Sunset leauge lines

railbird

EOG Master
Edison -16.5 43.5
Los Alamitos

Fountain Valley -8.5 55 circle Middlebrook?
New Port Harbor

Ezperanza -26
Marina 40

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Sunset leauge lines

FV 14 7 7 9 - 37
NP 7 2 9 14- 32

Barons are AMAZING. This is our best team in how long? Next Friday should be UNREAL - although that game should be at Anaheim Stadium

Rail - what we spoke about the other day - still OK? Either PM me or call me after 9A Friday of you wanna talk - thanks

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Rail,

Good to see find some lines you can beat. But since you're making the lines I guess it's not that big of a deal. Do you charge yourself juice on teasers?

railbird

EOG Master

looks like Im a pretty talented linesmaker. Too bad shitheads at Cris have zero fukkin talent.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Wow, Rail, you're quite the stud when it comes to fantasy betting. It's a shame it doesn't translate over to the real thing. :doh1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Los Al -7 37
Fountain Valley

hope you are wrong

what sucks is that IF FV loses they will fall to #3 in the Sunset and get a 1st Place team and a darn good one at that and the best season in some time could - and probably will - end with 3 straight losses

GO BARONS

railbird

EOG Master

Winky,

they could lose 3 way tiebraker for 2nd and MISS playoffs, though they probably get wildcard.

railbird

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=promomore colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eedcce><TD class=indextxt>Edison 48, Marina 0 (League)</TD><TD class=indextxt vAlign=top>7:00PM</TD><TD class=indextxt vAlign=top>Details</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=indextxt>Newport Harbor 13, Esperanza 10 (League)</TD><TD class=indextxt vAlign=top>7:00PM</TD><TD class=indextxt vAlign=top>Details</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR height=1><TD width="75%"></TD><TD width="15%"></TD><TD width="10%"></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

damn - our beloved alma mater was 8-0 and now 8-2 and could miss the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

railbird

EOG Master

they blew a 10-0 lead, went down 21-10, Middlebrook then 55 yd td run and 58 yd punt return in 4th to go up 22-21, then Los Al kick fg with 1:40 left to go up 24-22, then Barons driving and Ragland threw a pick 6.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2542243 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 11-14-09, 03:06 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #27 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>railbird******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2542243", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2542243 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Sunset leauge lines
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>3 lines with in 7 points. I guess I know my Sunset leauge pretty well.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I hate to break this to you, Rail, but "lines" aren't set to predict scores, they are set to generate balanced action. Understand that concept? Since you don't take bets then you really aren't setting lines.... got it? And put some on ice on that elbow, I'd hate to see you get inflamation patting yourself on the back about something that no gives a shit about.