Braylon Edwards

roach23

Banned
Re: Braylon Edwards

Guy is talented. Probably has no heart. Couldn't tough it out in Cleveland.

He'll probably still have a bunch of drops yet will be a good WR in NY

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good weapon for Sanchez if he can play anywhere close to his ability. Figures I sit him in fantasy and he finally gets a few points. :+textinb3

tripp

EOG Master

Meh, hasn't really shined at all tonight to me. As a Jets fan my expectations going in with him were very low so not expecting any all pro receiver. I'll be happy if he's a solid #2 guy with Cotchery.

Meh, hasn't really shined at all tonight to me. As a Jets fan my expectations going in with him were very low so not expecting any all pro receiver. I'll be happy if he's a solid #2 guy with Cotchery.

:pop::pop::pop:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Moss, Wayne, Johnson, Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Chad Ocho.... So it takes at least 2 hands.

rjt721

EOG Master

Braylon's so much more talented than Cotch. Cotch is a nice possession guy, Braylon can be a gamebreaker.

biggamer3

EOG Master

sick catch, but Braylon drops way to many easy passes to be considered elite.

Still sick trade for Jets, 3rd rounder for a solid contributor

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

we drafted braylon in our fantasy league in the 4th round (56 overall) and haven't seen him do much but now - YOWZA!

I lost in fantasy by 5. just needed them not to over turn that Braylon TD. Scored the 2nd most points in both my leagues and went 0-2 because I played the leading scorer in both leagues. :shoot:

I lost in fantasy by 5. just needed them not to over turn that Braylon TD. Scored the 2nd most points in both my leagues and went 0-2 because I played the leading scorer in both leagues. :shoot:

one of my buddies lost b/c reggie wayne dropped that td pass last night...the guy had peyton and wayne