Next Sunday and Monday nights are gonna blow

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated
I wonder who everyone will be playing in those two prime time tilts?

Gonna be completely one sided action on both games.

Ugh.

roach23

Banned
Re: Next Sunday and Monday nights are gonna blow

MNF next week might be decent. Fins looked solid today.

Though that could be cause Buffalo blows.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

The world loves the Jets. No way Joe Public plays Miami or Tenn.

Peyton is gawd afterall.

tripp

EOG Master

indy @ tenn and nyj @ miami are the games?

i will be on both home dogs there, if they are indeed both dogs. like Tenn a bit more but not sure i have it in me to bet vs Peyton again on primetime after he drilled a good Arizona team

That means the books will have their industrial mops out.

And dammit travis, since you told me to step away from the keyboard, I have been looking out the blinds, and I got my 380 in my sweathshirt.

You and the Judge gave Mikey the ole Piano wire around the neck?:hangt

Red or black? answer that travis...

i will take favs and overs since i'm dog poop
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

looking forward to seeing the lines. the colts should score as many as manning wants to on tn.

mofome

Banned

i dont see how its possible to take tn. i realize that 70 some percent will be on indi.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Joe Public cleans up.

Who the fuck is gonna play Tennessee?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Yeah both going to be very 1 sided action...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

actually next Sun/Mon nights will see GREAT games

in BASEBALL

we will have some G4s going and that means possible series clinching games so next Sun/Mon should be great for BASEBALL

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

listen carefully.indianapolis is going to kill tennessee.the titans have already given up and looking to get that first or second pick next year where they will select the new franchise quarterback.hopefully the damn fools learned a lesson with vince young and choose more carefully this time.the other teams that are worse such as the browns already have a quarterback so the titans will get first dibs.ooops forgot about the rams,lol.insiders say jeff fisher is toast mentally.the man had a near death experience in the offseason presumably while doing some hunting where he lives in montana.don't know the full story there but he had a close call.then the mcnair thing happened on the fourth of july.of course throw in the baltimore loss in what was supposed to be a super bowl year.it was reported that training camp and practices were very light and easy this summer.don't forget they lost albert plus the defense coordinator too.this offseason he has made a ton of huge mistakes personel wise and with players too.having three punters on the roster and having a rookie return punts is questionable.anyway the word going around is the only way jeff fisher plays vince young is if kerry collins gets hurt.of course collins had like fifteen overthrows and twenty straight incomplete passes.now the whole secondary is hurt and good 'ol fisher is playing two rookies.peyton manning is licking his chops already.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

don't get me wrong i like jeff fisher a lot but its time.they say sometimes a person can get too comfortable and it stops working.think phil fulmer and the vols.they need some new blood and new ideas here in tennessee.

munson15

I want winners...

I never lay points vs. a team coming off a bad game, but I may have to pass here. No way I play the Colts, but the Titans make it extremely difficult to back them. As for Jets-Dolphins, I could see myself playing Miami.

listen carefully.indianapolis is going to kill tennessee.the titans have already given up and looking to get that first or second pick next year where they will select the new franchise quarterback.hopefully the damn fools learned a lesson with vince young and choose more carefully this time.the other teams that are worse such as the browns already have a quarterback so the titans will get first dibs.ooops forgot about the rams,lol.insiders say jeff fisher is toast mentally.the man had a near death experience in the offseason presumably while doing some hunting where he lives in montana.don't know the full story there but he had a close call.then the mcnair thing happened on the fourth of july.of course throw in the baltimore loss in what was supposed to be a super bowl year.it was reported that training camp and practices were very light and easy this summer.don't forget they lost albert plus the defense coordinator too.this offseason he has made a ton of huge mistakes personel wise and with players too.having three punters on the roster and having a rookie return punts is questionable.anyway the word going around is the only way jeff fisher plays vince young is if kerry collins gets hurt.of course collins had like fifteen overthrows and twenty straight incomplete passes.now the whole secondary is hurt and good 'ol fisher is playing two rookies.peyton manning is licking his chops already.
:+excited-

I wonder who everyone will be playing in those two prime time tilts?

Gonna be completely one sided action on both games.

Ugh.

Should be easy plays for an expert like yourself.

Knowing my recent NFL selections Ill be on the wrong side of both.:shoot:

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Joe Public cleans up.

Who the fuck is gonna play Tennessee?

lets get one-thing perfectly clear sir

its not joe

IT IS JOHN Q PUBLIC

who

a. is my new hero

b. owns you and me

c. takes his name very serious and takes offense to being called joe

make no--mistake the man is on fir hitting 73.69 percent of his plays last 8-weeks and its again JOHN Q PUBLIC

thanks in advance and please try not to piss him off again:cheers

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

I never lay points vs. a team coming off a bad game, but I may have to pass here. No way I play the Colts, but the Titans make it extremely difficult to back them. As for Jets-Dolphins, I could see myself playing Miami.

munson

have always liked you

if you really need a winner, just call my offices about 45--secs before game time and whoever my new hero JOHN Q PUBLIC is on will be the winner of this outcome and will collect the cash tues--morning as he always does this year anyway . . . .

and warn my long time friend osu if he calls him joe again, mr public might just take another 200k out of his bankroll simply on principle

b.w. and friends, you want know part of mr. public at least not right now . . . .

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

That means the books will have their industrial mops out.

And dammit travis, since you told me to step away from the keyboard, I have been looking out the blinds, and I got my 380 in my sweathshirt.

You and the Judge gave Mikey the ole Piano wire around the neck?:hangt

Red or black? answer that travis...

jam

after sunday

only cris, pinny, and greek have enough liquid cash to go out and even purchase an industrial style mop and unless you wanna play mikey h.o.r.s.e. for about 750-k we cant even afford to justify the purchase of an industrial style mop until basketball season sir . . . .

good luck tonight jam and go fish