can i get taken off post review?

Wade

EOG Master
its been over 2 weeks and i learned my lesson even though blondie didn't tell me the rules right. i won't say the n word again. if you don't know what the n word is it rhymes with trigger. i am a good person and a model citizen. i just got over 2k posts and nobody has congratulated me for it. i've had a pretty bad day and would just like to have something good to happen to me for once. nebraska just got 2 tds to ruin my mizzou moneyline. :shoot:

mofome

Banned
Re: can i get taken off post review?

you dont seem to have learned much, wade.

unfortunate.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL:LMAO

Stop the fucking shit, Wade. You know exactly what you're doing.

J

joeybagadonuts

The Nigerian mod here put him on PR I heard.....

Wade

EOG Master

LOL:LMAO

Stop the fucking shit, Wade. You know exactly what you're doing.

i don't know whay you're talking about. i just want to talk about sports. christ nebraska just scored again. 2348ji23e

Damn overpaid janitors. Wade, if you would responded in the hot seat thread i would get you taken off PR...but you didnt.

Wade

EOG Master

i'm a changed man now, a christian man actually. i'm going to go sign up at sbr since everyone here hates me. at least there they'll give me a chance. here you're guilty and they throw away the key for good.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

i'm a changed man now, a christian man actually. i'm going to go sign up at sbr since everyone here hates me. at least there they'll give me a chance. here you're guilty and they throw away the key for good.

LOL

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yeah, I don't mind Wade. He's a funny fucker. He has to know some of the rules though. Stop fucking breaking 'em.

J

joeybagadonuts

i want this to be my next avatar.

He posted a picture of Jesus. Both Railbird and Timetopay are praying for Wade to be shown mercy in this matter....

Plus, Wade looks to be crucified here....
:pop:

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Wade, I would pm you my log info so you could use my handle but you can't receive pm's.

Wade

EOG Master

Wade, I would pm you my log info so you could use my handle but you can't receive pm's.

i got everything taken away from me. i just opened up an sbr account so i'll be posting there from now on. sbr has just gotten bigger than they already are. :+excited-

mr merlin

EOG Master

So let me get this straight. It's alright to say that I'm sitting here at my computer naked, and I want blondie to suck my throbbing dick, but you cant use the n word cause it's indecent?

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

So let me get this straight. It's alright to say that I'm sitting here at my computer naked, and I want blondie to suck my throbbing dick, but you cant use the n word cause it's indecent?

Yes one of them is funny and one of them is not. All up to the mod. :shoot:

mofome

Banned

dd is back.

not up to the mod. no racism here. simple as that. if thats not ok with you, oh well.

mofome

Banned

if there was racism i would get rid of someone quickly. other stuff i dont care a lot about. even people who threaten to cut my throat in my sleep are not put on restriction.

:whip:

mr merlin

EOG Master

if there was racism i would get rid of someone quickly. other stuff i dont care a lot about. even people who threaten to cut my throat in my sleep are not put on restriction.

But you do admit you're kinda a wigger, right? We've seen the way you dress.

Wade

EOG Master

mofo you make no sense. what you're saying is its worse to say the n word than to murder someone.

Wade

EOG Master

michael vick got a second chance and what he did was 1000X worse. michael irvin got a second chance. joey hamilton got a second chance. bill clinton got a second chance. pedro martinez got a second chance. randy moss got a second chance. brandon marshall got a second chance. lawrence phillips got a second chance. mike tyson got a second chance. shamwow guy got a second chance. joey buttafuoco got a second chance. dennis rodman got a second chance. ron artest got a second chance....