Jay Cutler was terrible in Denver. He is just as bad in Chicago.

This guy is a disaster. One of the worst QB's to play this game....Put him with Jamarcus Russell....These guys both belong in the CFL at best.

mofome

Banned
Re: Jay Cutler was terrible in Denver. He is just as bad in Chicago.

first chc qb in 30+ years to have 3 or 4 games in a row with a passer rating over 100

tripp

EOG Master

Now that is taking it way too far. Cutler was very very overrated going to Chicago because he is an INT machine but to put him in a class with Russell is absurd. Cutler has a phenomenal arm and made a great pass for the TD. That's the good in him, but then he also throws 2 picks.

Cutler is not in the top 5 range that some thought, but is still a top 15 guy.

The worst part is how bad they got raped. I mean straight up for Orton would have probably been more than fair but 3 first rounders? My god how pathetic. :hangt

first chc qb in 30+ years to have 3 or 4 games in a row with a passer rating over 100

Mo, Cutler blows....Can you remember 2 years ago..Philip Rivers and the whole SD team laughing at Cutler?

Cutler is bad.....He is really bad.......2938u4ji23

Of course not like Russell.....Russell is the worst....

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

hell bring back jim mcmahon,lol.:+excited-

The worst part is how bad they got raped. I mean straight up for Orton would have probably been more than fair but 3 first rounders? My god how pathetic. :hangt

That is bad.....He had some decent receivers in Denver......and still did shit...

mofome

Banned

Mo, Cutler blows....Can you remember 2 years ago..Philip Rivers and the whole SD team laughing at Cutler?

Cutler is bad.....He is really bad.......2938u4ji23

Of course not like Russell.....Russell is the worst....

Cutler does not blow. He has no good wrs and he still manages to put up numbers with an average coach and little talent to work with.

Cutler does not blow. He has no good wrs and he still manages to put up numbers with an average coach and little talent to work with.

:+clueless What happened in Denver? Hall a fame coach probowl wide receiver

Mo, what about Denver?...He had Marshall? He had a great O line? He throws way too many picks...

High Times

EOG Master

Just like Orton did last year. And Ortons numbers last year with the same team will be a lot better than Cutlers this year.

Orton is way better and the #'s will prove it.

:doh1

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I wont call him awful, but without hesitation, Denver got the better end of that trade.

He is not a winner. He reminds me of Jeff George. Instead of checking down to an open Forte he would rather show off his arm and force it 40 yards downfield in triple coverage. He thinks every throw has to be for a homerun. He is the Dave Kingman of football. He will never be a winner. And maybe just maybe Josh McDaniel had the sense to realize that while everyone else was blasting him for getting rid of the plug.

All those 1st rounders with the QB pool in the next draft.

They can pool 2 of those 1st and move right up to the #1 or #2 pick and take any of the fine QBs of the next draft.

Tampa is going to have the 1st or 2nd pick but they wont be able to take a QB because they took one last season.

I wont call him awful, but without hesitation, Denver got the better end of that trade.

He is not a winner. He reminds me of Jeff George. Instead of checking down to an open Forte he would rather show off his arm and force it 40 yards downfield in triple coverage. He thinks every throw has to be for a homerun. He is the Dave Kingman of football. He will never be a winner. And maybe just maybe Josh McDaniel had the sense to realize that while everyone else was blasting him for getting rid of the plug.

All those 1st rounders with the QB pool in the next draft.

They can pool 2 of those 1st and move right up to the #1 or #2 pick and take any of the fine QBs of the next draft.

Tampa is going to have the 1st or 2nd pick but they wont be able to take a QB because they took one last season.

CHOPTALK, THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR....JEFF GEORGE EXACTLY...HAS THAT SAME LOSER LOOK...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Just like Orton did last year. And Ortons numbers last year with the same team will be a lot better than Cutlers this year.

:doh1

People that believe this are truly delusional and retarded. Seriously, it's not even close. Hell, I hated Jay Cutler when we got him and I still think he's a pouting bitch, but you're fucking retarded if you honestly think Kyle Orton is better. Kyle Orton can't throw the ball over 20 yards in the NFL. He's a guy that can only work in a system. Dink and dunk all over the field. I watched Kyle Orton for two years, please don't ever come at a Bears fan with some retarded fucking shit like Orton is better. Truly unbelievable the things people believe. UNREAL.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah, that loser look... Right after he drove the team down to tie the game with 5 minutes left, then he had to do it again and Pace jumps offsides like a clown.

mofome

Banned

Orton is much worse and isnt 'way better' than any qb in the nfl.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

High Times, So Cutler's numbers are going to be worse than, 198 YPG, 18 TD's and 12 INT's?

Because, those were Orton's numbers last year, and so far this year Cutler (WHO is, and has been horrible this year) is averaging 240 YPG, with 10 TD's and 7 INT's, in 5 games.
<table class="datatablecell" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody> <tr> </tr></tbody></table>

Cutler's QB rating, after his HORRIBLE play, though 5 games is 86.

Orton's rating was a great 78 last season...

Who has the better winning %? Thats the only stat that matters at the end of the day.

mofome

Banned

anyone who thinks football is a one man game is an idiot. nowshe is your representative.