Which Forums Are Thriving and Which Ones Are Diving?

Re: Which Forums Are Thriving and Which Ones Are Diving?

jman is misunderstood? he is a stiff, a liar, and a back stabber. nothing tough to understand about that.

:nono
I guess I'm just going with my own experience with JMan. I've talked to him a lot. He could have back stabbed me and posted on the boards a lot of what I told him behind the scenes but he hasn't.

mofome

Banned

I like MC. Hes been a little different recently, but that happens. Always want the best for MC.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Free pizzas and coffee mugs are keeping SBR ahead of the pack, I think. I know I slammed that idea in the past, but it was a good thing they thought of there. It keeps people posting just so they can get points.

I do troll the other sites to see what is going on, However, I still only post at one site, this one.

EOG'er 4 Life,
PassTheRock

mofome

Banned

I guess I'm just going with my own experience with JMan. I've talked to him a lot. He could have back stabbed me and posted on the boards a lot of what I told him behind the scenes but he hasn't.

yeah but you've probably never really pissed him off or had something he wanted. he would if he thought it would benefit him or if he felt you hurt him in some way. he has no class at all. he lied about me and bashed me and did all kinds of shit and i still tried to see the best in him, but there just aint much there.

imo, you have to judge people based on their body of work. a liar is a liar. a cheater is a cheater. a stiff is a stiff. if you dont care, you dont care. jman doesnt care about anyone but jman. hes also said some of the most disgusting racist shit ive read. idk why. he certainly does have some talent.

mofome

Banned

Free pizzas and coffee mugs are keeping SBR ahead of the pack, I think. I know I slammed that idea in the past, but it was a good thing they thought of there. It keeps people posting just so they can get points.

I do troll the other sites to see what is going on, However, I still only post at one site, this one.

EOG'er 4 Life,
PassTheRock

how long have they had that? im pretty sure they got the idea from someone else. they just spend the money.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

SBR and RX have a great free line service. SBR has some great videos by Justin 7. Now they have Dr. Bob on video. SBR has some stuff to help you win. This site has nothing but posters to fade.
The free line services are cool. They come in very handy. It saves time going from book to book to book to see who has the best lines.

Shrink, take notes. :+whipping

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

EOG'er 4 Life,
PassTheRock

No doubt that it generates traffic. That's why they get an A for traffic but D+ for quality.

mofome

Banned

kinger, how long have they had the pizza thing and how do you get a pizza/whatever.

yeah but you've probably never really pissed him off or had something he wanted. he would if he thought it would benefit him or if he felt you hurt him in some way. he has no class at all. he lied about me and bashed me and did all kinds of shit and i still tried to see the best in him, but there just aint much there.

imo, you have to judge people based on their body of work. a liar is a liar. a cheater is a cheater. a stiff is a stiff. if you dont care, you dont care. jman doesnt care about anyone but jman. hes also said some of the most disgusting racist shit ive read. idk why. he certainly does have some talent.

I think he got bad info on some of the stuff he posted about you. It's happened to me where I said something that I got 3rd hand and passed on down only to find out later that it was a lie.

mofome

Banned

I think he got bad info on some of the stuff he posted about you. It's happened to me where I said something that I got 3rd hand and passed on down only to find out later that it was a lie.

eh, he knew he was lying. he is the one who gives people bad info. then he just never lets things go, he still talks about me and makes threads about me. hes a weirdo. lying, stiffing, posting racist comments...i mean you cant do anything worse online than that. He is as sad as it gets.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

kinger, how long have they had the pizza thing and how do you get a pizza/whatever.

I guess they've had it for about a month now? And I guess you just post every day and you get a certain amount of posts for posting. You accumulate points and then you go to their store to order a pizza from one of the chains? :+clueless

mofome

Banned

I guess they've had it for about a month now? And I guess you just post every day and you get a certain amount of posts for posting. You accumulate points and then you go to their store to order a pizza from one of the chains? :+clueless

yeah its just the same thing I had here. you post your plays in the mlb forum and you get a shot at the 100 dollar daily prize. just another version of that. sbr doesn't have the most creative minds, they just change other peoples ideas around.

their big contest was created by me. not sure if they still do it or not. the incentives for posting and all is not theirs. the mysbr is from covers. they spend a ton of money. with money to burn like that, it would be easy to have better contests and better things going on. ive got plenty of ideas, but they require some spending and we're not looking to spend more right now.

i like a lot of their people, but they can be strange about certain things.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

PointG, their player talk area is like One Flew Over The Cuckoos(GAMBLING)Nest.
Retard after retard, now they got them tradeing and betting points like its the english pound.

What kind of a dimwit must one be to really want a pair of JJGOLD googles, or a fake moustache, and some of the posters are screamng for these precious items

Guys stiffing guys for points,heavy homosexual content,vids with guys in their panties

They have turned the players section into a gathering of Boneheads.

Someone should tell some of those morons its impossible for the same guy to have a play of the month every 3rd day.2348ji23e

They even got pags a good CFB capper going nuts, like really, not joking, hes losing it.

To be fair there are good posters there to read like

Mudcat,Baus,RougeScholar,Ganch,UnknownGambler,Justin,DarkHorse,Dorito,English Mike, etc,but most of the good reads have got lost in the land of Points and immaturity.
You make some valid points. But see, the thing is people like free stuff. And it's not just JJGold goggles or JJGold moustaches. They can get gift cards or ipods or whatever the hell they are giving away. All I can say is people like free stuff.

And lets not forget that you can also bet the points you earn with other forum members. Gamblers love that shit. Although I do not post at SBR, I will admit that they came up with a creative way to keep posters interested in coming back to their forum to collect points.

Gamblers are gamblers. Whether it be money or points or whatever.

Now, with all that said, I hope I did not come off as saying SBR > EOG. Because it definitely is not...

So, please, Kingster post your "SBR MERCHANDISE BBQ" because I am feeling a bit like I have stabbed EOG in the back. That is not my intention at all here. Like I have said, I only post at one place, but Shrink, they have figured out a way to get into a gambler's mind over there, u know?

People love to gamble...whatever the hell it is they are gambling. Points...Money...Whatever.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

haha i feel the love guys.

dead tired tho.

long weekend...food and little sleep with kids not loving sleeping at the inlaws.

neverwin

EOG Enthusiast

Dominoes or Papa Johns.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Yes. A very homely English fellow. The guy has no right to talk about anyone else looking the way he does. Doesn't stop him though...
:LMAO
Post a pic please. I don't even know who he is. He must be seen now, though.

mofome

Banned

The concepts are fairly simple, supplying the funds to follow through is not as simple.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

yeah its just the same thing I had here. you post your plays in the mlb forum and you get a shot at the 100 dollar daily prize. just another version of that. sbr doesn't have the most creative minds, they just change other peoples ideas around.

their big contest was created by me. not sure if they still do it or not. the incentives for posting and all is not theirs. the mysbr is from covers. they spend a ton of money. with money to burn like that, it would be easy to have better contests and better things going on. ive got plenty of ideas, but they require some spending and we're not looking to spend more right now.

i like a lot of their people, but they can be strange about certain things.

Funny thing is, they spend all this money on these gimmicks and they're still intimidated by EOG. :+textinb3 SBR John knows that his board is full of teenagers and trolls. He's not a moron. But it makes him money...so...

mofome

Banned

Funny thing is, they spend all this money on these gimmicks and they're still intimidated by EOG. :+textinb3 SBR John knows that his board is full of teenagers and trolls. He's not a moron. But it makes him money...so...

John is a good dude. He knows how to make money and hes a good guy to hang out with. Im not a fan of everyone there, but john is a good guy. I think they could easily have a better product considering all they put in, but thats just my opinion. I used to follow their site a bit, but I dont anymore. It just got stale despite all the bells and whistles.

what about bill dozer? is he a didley favorite?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

John is a good dude. He knows how to make money and hes a good guy to hang out with. Im not a fan of everyone there, but john is a good guy. I think they could easily have a better product considering all they put in, but thats just my opinion. I used to follow their site a bit, but I dont anymore. It just got stale despite all the bells and whistles.

Good line. A lot of the wise 'cappers that have disperse would agree.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

how long have they had that? im pretty sure they got the idea from someone else. they just spend the money.
I have no idea how long they've had their points system going. Maybe they did steal it from somebody else, but I am sure it is keeping members around just for the points. Also I am sure it is keping "members" around that only make one post a day to collect their 6 or 7 points just so they can collect their SBR panties every couple of weeks.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO91023i2ndw;l
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Dozer is a fraud. The guy told some people that he fired me from sbr, whats wrong with that dude. lol

Billy cares about money and that is as deep as he goes.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO91023i2ndw;l

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

But I want to plug exactbets,the Barman refugee camp.

We have a blast over there and though you don't see it it is there it is just in the chat room.

EB Chat is amazing. It does come at a detriment to the forum, but there is a lot of good shit in chat.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Dozer is a fraud. The guy told some people that he fired me from sbr, whats wrong with that dude. lol

Dozer is a total douchebag. :finger004

We should set up a fake book and call him up to "buy" a good rating from them. That would be a good laugh. Total c unt .

did was fired?

I thought didley said "like george bush once told me, fuck ya'll i'm outta here"

mofome

Banned

did was fired?

I thought didley said "like george bush once told me, fuck ya'll i'm outta here"

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

He was shady from the very start. He changed some things around with money and pretended it was just a 'misunderstanding'. I brushed it off and played along, all the while knowing the kind of dude i was dealing with. I dont like shady people.

However, these newer forums have no shot because they don't offer anything that's not been seen before...

Why on earth would posters leave whichever forum they consider "home" to be a part of a clone with far fewer posters?

While I agree for the most part, if you have a veteran well-respected posting body it can work even if it is small. Even better, as people come they get indoctrinated into the countenances of that particular posting body and in turn become quality posters. Let's just say I will take one poster at some sites over 100 posters at another site, even if it isn't good for business.

EB Chat is amazing. It does come at a detriment to the forum, but there is a lot of good shit in chat.

is that where i go to find hines plays? Or they only available on the 1-900 line:+clueless

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

He was shady from the very start. He changed some things around with money and pretended it was just a 'misunderstanding'. I brushed it off and played along, all the while knowing the kind of dude i was dealing with. I dont like shady people.

Didn't those fuckers use to laugh at posters who were losing money on big plays? 2938u4ji232938u4ji23