Betfirstclass

Re: Betfirstclass

I asked my boss and he says the wager was

First half parlay

balt -7.5 to the over 19

The player himself is fine with the wager been canceled.

About SBR (that topic was over long time ago, everybody knows what is real)

Cindy, this is not you darling.....No way. Brickshithouse will go bezerk when he sees this....Travis, I think its time to pay up brother.

Again, this dipstick went on and on how other "big" books would take this, but can't name ONE! :LMAO

Again, this dipstick went on and on how other "big" books would take this, but can't name ONE! :LMAO

I think he hung himself with his own knowledge of correlation.:hangt

Now I have been betting for 30 years. I still dont know the number where you would be taking a shot at the book. However, I would want to get paid there. I trust my books, so I never doubt any lines I play.

But if I did know, and showed my knowledge of correlation, I dont deserve to get paid...period...

thesportsprofit

EOG Veteran

I don't think intent really matters because it's impossible to discern normally.

I think you either take the parlays and pay them or don't take them at all. To me, it's also different than taking "a shot" at a book. It's not as if they hung a bad line. A player is just taking Event A, which is correlated to Event B, and parlaying them. Would I allow it if I were booking? Absolutely not.

Seems like they should adjust their rules/software to not take ANY correlated parlays.

I think he hung himself with his own knowledge of correlation.:hangt

Now I have been betting for 30 years. I still dont know the number where you would be taking a shot at the book. However, I would want to get paid there. I trust my books, so I never doubt any lines I play.

But if I did know, and showed my knowledge of correlation, I dont deserve to get paid...period...

thesportsprofit

EOG Veteran

I just had a 5 minute phone call with Mike about this situation. The situation isn't quite as simple as it's being made out to be. He's fully aware that correlated parlays are a -EV proposition for him and that the rule could lend itself to abuse by BFC (or at the very least, perceived abuse).

Are these two situations different?

A.) Guy bets 50 bets a weekend at $50/bet and 1 of them is a correlated parlay

B.) Guy bets $1000/bet only on correlated parlays

If you're a book, you don't mind Guy A....you do mind Guy B.

PS- never had talked with him before, very nice guy....talks about as fast as he used to type though.

I just had a 5 minute phone call with Mike about this situation. The situation isn't quite as simple as it's being made out to be. He's fully aware that correlated parlays are a -EV proposition for him and that the rule could lend itself to abuse by BFC (or at the very least, perceived abuse).

Are these two situations different?

A.) Guy bets 50 bets a weekend at $50/bet and 1 of them is a correlated parlay

B.) Guy bets $1000/bet only on correlated parlays

If you're a book, you don't mind Guy A....you do mind Guy B.

PS- never had talked with him before, very nice guy....talks about as fast as he used to type though.

What do you think I just wrote above? Mike is a hell of a nice guy.

Everything you needed to ask him, I already wrote....

I guess you needed to hear it for yourself.....

thesportsprofit

EOG Veteran

Well, nobody ever said Mike wasn't a nice guy, but it's not quite as simple as your explanations JAM.

What do you think I just wrote above? Mike is a hell of a nice guy.

Everything you needed to ask him, I already wrote....

I guess you needed to hear it for yourself.....

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

First half parlay

balt -7.5 to the over 19

100% this is BFC Mikey posting. Travis you know this is not Cindy and it's Mike. Time to pay off the bet. :houra

100% this is BFC Mikey posting. Travis you know this is not Cindy and it's Mike. Time to pay off the bet. :houra

I mean seriously, the Tom and Jerry game is over. Tom has now caught Jerry...Not only me, but at least 4 other posters have mentioned this...

Only the Good Lord Really Knows...But I think us boys here at EOG dont have to call on the big guy for this one. Mikey gave himself away tooo easily. Now OSU, what is your take on this?

what does Cindy know about SBR? Cindy dont care about that.

The following is my response to the matter which I posted at SBR:
I have to admit to being a bit surprised to see this complaint was posted at SBR Forum a mere 10 minutes after I received an email from their office inquiring about the complaint. Is it SBR?s standard procedure to jump to conclusions regarding a player dispute and to post their own opinion on the matter prior to hearing the book?s response?

After all, it is not as if there has been a rash of complaints over canceled wagers at BetFirsClass. We are talking about a single wager so why the rush to judgment? What is the rationale behind posting this without giving our office a chance to respond? It is not as if it is difficult to reach us and in my response to the emailed inquiry I even stated that I was traveling and would not be able to respond until this evening

Admittedly, the rule posted on the BFC website was unnecessarily vague but for John to suggest that we have been ?taking a shot? at players is blatantly false and in my opinion, irresponsible of him. There has been no evidence whatsoever to support this assumption and it would seem that in this case, rather than ?arbitrate? the complaint; SBR management chose instead to ?arbitrarily? assume the worst which frankly, is disappointing.

Furthermore, I understand that the player contacted SBR as far back as last Friday to withdraw his complaint so it is even more baffling to me that SBR would decide to post this, not only on the forum, but also in the SBR rating page for BetFirstClass. Coincidently, BetFirstClass? SBR rating was upgraded to C- one week ago today which leads me to wonder if there are perhaps some on the SBR staff who were not happy with the upgrade. In my eyes, the decision to create this thread is more than a little suspect.

I have to believe that SBR management knows that if BetFirstClass had been canceling many of these types of parlays, they would probably have heard about it long before now. The fact of the matter is that this particular play slipped by our staff initially but was then canceled immediately upon discovering it, after grading the game 1st half.

Once again, BetFirstClass appreciates the opportunity afforded us by SBR to address, here on the forum, any issues that arise but I would hope that in the future, a little more thought will be given to disputes prior to going public with a minor issue such as this. I am fairly confident in stating that BFC is not the first book to cancel a correlated parlay and no one should be surprised if we continue to do so in the future.

Regards,
Judge

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

I mean seriously, the Tom and Jerry game is over. Tom has now caught Jerry...Not only me, but at least 4 other posters have mentioned this...

Only the Good Lord Really Knows...But I think us boys here at EOG dont have to call on the big guy for this one. Mikey gave himself away tooo easily. Now OSU, what is your take on this?

what does Cindy know about SBR? Cindy dont care about that.

Coincidentally all 4 posters are the ones that bet me that he would post. Imagine that.

BFC Mike has not posted here. Period.

thesportsprofit

EOG Veteran

Haha, something tells me OSU has dealt with guys trying to take advantage of the grey area of a bet...little hope for you fellows.

Coincidentally all 4 posters are the ones that bet me that he would post. Imagine that.

BFC Mike has not posted here. Period.

Then, who the hell is this? It aint Cindy....And please tell me the workers at Betfirsclass just hop on any computer and post. And they post under Cindy? Period.

Originally Posted by Cindy@BFC

First half parlay

balt -7.5 to the over 19

Cindy using parenthesis? Common....No matter what computer he uses, or what alias he uses. If he posts, he posts...black and white...

Judge, why do you even respond to this. Obviously you play stupid and stick up for BFC or else you would lose your job. Cant believe your name is Judge when you dont have the balls to say what you really feel. Pathetic to say the least.

Travis, I have no bet with you sir. It's blatantly obvious to me though. Carry on.

I have no bet either. The wording just kind of jumped out at me. Maybe Mike was instructing her what to type. The only words missing were "sir" and "we pay out fast"

I don't think the bet was won when some people believed that Mike posted again; rather, weren't the terms of the wager explicitly when when Mike actually posted again? The handle is "Cindy," not whatever Mike's handle is. The fact that some claim to believe that Cindy did not actually post is absolutely irrelevant, due to the fact that 1) opinion is not fact; and 2) even assuming hypothetically it's not her, that doesn't automatically show that Mike was the poster.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I will volunteer that I thought it was one of the more ridiculous wagers I've seen run across EOG--from both sides.

I don't think the bet was won when some people believed that Mike posted again; rather, weren't the terms of the wager explicitly when when Mike actually posted again? The handle is "Cindy," not whatever Mike's handle is. The fact that some claim to believe that Cindy did not actually post is absolutely irrelevant, due to the fact that 1) opinion is not fact; and 2) even assuming hypothetically it's not her, that doesn't automatically show that Mike was the poster.

Good points. I'm not trying to get anyone to pay a bet. As I was reading along in this thread, I felt the urge to say whats up to Mike.

No way this gets graded a win based on player speculation, but those are Mike's words.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I will volunteer that I thought it was one of the more ridiculous wagers I've seen run across EOG--from both sides.
Yeah, too bad they didnt say when the handle "betfirstclass" posted again. Thought you were a lawyer?:doh1 There is no way to prove either side. It is a cancelled wager. Now pay me $50 for my time since i had to teach you how to be a lawyer moron.

Do you write copy for ODDSMAKER?

Yeah, too bad they didnt say when the handle "betfirstclass" posted again. Thought you were a lawyer?:doh1 There is no way to prove either side. It is a cancelled wager. Now pay me $50 for my time since i had to teach you how to be a lawyer moron.

Haha. . . .How did I know who would be the first to throw out "canceled wager" based on this tomfoolery? I can foretell the future, apparently. . .Just as a Leopard can't change his spots, you can't force class on those who are unfamiliar with the concept. . .

Then, who the hell is this? It aint Cindy....And please tell me the workers at Betfirsclass just hop on any computer and post. And they post under Cindy? Period.

First half parlay

balt -7.5 to the over 19

This was all from Cindy? Common....

Who has the information about this SBR information? Two Men, Mikey and Judge. Judge would post under TheJudge....Judge would not post under Cindy.

This is a little insulting.....

Also for 4625, if you use a ghost...or a third party, and your caught..."you posted"....and your nailed....Case closed...

Enough said, someone posted under Cindy, and it was not Bob Horry.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

First half parlay

balt -7.5 to the over 19

This was all from Cindy? Common....

Who has the information about this SBR information? Two Men, Mikey and Judge. Judge would post under TheJudge....Judge would not post under Cindy.

This is a little insulting.....

Also for 4625, if you use a ghost...or a third party, and your caught..."you posted"....and your nailed....Case closed...

Enough said, someone posted under Cindy, and it was not Bob Horry.

It might be Horry lol, he keeps up to date what was said about BFC at SBR. Cindy couldn't spell kite if you spotted here the ki, little common sense here guys.

Here we have...Johnny Cochran....Hello Johnny! You want to shoot lawyer.....Lets do this.....

However this is not a murder case... Circumstantial evidence is enough to convict.

I guess you weren't really following along so I will rephrase. First, no one's been "caught"; and second, "someone" doesn't prove "Mike."

Do you know the workers involved? Do you know the people that have the SBR information? Its Cindys I.D. Do you think the janitor of the building wrote this? The Judge already said he is traveling.
The Judge is clear. Cindy is clear, this is not her phrases nor her font.

There is a SBR issue that was addressed. The new workers that were hired at BFC, have no clue about that issue. Those 2 workers are excused. Cindy has 1 boss above her, and she is unaware of the SBR problem. She is excused. So again, who used Cindy's computer with the knowledge about SBR? Holy shit 4625, I would eat you up in court.....:cheers

It was Mike.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

I have no bet either. The wording just kind of jumped out at me. Maybe Mike was instructing her what to type. The only words missing were "sir" and "we pay out fast"

There is ZERO question that is the case.

He did not type it though. He doesnt use that goofy font.

Holy shit 4625, I would eat you up in court.....:cheers
It was Mike.

Haha. . .I am sure you would. :blink: I would point out that merely wishing something were so--no matter how fervent that desire--does not make it so. Speculation, guessing and fantasy have no place in an arena which deals in facts. Perhaps clicking your heels together three times and repeating "it had to be Mike--it had to be Mike--it had to be Mike" will provide some "proof" that Mike actually posted; as I've seen nothing so far that does so. . .