Chessman sent me the following PM's tonight

<TABLE id=post class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>Chessman******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" id=td_post_ class=alt1> wash state
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Lloyd, I'm surprised at you. You consider LAST YEAR'S score more relevant than how they both did in Eugene, Oregon THIS YEAR (very similar results) and how they both did against USC THIS YEAR? Specifically, Wash. St. lost by 21 at USC while Cal lost AT HOME by 27. You're telling me that this info is not relevant?!? And that citing a score from last year is?
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=post class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>Chessman******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" id=td_post_ class=alt1> 35.5 pts.
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>And you thought that was a good line!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This because he won his Washington State bet and felt like pounding his chest at his capping skills....betting on Washington State.

Can I get an IP check, there's a stalker in the house.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Chessman sent me the following PM's tonight

Publishing my messages in a new thread?!? And HE'S talking about a stalker?! Talk about obsession! lol Lloyd with all due respect if in fact you're due any (I put this at about 40%), I've never heard of you nor have I ever been to this forum. Delusional paranoia does not become you, Lloyd. You mean about as much to me as a speck of fly vomit but if you smugly attack me and can't support your position, then fuck you, because I'm going to put my foot in your ass and I don't care if you bleed. For the record, I'd still waiting to hear your rationale for claiming that a result from last year is more relevant than the common games against USC & Oregon. CHECKMATE, Lloyd.

:finger004

cool stalker, have you ever heard the saying once is enough?

When you post something in a thread, you don't need to PM me the exact same thing just so I see it. I don't dislike anyone on the internet, and my feelings don't get hurt when someone disagrees with me. I certainly don't feel it necessary to PM people posts I just made in a thread to prove my point. And as far as I know, no one else does it here either.

So either you got a real big problem being wrong since you are still talking about it(because you are). Or you are retarded. I'm guessing both. Best for you if you remove the tampon and enjoy the ride. If yesterday got you in stitches, you are in for a world of hurt emotionally.

Mammon

EOG Master

You guys should either have sex or stop talking to each other.

:slep::

+textinb3

ballwonder

EOG Master

If you want him to stop posting your pm's then stop sending them.....

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I don't care what this moron does as far as posting things. He STILL refuses to admit he's wrong. And why didn't he bet the other side? I'm still cackling over him referring to LAST YEAR'S meeting between the teams. :LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

It is true, Lloyd. If you're so sure about what you're saying, why not just bet the other side? :+clueless

I don't care what this moron does as far as posting things. He STILL refuses to admit he's wrong. And why didn't he bet the other side? I'm still cackling over him referring to LAST YEAR'S meeting between the teams. :LMAO

Do men cackle? Any other names you use at this site fucktard?

BTW...still was a dumb bet.

It is true, Lloyd. If you're so sure about what you're saying, why not just bet the other side? :+clueless

I'm sure betting on WSU is a losing proposition. I don't care what the line is. Cal could have scored 30 more points yesterday. How many points did WSU score yesterday in the second half....ZERO. They covered because of a fluke 70 yard bomb in the second quarter. Cal called off the dogs in the 3rd Quarter. He's trying to claim capping prowress because he took a 35 pt dog and the line moved 1/2 point in his favor. Seriously stupid shit.

You might need to read the thread for reference. Dude got clowned on by me and Warrick and he got butt hurt. He wasn't the thread starter, PO was. I even congratulated him on winning.

It was five minutes of usual shit talk that he has now carried over into the next day.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

It's carried over to today cause you made a post at 7:30 am bumping it Lloyd.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Explain how I was "owned." ROFL. Explain how his "research", which consists of looking up last year's score, is more relevant than the results against USC and Oregon. I defy to to do that, Tripp. Or you, brickshithead.

Explain how I was "owned." ROFL. Explain how his "research", which consists of looking up last year's score, is more relevant than the results against USC and Oregon. I defy to to do that, Tripp. Or you, brickshithead.
Hey fag, im not talking about your argument about last years stats...im talking about you trying to make fun of lloyd and then lloyd slamming your dumb ass. Good luck in your search to find friends here.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

LOL @ calling me a "fag." Explain how lloyd "slammed" me. Such language, you must be a "tough" guy. LOL You're here to find friends? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You were voted one of the biggest dickheads on this site!

Now come on, stupid, muster up all of your 75 IQ points and try to write something remotely coherent.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL Shithead...

I love this thread. :houra Chessman fits in well. :cheers

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

LOL @ Lloyd apparently not realizing that there's a good chance of a team calling off the dogs during a blowout and that this is part of looking at a game. Go on Lloyd, tell everyone what happened when they played last year. I invite everyone else to go investigate the results against USC and Oregon. Bottom line: the line was too high. :cocktail

LOL @ calling me a "fag." Explain how lloyd "slammed" me. Such language, you must be a "tough" guy. LOL You're here to find friends? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You were voted one of the biggest dickheads on this site!

Now come on, stupid, muster up all of your 75 IQ points and try to write something remotely coherent.
If what i said wasnt coherent to you, i believe you are the one with the low IQ. Nuff' said.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Yet you keep responding. I'm sure the irony escapes you though.

Heim

EOG Master

Chessman is a great addition to this forum...

Heim

EOG Master

I just noticed that Fezzik was on Cal -34.5 yesterday.....so unlike him to play
a 35% proposition...:LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I didn't comment on the Rams game. I have no interest in that game.