Mackenzie Phillips Reveals She Slept With Her Own Father

Mackenzie Phillips Reveals She Slept With Her Own Father

Posted Tuesday 22 September 08:37 PM By: PopEater Staff

'One Day at a Time' star Mackenzie Phillips promised to tell a juicy family secret -- and boy does she deliver a whopper.

The actress writes in her memoir about her incestuous relationship with her father John Phillips, of Mamas and the Papas fame, PEOPLE reports.

"Don't hate my father," she tells PEOPLE.

<HR>

She describes that in a haze of drugs, she slept with her father on the night before her wedding.
On the eve of my wedding, my father showed up, determined to stop it. I had tons of pills, and Dad had tons of everything too. Eventually I passed out on Dad's bed," she writes. Phillips was 19 at the time.

"My father was not a man with boundaries. He was full of love, and he was sick with drugs. I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father," she continues.

"Had this happened before? I didn't know. All I can say is it was the first time I was aware of it. For a moment I was in my body, in that horrible truth, and then I slid back into a blackout," Phillips adds.

<IFRAME src="http://webcenter.polls.aol.com/modular.jsp?template=1659&view=176799&pollId=177091&channel=aol_us_enttv2&popup=yes" frameBorder=0 width=195 height=180></IFRAME>

Their relationship developed consensually and her father even asked her to run away with him.

"One night Dad said, 'We could just run away to a country where no one would look down on us. There are countries where this is an accepted practice. Maybe Fiji.'"

The troubled star has struggled with drugs her entire life, having most recently been arrested just over a year ago in the Los Angeles Airport during a drug bust.

Mackenzie's sister, Chynna Phillips, also recalls the moment when she found out about the affair.

"She said, 'I don't know why, but I just really felt the need to call you and tell you something that I think you need to know.' And she went on to tell me that she had had an incestuous relationship with our dad for about 10 years," Chynna told Usmagazine.com.

"Somebody could have dropped a piano on my head and I probably wouldn't have felt it. But I knew it was true. I mean, who in their right mind would make such a claim if it wasn't true?" she adds of her reaction.

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Mackenzie Phillips Reveals She Slept With Her Own Father

That is stone cold nasty, and the way she looks now is equally the same.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

SICK...............no excuse

Heim

EOG Master

She's 'California Dreaming' if she expects people to believe this.....

Trying to sell books. Where were the allegations when her dad was
alive?

She's a broke has-been.

High Times

EOG Master

alive?

She's a broke has-been.

I think you are right

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

not sure if this is true or not but if it is - knowing what a nut she and her family is - somehow this wouldn't shock me at all

alive?

She's a broke has-been.

Why do you not believe her? Her own sister believers her.

Papa John was well known as a sick fuck, he also had a thing for young girls. He MARRIED Michelle Phillips when she was 18. He was fucking her two years prior.

Mackenzie was also a well-known groupie on the Sunset Strip in the early 70's. I have no problem believing these two were fucking in their heroin induced haze.

Heim

EOG Master

Why do you not believe her? Her own sister believers her.

Papa John was well known as a sick fuck, he also had a thing for young girls. He MARRIED Michelle Phillips when she was 18. He was fucking her two years prior.

Mackenzie was also a well-known groupie on the Sunset Strip in the early 70's. I have no problem believing these two were fucking in their heroin induced haze.

3 things :

1) timing

2) drug addicts are notorious liars and;

3) co-conspirator dead. Can't defend himself.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Pretty f*cked up.

Heim makes an excellent point though. Probably never know if it is the absolute truth or not. Could really see it either way.

High Times

EOG Master

3 things :

1) timing

2) drug addicts are notorious liars and;

3) co-conspirator dead. Can't defend himself.

You forgot 4)

These people simply could not care what anyone thinks of them and would do just about anything for money. These special people look at most people as rats and will say anything to them to get their money.

Happens all the time

And sleeping with your daughter is about as far as you can go in the sick person world. :fuck:

All good points, but I'd bet a pretty penny it's true. Hollywood is a sick place, anything goes. Like I said, her own sister believes it. And she's not a drug addict. She gains nothing from her half-sister dragging her dad through the gutter like this.

A few more for you to ponder from Hollyweird.

Anthony Keidis fucked his dad's girlfriend when he was 12, because his dad wanted her to fuck him.

Marlon Brando loved to suck cock, as did James Dean

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

All good points, but I'd bet a pretty penny it's true. Hollywood is a sick place, anything goes. Like I said, her own sister believes it. And she's not a drug addict. She gains nothing from her half-sister dragging her dad through the gutter like this.

A few more for you to ponder from Hollyweird.

Anthony Keidis fucked his dad's girlfriend when he was 12, because his dad wanted her to fuck him.

Marlon Brando loved to suck cock, as did James Dean

Say what? :blink:

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Speculated sexual orientation

Today, Dean is often considered an icon because of his "experimental" take on life, which included his ambivalent sexuality.[32] There have been several accounts of Dean's sexual relationships with both men and women.
William Bast, one of Dean's closest friends,[18] was Dean's first biographer (1956).[37] He recently published a revealing update of his first book, in which, after years of successfully dodging the question as to whether he and Dean were sexually involved,[38][39] he finally stated that they were.[20] In this second book, Bast describes the difficult circumstances of their involvement and also deals frankly with some of Dean's other reported homosexual relationships, notably the actor's friendship with Rogers Brackett, the influential producer of radio dramas who encouraged Dean in his career and provided him with useful professional contacts.[40]
Bast identifies a potentially bipolar depression in Dean's erratic behavior and mood swings.[41] In his description of their relationship, Dean emerges as a character very much torn apart between wanting to reach out (to Bast) and needing protection against possible rejections or wanting to hide any supposed weakness. According to John Howlett, Dean was also probably suffering from a dyslexic difficulty, which furthered his intellectual insecurity.[42] Shortly before his death, Dean also gave away his pet kitten Marcus, saying: "I figured, I might go out some night and just never come home."[43] Bast also repeatedly observed Dean's heavy use of alcohol and drugs during the filming of Rebel Without a Cause.[44]
Journalist Joe Hyams suggests that any homosexual activity Dean might have been involved in, appears to have been strictly "for trade", as a means of advancing his career. Val Holley notes that, according to Hollywood biographer Lawrence J. Quirk, gay Hollywood columnist Mike Connolly "would put the make on the most prominent young actors, including Robert Francis, Guy Madison, Anthony Perkins, Nick Adams and James Dean."[45] However, the "trade only" notion is debated by Bast[20] and other Dean biographers.[46] Aside from Bast's account of his own relationship with Dean, Dean's fellow biker and "Night Watch" member John Gilmore claims he and Dean "experimented" with homosexual acts on one occasion in New York, and it is difficult to see how Dean, then already in his twenties, would have viewed this as a "trade" means of advancing his career.[47]
Screenwriter Gavin Lambert, himself homosexual and part of the Hollywood gay circles of the 1950s and 1960s, described Dean as being homosexual. Rebel director Nicholas Ray is on record as saying that Dean was homosexual.[48] Additionally, William Bast and biographer Paul Alexander conclude that Dean was homosexual, while John Howlett concludes that Dean was "certainly bisexual".[24][49][50] George Perry's biography reduces these aspects of Dean's sexuality to "experimentation".[51] Still, Hyams and Paul Alexander also claim that Dean's relationship with pastor De Weerd had a sexual aspect, too.[24][52] Bast also shows that Dean had knowledge of gay bars and customs.[53] Consequently, Robert Aldrich and Garry Wotherspoon's book Who's Who in Contemporary Gay and Lesbian History: From World War II to the Present Day (2001) includes an entry on James Dean. Dean avoided the draft by registering as a homosexual, then classified by the US government as a mental disorder. When questioned about his orientation, he is reported to have said, "Well, I'm certainly not going through life with one hand tied behind my back."[54]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Dean

Heim

EOG Master

Talk about a DNA mis-match. Chynna Phillips versus Mackenzie.

Genes matter (what the hell did Macs mom look like??)

PS. Does anyone know if Chynna is still married to that born again
fraud Baldwin??

Talk about a DNA mis-match. Chynna Phillips versus Mackenzie.

Genes matter (what the hell did Macs mom look like??)

PS. Does anyone know if Chynna is still married to that born again
fraud Baldwin??

Are you sure that's the Baldwin brother she's married to?

konck

EOG Veteran

She's so nasty looking I dont think even her Drugged Dad would pork her

WVU

EOG Master

In incestuous relationships like Father/Daughter, do you think foreplay is involved? How about the gratuitous cuddling afterwards?

:hangt