What's your best game for tomorrow, fellas?

mofome

Banned
Re: What's your best game for tomorrow, fellas?

everything looks like a loss to me. both sides of every game.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I'd say Mia over...........and because I am a homer.......I'd say fade TB less than a td. I know NYG are banged up in the secondary but TB's receivers are toast. RB's dinged...........I see NYG covering here.

I also LOVE AZ

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'd say Mia over...........and because I am a homer.......I'd say fade TB less than a td. I know NYG are banged up in the secondary but TB's receivers are toast. RB's dinged...........I see NYG covering here.

I also LOVE AZ

I will make sense of all this and tail. 91023i2ndw;l

I absolutely love Miami tomorrow. the Chargers OL and DL is a wreck, particulaly their DL, Miami RB's should be in SD's second level all game. Merriman has played like shit all year, and the middle of SD's defense (NG, MLB's, Safeties) are as bad as any in the NFL.

So that means if you are smart, you put your money on the Chargers.

Integrity

EOG Master

Titans...

dont see the rookie qb going 3-0 and don't see jeff fisher letting the titans go 0-3

Apple

Banned

SD -5

Miami is coming off emotional Monday Night loss.. SD simply has too much firepower for Miami's small ball style. Miami young secondary is going against arguably the top 2-3 pass offense in the NFL, Rivers should have field day against them and does Miami have a corner who can successfully defend Vincent Jackson?

SD hungry off lost, and they rarely lose two in a row at home. Losing LT means nothing.

Chargers man.

Apple

Banned

Chute, the Cards sure do look good.. I get fucked in those Sun Night games though.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Chute, the Cards sure do look good.. I get fucked in those Sun Night games though.

Yeah, the primetime games are the roughest for everyone, for some reason. An old-timer told me that 90% of gamblers are down lifetime on Sunday Night/Monday Night games. I have a strong feeling he's right.

Apple

Banned

I always tell myself to stay away from those games.. Its hard, I'm sure you understand.. We're gamblers.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

I always tell myself to stay away from those games.. Its hard, I'm sure you understand.. We're gamblers.

I know exactly what you're saying...and it almost seems like you want to win those primetime games more, right?

Apple

Banned

Yeah to get the monkey off your back, but then you get deeper and deeper in shit.

Of course I had Dallas last week, fucking ball hits off Witten's foot right into the hands of the Giants safety and he runs it back for a TD.. Of course on a Sunday Night.

High Times

EOG Master

If you only need 1 team to bet on tomorrow then bet

Da Bears

Seattle without Hasselbeck has no chance against the bears.

:grand:

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

monday night is the best gm of the nfl card, carolina panthers plus the pts

NascarWinners

EOG Veteran

Greg biffle to win the dover race

but i'm going with the Pats at Home in the rain

-4 or 4.5

good luck luck all

and the jets line is a trap stay away
jets 23 to 21 push or loss

RPM

EOG Veteran

hopscotch.

been practicing with my daughter and im getting REALLY good.