EOG FANTASY BASKETBALL DRAFT RESULTS

mofome

Banned
Re: EOG FANTASY BASKETBALL DRAFT RESULTS

thanks gamer. i dont know about the strategy here. had no idea we could only use 2. thats huge. glad i didnt use both!

biggamer3

EOG Master

thanks gamer. i dont know about the strategy here. had no idea we could only use 2. thats huge. glad i didnt use both!
We instituted the 2 move rule since some guys would abuse it to get an extra 10 guys a week.

Since its your first baskets league i gotta tell you, schedules are mighty important for waiver wire claims.

Dont drop a guy with a 5 game schedule for someone with a two game schedule for the week.

Also pickups dont enter your lineup until the next day but this is rather obvious but worth mentioning

biggamer3

EOG Master

watching Steph Curry, dude is looking like he will be a good NBA player and Nelson loves the kid

mofome

Banned

you can set your lineup for sunday today. you can set up your lineup days in advance for the week gamer.

91023i2ndw;l

i have howard on my team and hes out 2 weeks. but i can hold on to him. homedawg and i are in a good matchup so far. we've both got a lot of stats compared to the other games

mofome

Banned

i have more points than homedawg even though his team is shooting 53% and mine is shooting 38%

:doh1

biggamer3

EOG Master

i have more points than homedawg even though his team is shooting 53% and mine is shooting 38%

haha, usually the team with the more points has a worse FG% since that means they have many scorers who shoot a lot.

Allen Iverson in his prime would guarantee u a win in points and a loss in FG all by himself:shoot:

mofome

Banned

yeah but no one could have that bad of a shooting percentage, mine is a fucking joke.

tripp

EOG Master

who has gallinari from the knicks? guy is an unreal shooter. he will dominate the 3 pt cat this year

rjt721

EOG Master

Gamer just got him from WW!

didnt realize he hit 7 fuckin 3's
gamer getting his fantasy advice from tripp.

I had the Pisan on my watch list. Already used my 2 moves this week so was hoping he was still available next week. Yahoo fucked me. They said Diaw was eligible as a C so I drafted him earlier than I otherwise would have. When I saw he wasn't, had to pick up a couple centers.

jacks taking it to me.

rjt721

EOG Master

Can't believe YOYO hasn't made me an offer including Bynum yet.

it's all about shot selection. i made sure to get guys who shoot a high %. i guess advantage of playing yahoo where they categorize points the past few years.

shaping up for a good battle the next 3 days. pretty even across the boards...besides fg%....how the hell do you shoot 38% ? lol