How many days have you been behind bars?

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: How many days have you been behind bars?

Shockingly, zero.

I have twice been in police custody and one of the times was for being in the wrong place at the wrong time when I was in high school. I'll go with a 'no comment' on the 2nd one...

:smoking2:

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

1 time for about 13 hours to sober up...friends called 911 when I faceplaned on the garage and was bleeding everywhere. All I wanted to do was finish up the beer pong game.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I lucked the fuck out a few times. Never been in the slammer.

But if I ever do get locked up, I will try to tell u guys via my cell phone. Maybe u bitches will be able to help me out with bail?

PassTheRock

EOG Master

1 time for about 13 hours to sober up...friends called 911 when I faceplaned on the garage and was bleeding everywhere. All I wanted to do was finish up the beer pong game.
D.O.G. is a drunk! :cheers

Beer pong is the best though! :cheers

railbird

EOG Master

did 4 days because a ticketmaster printout ticket did not scan properly. Cop was laughing at me because he said Monday is a holiday, you wont get to see the judge until Tuesday, ha ha ha. Judge throguh the case out on Wednsday when I finally got to see him, he was 80 and senile.

did another 3 days for alledgley running over a junior college securtiy guard with my dodge daytona.

J

joeybagadonuts

did 4 days because a ticketmaster printout ticket did not scan properly. Cop was laughing at me because he said Monday is a holiday, you wont get to see the judge until Tuesday, ha ha ha. Judge throguh the case out on Wednsday when I finally got to see him, he was 80 and senile.

did another 3 days for alledgley running over a junior college securtiy guard with my dodge daytona.

:hangt

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

zero.

about ten years i was doing a lot of drugs and hanging around misfits.i'd been doing this for years.flipped cars,had overdoses,screwed whores,pretty much anything you can dream up.well i almost died and spending a few weeks laying in a hospital bed getting woke up every night and getting spinal taps during the day gave me a lot of time to think.when i walked out of baptist hospital three weeks later not any of my so called ten or fifteen friends visited me.well i dropped those idiots got a regular job and started getting back on track.i'm lucky because i've done a lot of crazy stuff.its alright to have fun but some people don't know when to stop and they get in trouble.i may or may not have told this story.years ago i called it a early night and my girlfriend wanted to keep on partying.well i went home and went to bed and woke up the next day with news that she was in intensive care.the car she was in was split totally in half by a telephone pole and she is crippled to this day because of it.shit like that also made me realize it was time to slow down.got to know what your limits are and what your boundaries are.

I did two in the Dade County slammer and 60 in Army penal system

went awol for a week when I hooked up with some broad

Cops got me for BS and it was on record..so spent week end in county jail till MPs picked me up on Mon am

it sucked

railbird

EOG Master

I think every public official should serve a 7 day jail sentence so they know. judges, prosecutors, etc. Just like cops in the academy get tased by the taser gun.:whip:

immauser

EOG Member

3 yrs, san quentin. from county to prison. was on probation previously then was sentenced in one county and after i did my time there i went off to prison because i violated probation in another county.

what i did is not going to be posted, but it definitely isnt no damn rape, child molesting or girl beating....white collar for those of you who know that term ;)

immauser

EOG Member

dui... i came across alot of people having those when i was doing my time. ive been in there with guys who had like 9 dui...he was getting shipped off to prison. some with a couple just get a fine, class and a slap in the butt with few days of jail time

WVU

EOG Master

about 5 hours for me when I was 18 and driving on a suspended license

When the cops call your house and say...could you come down to the station...we have a few questions...don't fall for that shit!!:cheers

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

14 times- 15 if you count the time I escaped and they had to rearrest me. Thats not really too bad for a 62 year old man. Charged with commerical gambling ---felony---got it reduced to gambling a misd.---4 duis--3 public drunks--2 sex crimes---2 gambling arrest--1 for fighting--1 for vandalism--1 lieing to police---All when i was younger, have not been in trouble in 15 years.

WVU

EOG Master

14 times- 15 if you count the time I escaped and they had to rearrest me. Thats not really too bad for a 62 year old man. Charged with commerical gambling ---felony---got it reduced to gambling a misd.---4 duis--3 public drunks--2 sex crimes---2 gambling arrest--1 for fighting--1 for vandalism--1 lieing to police---All when i was younger, have not been in trouble in 15 years.

I am interested in hearing about your gambling busts. Care to share more?

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Wow. Glad you got better.

zero.

about ten years i was doing a lot of drugs and hanging around misfits.i'd been doing this for years.flipped cars,had overdoses,screwed whores,pretty much anything you can dream up.well i almost died and spending a few weeks laying in a hospital bed getting woke up every night and getting spinal taps during the day gave me a lot of time to think.when i walked out of baptist hospital three weeks later not any of my so called ten or fifteen friends visited me.well i dropped those idiots got a regular job and started getting back on track.i'm lucky because i've done a lot of crazy stuff.its alright to have fun but some people don't know when to stop and they get in trouble.i may or may not have told this story.years ago i called it a early night and my girlfriend wanted to keep on partying.well i went home and went to bed and woke up the next day with news that she was in intensive care.the car she was in was split totally in half by a telephone pole and she is crippled to this day because of it.shit like that also made me realize it was time to slow down.got to know what your limits are and what your boundaries are.

My stomach churned with that story.....aweful...

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

1st gambling arrest-1973-living in apartments illegally selling beer. we had a poker game going at clubhouse. cops stumbled in to game and arrested everybody. we were playing .25-.50 cent limit.
2nd gambling arrest-1976-betting football with 3 bookies, had a few buddies wanting $25. bets--i just held those they never won. My phone had been taped for 3 weeks while cops made their case. Nov. 6 1976 405pm--cops busted down everybodys door at exact same time. probably 10 bookies arrested in atlanta. my name was on front page along with big guys---my family all shit. now that i think back i knew something was wrong with phone--for years after i went to a lot of pay phones.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

zero.

Well, at least you turned your life around, Mikey.

30 days for a fake ID....the 1st time i got caught, then i had to do

5months for being caught my 2nd time with a fake, i was a slow learner...

konck

EOG Veteran

About 9 times when I was Young and lived in Vegas I was trouble walking......worst was hitting a cop.
Seymore Brown gave me 90 days once for driving offenses I didnt get to say a word when I did he said one more word I'll make it 120 I said thanks he made it 120. I got out because my Bro's wifes Dad was a 20 yr Capt he got the judge to make it so When they let me out I had to raise 1900 an pay before 500pm I had 600 went to the Horseshoe with my Bro 100 a hand BJ i get 2k my brother reaches across the table and say your out of jail stop......I looked and said im hot!!!!!!!!! He convinced me to cash and pay ....Thanks Bro
Go to jail one time for running a road block and 2 bullies are in the holding cell telling people what to do. Im sitting on the floor they get around to me we fight I get taken out to the next room. Theres a guy runing around in his underwear yelling at everyone he comes up to me again we fight.....I get taken out an the Cop says we got just the place for you....I get put in the throw up room where all the sick drunks are man it stunk so bad I had dry heaves all night.

konck

EOG Veteran

Had my baby girl she changed my life ....that plus I left Vegas...never in trouble again

konck

EOG Veteran

Wow nice :whip:im laughing but worried about the sex crimes so I cant laugh unless it involved a cow