Winning Wednesdays In Show Thread 9/23 Guest: Mickey Richardson CEO Bookmaker (BetCris)

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: Winning Wednesdays In Show Thread 9/23 Guest: Mickey Richardson CEO Bookmaker (BetCris)

Betmaker.com looks pretty good. You can bet against teams and they have horse racing!!! :houra:houra:houra:houra:houra91023i2ndw;l

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: Winning Wednesdays In Show Thread 9/23 Guest: Mickey Richardson CEO Bookmaker (BetCris)

Listening to the podcast my fav part was around the 10:40 mark. A John Kelly shoutout!!!
:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-

WVU

EOG Master

is there a link where we can listen to this?

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Was Mickey asked about charging $200 to transfer money to Matchbook? I would call it extortion. Matchbook to Bookmaker transfer fee is $0.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Was Mickey asked about charging $200 to transfer money to Matchbook? I would call it extortion. Matchbook to Bookmaker transfer fee is $0.

No he wasn't asked that question. 2938u4ji23

Integrity

EOG Master

Listening to the show now...

Sucks I missed it live with you guys... this thread looks like it was rocking!

Can't wait to hear DJ's shout out! I bet he LOVED it...

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Listening to the show now...

Sucks I missed it live with you guys... this thread looks like it was rocking!

Can't wait to hear DJ's shout out! I bet he LOVED it...

You know I did. Where the hell were you! :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whippingKinger missed it you missed it Geez!!! 2938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji23

best show so far.

got some wyoming +6

:houra

It will be hard to top this past show with Mickey from CRIS/BOOKMAKER, but Phil Steele is our guest on Wednesday...:cheers

THE SHRINK