Some Time After Midnight

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Some Time After Midnight

The league does not want Colorado. They dont want world series games in the snow and they don't want a team like Colo who got to the WS a few years ago and embarrassed the league. Philly will get the calls.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Excellent Jimmy. F/K no need for calls. Philly flexes their muscles tonight. (I hope).

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

who can hack it who can stay up till the very last out of the late bb game ?
boys,, its the longest non stop sports sunday in recorded history . bb started at 12 est and a game starts at 10 plus. who will make it and who is going to fake it . i all ready lost i didnt start watching chit till 230

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:nono

It be cold here and phils are already crying. Can't even hit it out in batting practice...no juice

diogee

Doubtful...looks like their giners already hurt from the cold.

They might throw in the towel early?

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

got a feeling lot of runs will be scored in this ,rocks keep coming back and win in 13th :smoking2:

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

its getting late out there too there mt. time 2 hrs behind eastern , i know cause i lived in rawlins wyo in 76/77 ,one of those geographic relocations and everythig will be fine :LMAO

mofome

Banned

that was very stupid. its as if the phillies felt bad for jose so they just gave away an out. no reason to have him bunting with 2 strikes.

diogee

Fucking retarded putting in cont after Biem threw to 1

mofome

Banned

phillies take the lead in an inning where they had nothing but 1 week grounder. thats the magic of putting in jose contreras and letting him throw 6 balls in a row.

roach23

Banned

Even if Madson gets the Phils out of this inning the game isn't over. Madson in now means Lidge probably comes in later.

roach23

Banned

Fuck I'll take the win...but Lidge shouldn't pitch anymore in the playoffs.