2938u4ji23

railbird

EOG Master

Cal vs Boise

Fla and Tex looked like crap today.

Integrity

EOG Master

Boise that good? Or they get there by default??

I gotta think Bama runs the table...

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

No going to lie, everyone looks like shit. No great team this year so far. I still say Texas/ Florida in our second home. Would be a great game.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

i got one for ya

bama versus florida.

there you go you sec phucks whack your carrot on that one. :LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

No team has looked great in every game so far this year.

Give me Florida vs Texas in the finals as my pick right now. Just seem like the two most likely to go undefeated, even though texas hasn't looked like a top 10 team this year.

I would love to see that Cal vs Boise matchup in some other BCS game though.

Integrity

EOG Master

Whatcha guys think?

still a lil early... but bama looking great right now and tex is on deck

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Looking good, Integrity. Good prediction either way.

Integrity

EOG Master

Whatcha guys think?

officially confirmed :+excited-

ballwonder

EOG Master

Nice call integrity. Now who you think will win it?