REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

:LMAO

Hennessey go visit Passer at his house. He'll have a BBQ next weekend. Black folks love them some BBQ!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Thanks to Langer I'm up 50 dimes for the day. My BR has increased by 50% in 2 days thanks langer!!!! :houra

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Of course since I don't pay for his picks yet :LMAO I get em whenever someone is kind enough to post them. 91023i2ndw;l

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO

Damn. We make fun of him but I bet he's making a killing. You know he probably fades his own shit too.

What a joke though, lol.

I doubt he even gambles. I bet he makes 1K+++ a day easy selling his daily picks.Why gamble when that money coming in is guaranteed. All it takes is a few minutes to make a write up and maybe make a video. :cheers

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I doubt he even gambles. I bet he makes 1K+++ a day easy selling his daily picks.Why gamble when that money coming in is guaranteed. All it takes is a few minutes to make a write up and maybe make a video. :cheers
I think you are right, that fucker doesn't gamble. He'd be broke if he did gamble and had no income coming in from is sheep. We need to create a "100K Guaranteed Nothing But Winners" website. I think we have talked about this before. :+whipping

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I think you are right, that fucker doesn't gamble. He'd be broke if he did gamble and had no income coming in from is sheep. We need to create a "100K Guaranteed Nothing But Winners" website. I think we have talked about this before. :+whipping

Yeah we post Lang fades and sell them :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Charge half of what he charges. If he sells his daily pick for 24.95. Us 12.49 what a deal!!! :cheers burgerandfries.com 91023i2ndw;l

Im in, i think KR can design a website right? I have to be a back up pick guy though, because im fadeable.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I actually think that'll happen but on the Giants. Guess we'll have to see...maybe they'll talk about it on Winning Wednesdays. :houra

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

What do you want traitor? You haven't been on ALL DAY! And he comes back in here saying "hey guys?" Let's get 'im, fellas. FUCK THIS!

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

so i wonder who's actually gonna get the 100k post. I'm sure there'll be a scramble for it when we get close.