Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Also Darren Sharper got 3 TD's for his one TD he got today.

Holy fuck we gotta put an end to this, we only made tackles .5 points so defense wouldnt take over scoring and be just a fun thing to have.

By a defensive player getting 20+ points for a TD that defeats the whole purpose of our defensive scoring.

Sharper got triple rewarded for TD. Can someone put the kabosh on these ridiculous triple scores? Also special teams gets 2 TD's for each ST TD, which is wrong as well
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="220"><tbody><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>DTD (Yds)</td><td align="right">1 (99)</td><td align="right">6</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>Int</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">4</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>DFTD (Yds)</td><td align="right">1 (99)</td><td align="right">6</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>IntTD (Yds)</td><td align="right">1 (99)</td><td align="right">6</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>PDef</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">4</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>TK</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">2.5</td></tr></tbody></table>

Also Darren Sharper got 3 TD's for his one TD he got today.

Holy fuck we gotta put an end to this, we only made tackles .5 points so defense wouldnt take over scoring and be just a fun thing to have.

By a defensive player getting 20+ points for a TD that defeats the whole purpose of our defensive scoring.

Sharper got triple rewarded for TD. Can someone put the kabosh on these ridiculous triple scores? Also special teams gets 2 TD's for each ST TD, which is wrong as well
<table width="220" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>DTD (Yds)</td><td align="right">1 (99)</td><td align="right">6</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>Int</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">4</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>DFTD (Yds)</td><td align="right">1 (99)</td><td align="right">6</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>IntTD (Yds)</td><td align="right">1 (99)</td><td align="right">6</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>PDef</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">4</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>TK</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">2.5</td></tr></tbody></table>

found it weird guys were getting 25 points each week. Never happened to me so i didn't even bother breaking it down

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

You guys are the ones who wanted the defensive players...I voted against it...

Mo, stop blaming me for not getting Campbell...a JC for Rolle trade would have infuriated the other members of the league...you needed to add some more players to the trade...really can't fathom how you let yourself get so thin at the QB position...but since you have the best team, you still won...I had bye problems and injury problems and still will score almost 160...

mofome

Banned

You guys are the ones who wanted the defensive players...I voted against it...

Mo, stop blaming me for not getting Campbell...a JC for Rolle trade would have infuriated the other members of the league...you needed to add some more players to the trade...really can't fathom how you let yourself get so thin at the QB position...but since you have the best team, you still won...I had bye problems and injury problems and still will score almost 160...

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

a larger load of crap i can not recall.

rjt721

EOG Master

Poor tripp not going to crack 100 this week. You trying to set the record for lowest weekly score in bases and foots?

didley, where's my ole pal B Warren?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

in jail i think.

whats even funnier is vd acting like he didnt make a deal because the league would be in an uproar over a trade involving jason campbell

:LMAO

in jail i think.

whats even funnier is vd acting like he didnt make a deal because the league would be in an uproar over a trade involving jason campbell

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

JC 2 sick

wtf did warren do? FSu guys posted something saying he's suspended for the season

tripp

EOG Master

Poor tripp not going to crack 100 this week. You trying to set the record for lowest weekly score in bases and foots?
chute beat my record in bases i think final week. only scored like 111 in the finals.

after losing that i had to make sure the record in foots was all mine:+excited-

tripp 80 units tonight on GB?

tripp

EOG Master

i gotta run by it with ID first. if she likes Min we are good to go. tough to find a better fade than the identifier herself

i gotta run by it with ID first. if she likes Min we are good to go. tough to find a better fade than the identifier herself
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Atleast one of us will get a W 2night

mofome

Banned

warren to a swing at someone in the sidelines and his dad got in a fight in the stands

mofome

Banned

who has already paid for football?

I know:
vd
cee
tripper
gamer
joey
ttp
chute

dont know about everyone else, but that doesnt mean money wasnt sent, just not ringing a bell. not that i care much.

J

joeybagadonuts

ID has a play of the day on the 1h under. Fucked up since I was about to play it.

Jscam has the OVER tonight and he has went 2-11 last 2 weeks - 48 units...

5starbum has GB

Master L has GB..

Don't like the vikes at all in this one, but may play it anyways.

biggamer3

EOG Master

guys can someone with commish access change the TD's for defensive players and ST that its only credited ONCE

J

joeybagadonuts

Vikes ml and over should be wins according to talks with people.

I am HEAVY on the under....Sharps seem to be as well...

Hope only one of those is right...

mofome

Banned

both teams move the ball easily so far. not sure about sharps, but i know what some people closer to the game were thinking about this guy.

rjt721

EOG Master

I know:
vd
cee
tripper
gamer
joey
ttp
chute

dont know about everyone else, but that doesnt mean money wasnt sent, just not ringing a bell. not that i care much.
I sent a check about a month ago. My statement shows you cashed it on 9/8.

mofome

Banned

i just dont remember them all, rjt. noted.

:tub:

someone else may have sent, which is why I ask.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I love the scoring, Corner with a TD gets 28 points.

Jared Allen 3.5 Sacks, 2 FF and only like 12 points

TUCK Change the damn settings, so sad that a money league has errors like these. Lets fix it

rjt721

EOG Master

The fighting gamer's are in the win column. :clapping:

Conversely, tripp might never win again. I guess Sanchez isn't that sick after all.

I know:
vd
cee
tripper
gamer
joey
ttp
chute

I need to pay. I couldnt remember if it is $200 or $300 and let me know the prefered way (paypal or check) Shoot me a pm as i dont have the info anymore.

Thanks

warren to a swing at someone in the sidelines and his dad got in a fight in the stands

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

warren ::sumo